make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday May 19, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: More cracks today

More cracks today 21 Dec 2011 19:04 #1

• Gabino
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 13
This horse has a crack in the lateral side,in both fronts.A good farrier has tried to solve the problem,but he don't get succes. He fix a barshoe with floating,pad,silicon,staple,etc. The last time,He tried with rock and roll shoe,but the cracks are getting blood. He asks me another point of wiew. This morning we shod the horse with barshoe bananas and a subcoronal groove.
Attachments:
Gabino Fernández Baquero

www.farriergabino.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:More cracks today 21 Dec 2011 20:11 #2

• horsman_ship
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey, Nice job man. One think I have never been a fan of is floating, thats just me. But I think that when the horse puts weight on that foot it will eventually push the hoof down to touch the shoe. As a result the movement in the crack area is increased and it will cause the crack to open .
Zouhair Benjabbour

RE:More cracks today 21 Dec 2011 20:31 #3

• Gabino
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Hey (You must to put your full name). The practice says the opposite: The cracks close.

When the horse put weigth,the foot do not descend,because the floating is from the crack to back.The barshoe do not permit that the foot descend.

The coronet band is raising up. Whit the floating,it can descend. But the coronet and the hoof descend (but the foot stands).The foot do not descend. Some hours after the float,the hoof is coming down and it touchs the plastic pad,but it do not push the pad.

There are anothers ways for treat the cracks.For me,this is easy and effective.
Gabino Fernández Baquero

www.farriergabino.com

RE:More cracks today 22 Dec 2011 02:05 #4

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Gabino, great work as usual!! Thank you!!:D
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:More cracks today 22 Dec 2011 03:13 #5

• Donnie Walker
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Client called with a new calf horse needing to be shod. Sold as sound with no issues.

As soon as I saw the Rail shoe I started looking real close.

Oh the miracles of Equilox.

I could only load 4 photos but the L/F has a similar crack about half the length.

The seller took him back when presented with these photos.

RE:More cracks today 22 Dec 2011 03:31 #6

Nice work Gabino as usual. Yours post are always great.

Donnie do you think that shoe made the problem worse?

RE:More cracks today 22 Dec 2011 04:05 #7

• Donnie Walker
  • Very Senior Member
clearthinkingone wrote:
Nice work Gabino as usual. Yours post are always great.

Donnie do you think that shoe made the problem worse?

There appears to be fusion at the hairline, but without knowing the history it would be hard to say if the shoe, applied at it was, made it worse.

I successfully use the same shoe for quarter cracks but I forge it into a "rocker" or "banana shape". The rails, being located inside the wall are supposed to move the GRF's to that point, thus relieving wall stress, and the wedged heels, in conjunstion with the "rocker", aids in relieving the DDF and whatever stresses it might be applying on internal structures. I also weld in a frog plate and use some form of pour-in material.

RE:More cracks today 22 Dec 2011 04:24 #8

Donnie Walker wrote:
There appears to be fusion at the hairline, but without knowing the history it would be hard to say if the shoe, applied at it was, made it worse.

I successfully use the same shoe for quarter cracks but I forge it into a "rocker" or "banana shape". The rails, being located inside the wall are supposed to move the GRF's to that point, thus relieving wall stress, and the wedged heels, in conjunstion with the "rocker", aids in relieving the DDF and whatever stresses it might be applying on internal structures. I also weld in a frog plate and use some form of pour-in material.

With the trim the horse had it appears that is a misapplication of that shoe. I don't know if you need to rocker the toe. I might go with a slight banana of the heel. If you have to use a wedge shoe...

Im not sure if rails move GRF,s.

RE:More cracks today 22 Dec 2011 06:09 #9

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Sorry but I have a problem understanding why rails are so effective when it seems one would get better results from a wedged shoe?
Reason, the rails would sink into the ground more, wouldnt a wide wedge provide more floatation?? Just wondering, Thoughts??:confused:
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:More cracks today 23 Dec 2011 01:23 #10

• Donnie Walker
  • Very Senior Member
clearthinkingone wrote:
With the trim the horse had it appears that is a misapplication of that shoe. I don't know if you need to rocker the toe. I might go with a slight banana of the heel. If you have to use a wedge shoe...

Im not sure if rails move GRF,s.

He was 7 weeks into this shoeing so I don't know what the original trim looked like.

I don't know if you need to rocker the toe either, but I do, and I also am uncertain if rails move GRF's.

I have been fortunate to experience success with the procedure.

RE:More cracks today 23 Dec 2011 01:27 #11

• Donnie Walker
  • Very Senior Member
Gary Hill wrote:
Sorry but I have a problem understanding why rails are so effective when it seems one would get better results from a wedged shoe?
Reason, the rails would sink into the ground more, wouldnt a wide wedge provide more floatation?? Just wondering, Thoughts??:confused:

I can agree with that thought, but in my cases there is always a frog plate welded ground surface and a pour in pad to ground surface, plus, my environment is hard surface, so sinking is usually not an issue under those circumstances.

RE:More cracks today 23 Dec 2011 01:35 #12

Donnie Walker wrote:
I can agree with that thought, but in my cases there is always a frog plate welded ground surface and a pour in pad to ground surface, plus, my environment is hard surface, so sinking is usually not an issue under those circumstances.

Does any 1 have a pick of a rail shoe iv never heard of such a shoe

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk
Zach Shoop

RE:More cracks today 23 Dec 2011 01:41 #13

Yes the first photo in post 5 on this thread

RE:More cracks today 23 Dec 2011 02:10 #14

I see that pick but I don't understand the concept of it????

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Zach Shoop

RE:More cracks today 23 Dec 2011 02:19 #15

I am probably not the best to comment. I think most the shoes coming from that company are a gimmick that will yeald short term results in the hands of most. But it looks like a cool shoe to try and make.

As Gary pointed out it won't do much in an arena to transfer ground force. Might give added traction in a tight turn!
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• Jan99504 birthday is today
  • milly7i0726 birthday is today
  • spotteddrafter1 birthday is today
  • filmbak62F7 birthday is in 1 day
  • Grentell farrier service birthday is in 1 day
  • ALL HOOF FARRIER SERVICES birthday is in 2 days
  • JOHNNDERIDD birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.