make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday January 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rockers on a low pa

RE:Rockers on a low pa 09 Sep 2011 22:55 #16

• Eric Russell
  • Thank you received: 19
Ronald Aalders wrote:
Not force the foot to increase DDFT pull without anything happening until DDFT pull is high enough to snap the foot over and have heels lift from the ground,

You are starting to confuse me. On one hand you say shoes need to be 50/50 below coa. Now you seem to be saying they need to be 0/50. The job you do seems do work well. What your write on here seems to be severely flawed.

just to see them bang back down and have the foot slap level back into the dirt.

Can you be a little more specific as to what you mean by "bang back down"
When anyone worries about the banana allowing the foot to rock back when landing, why does nobody worry about the "slapping and snapping" of "regular" shoeing?

Rooney has an article on this site explaining the worries about a foot rocking back. You adding a wedge appear to have worries yourself.

When the foot "slaps" the ground the muscles are contracted stabilizing the coffin joint. Why would you want the foot to rock back?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Rockers on a low pa 09 Sep 2011 23:02 #17

• Eric Russell
Ronald Aalders wrote:
This was a laminitic Haflinger pony Rick.

Ronald Aalders

In the second pic, with the arrows going up and down at the feltock, what do they mean? Rooney has an article on this website explaining there is a moment at all joints redirecting force.

RE:Rockers on a low pa 09 Sep 2011 23:12 #18

• Eric Russell
Ronald - if you really believed what you write, wouldn't you take xrays before shoeing a horse and draw your circle around coa and make the roll of your shoe exactly mimic the circle?

What you say and what you do seem to contradict each other. If you want the foot to just roll over you would have to have the shoe follow your circle.

Considering you can't trim what you suggest into a foot, where does that leave your theory?

RE:Rockers on a low pa 09 Sep 2011 23:14 #19

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
Good informative responses. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that Sammy and Ronald have a different philosophy about these shoes? (Sammy the only link that I could get to work was the video of the horse trotting. Thank you for downloading that video. Do you have any of a horse moving at a canter).
Rick Talbert

RE:Rockers on a low pa 09 Sep 2011 23:38 #20

• Eric Russell
Rick Talbert wrote:
Good informative responses. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that Sammy and Ronald have a different philosophy about these shoes? (Sammy the only link that I could get to work was the video of the horse trotting. Thank you for downloading that video. Do you have any of a horse moving at a canter).

If you look at the pics in the first post, draw a line down from the center of the coffin bone (extensor process), it appears the foot rotated forward there and stop rotating when enough leverage made it stop.

Going off the first pic, Ron is suggesting the DDFT will still snap. The only way to stop it from snapping is to make the roll start under coa and continue in the same circle coa is going. If you do what he's suggesting the horse would have to park himself out like a laminitic horse to stop from rolling over.

Otherwise he would have to explain the amount of acceptable tension on the deep flexor for the foot to turn over. Without doing that he shouldn't even be able to say where the exact place to put the banana.

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 01:10 #21

I think what Ron has shown and what Austin has posted are 2 very differant concepts. The way I see it.
Ron, you have the horse loaded in the COA, I can see the use of this type of shoeing. It would seem the horse would brealover in a more normal fashion and possibly load the heel when in motion.
Austin, I can't see what the purpose of what this shoeing is for. It looks like the before photo has the horse loaded on the heel and you can see the breakover under the toe, the after picture the horse is fully loaded on the toe and behind what would be normal break over. Almost appears to have already broken over the toe at a stand still.
I am not saying it is bad because I don't understand why it was done but could you help me understand the reason the horse is now loading at the toe and off the heel completely.
Is he able to use the heel in a normal fashion when in motion? How does he actually break over at the toe on firm footing? Where does he find his center?
Charlie Piccione Sr.
Washington, NJ.

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 01:32 #22

• Eric Russell
Charlie Piccione wrote:
Ron, you have the horse loaded in the COA, I can see the use of this type of shoeing. It would seem the horse would brealover in a more normal fashion and possibly load the heel when in motion.

Charlie- what are you talking about? What do you mean the horse is loaded in the coa? What is normal fashion? how is the horse using the heel?

Austin, the after picture the horse is fully loaded on the toe and behind what would be normal break over. Almost appears to have already broken over the toe at a stand still.

What is normal breakover? Because the heel of the shoe is not touching the ground do you think the back of the foot is non weight bearing?

Is he able to use the heel in a normal fashion when in motion? How does he actually break over at the toe on firm footing? Where does he find his center?

What do you mean use the heel in normal fashion? You already said it looks like he's breaking over the toe.

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 01:38 #23

• brian robertson
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Just becuse you can take a bad moving, crippled "western pleasure" horse and make them move "differently" doesn't necessarily make them sound or pain free. Maybe it's just that the horse can't figure out how to limp wearing that package.

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 01:45 #24

• Eric Russell
brian robertson wrote:
Just becuse you can take a bad moving, crippled "western pleasure" horse and make them move "differently" doesn't necessarily make them sound or pain free. Maybe it's just that the horse can't figure out how to limp wearing that package.

Nonsense! Ron has shod World Champions. Obviously that must mean something no? Shoeing Olympic and world champions in my world means nothing but surely in Rons world it must mean something no?

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 01:46 #25

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
brian robertson wrote:
Maybe it's just that the horse can't figure out how to limp wearing that package.

lmao, if I could fool horses into not being able to figure out how to limp I would take that result to the bank. :D Next would be confusing them out of colic.
Rick Talbert

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 01:58 #26

• Eric Russell
Rick Talbert wrote:
lmao, if I could fool horses into not being able to figure out how to limp I would take that result to the bank. :D Next would be confusing them out of colic.

Really? add leverage to the toe and/or barshoe. Decrease motion in the coffin joint. It's done all the time.

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 02:01 #27

• brian robertson
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
my reference wasn't towards Ron. It was aimed at Austin's use of Redden's rollers not banana shoes.

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 02:06 #28

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
Eric Russell wrote:
Really? add leverage to the toe and/or barshoe. Decrease motion in the coffin joint. It's done all the time.

guess i have been living under a rock. This could take the place of nuerectomies.
Rick Talbert

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 02:21 #29

• Eric Russell
Rick Talbert wrote:
guess i have been living under a rock. This could take the place of nuerectomies.

LOL, now you're taking it to nuerectomies? Is that how you see this thread? As a last step toward neurectomies?

RE:Rockers on a low pa 10 Sep 2011 02:24 #30

Eric Russell wrote:
Charlie- what are you talking about? What do you mean the horse is loaded in the coa? What is normal fashion? how is the horse using the heel?

What is normal breakover? Because the heel of the shoe is not touching the ground do you think the back of the foot is non weight bearing?

What do you mean use the heel in normal fashion? You already said it looks like he's breaking over the toe.

1. Ron's post has the horse balanced on center, hoof is equaly weighted via shoe and gravity. IMO

2. Normal break over is the transfer of weight from heel to rolling off the toe. The back of this hoof is not weight bearing neither from the shoe nor gravity. IMO How can it be weight bearing?

3. I can't see how the heel could come into play unless the CB went way negative and that would really blow the original intent of the OP.
It looks to me as though the shoe has caused the horse to stand fully weighted on the toe and just behind or just under the tip of the coffin bone. There is nothing Normal about that.

I am not being contrary to the shoeing, I just don't see the use of it. The horse went from heel load to toe load at a stand still. That's what I see.
Charlie Piccione Sr.
Washington, NJ.

Kunena Birthday Module

• GregTrem birthday is today
  • isagenixchallenge6A4A birthday is today
  • mercifulgimmickB72E birthday is today
  • AfflerbachDM birthday is in 1 day
  • CWFarrierSvcs birthday is in 1 day
  • jlthompson birthday is in 1 day
  • SlowShoe birthday is in 1 day
  • temposmom birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 364 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 364 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 364 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.