make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday August 8, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: M/L balance

RE:M/L balance 17 Feb 2011 00:05 #31

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Ray_Knightley wrote:
Does the Brain See what our Eyes See or does our Brain Tell our Eyes what we are seeing Even If that Not what is in Front of us??
It depends on how much psychedelic therapy you've had . . . :D
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:M/L balance 17 Feb 2011 00:32 #32

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
tbloomer wrote:
It depends on how much psychedelic therapy you've had . . . :D

Gave that up Years ago :)

Without Looking at the Horses in Whole it can Twist a Hoof real Bad Knocking it into a Shape that only is in our Minds and Not in the Hand .
Trying to get a balanced Foot is the right Way to go but Not at all Costs

For this reason the regular Form is a better Way to discribe the Picture Book Form.
The fact that Other forms of Hoof exsist Must Be taken into consideration and Be identified and trimmed to the Balance in there Case .

iPhone writing is murder,me wants a Laptop our PC will learn to Fly out of the window very Soon ;)

RE:M/L balance 17 Feb 2011 05:46 #33

• Cfarrier
  • Contributing Member
Rick Burten wrote:
It appears that we agree that there is a difference between flat and level, so again the question is raised, "level to what?"

Rick Burten wrote:
It also begs the question "can a foot be level in a canted plane?"

Rick Burten wrote:
And, can we only look at the foot in one dimension to determine level

With no replies these must be rhetorical questions.
Ken C. Yazzi

The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists.
Ernest Hemmingway

RE:M/L balance 07 Apr 2011 21:12 #34

• Show Shoe
I do a horse that quarter cracked. His medial heel is underslung and pushes inward he also has lateral toe flair. Knowing this would be a problem horse to shoe (it's a saddlebred long feet weighted shoes) I trimmed his feet to what appeared to look level and flat by eye. I walked him he was landing what appeared to be perfectly flat, I then burned the shoe on to make sure there was no high spots. He still has a hairline crack about 1 1/4" long about an inch below the coronet. I've fixed a alot of quarter cracks over the years and I've had a few happen to me over the years the majority with feet like this. I geuss my question is it seems to me that I did everything correct to try to avoid a quarter crack. Any ideas on why this happens to feet like this? there must be something I'm overlooking I just can't think of what to do different to avoid this. Also another thing I would like to get some opinions on is which do you think is more important for the horse to land flat or for the coronet to be paralell with the bottom of the hoof or floor assuming the floor is level? Thanks for any ideas.
Jeremy Lacroix

RE:M/L balance 08 Apr 2011 04:12 #35

• Mike Ferrara
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 3
Show Shoe wrote:
I do a horse that quarter cracked. His medial heel is underslung and pushes inward he also has lateral toe flair. Knowing this would be a problem horse to shoe (it's a saddlebred long feet weighted shoes) I trimmed his feet to what appeared to look level and flat by eye. I walked him he was landing what appeared to be perfectly flat, I then burned the shoe on to make sure there was no high spots. He still has a hairline crack about 1 1/4" long about an inch below the coronet. I've fixed a alot of quarter cracks over the years and I've had a few happen to me over the years the majority with feet like this. I geuss my question is it seems to me that I did everything correct to try to avoid a quarter crack. Any ideas on why this happens to feet like this? there must be something I'm overlooking I just can't think of what to do different to avoid this. Also another thing I would like to get some opinions on is which do you think is more important for the horse to land flat or for the coronet to be paralell with the bottom of the hoof or floor assuming the floor is level? Thanks for any ideas.

I've seen my share of those. I don't know if I have any answers but I have some observations. The medial heel is often sheered so the medial wall is longer. P3 is usually not symmetrical with more to the lateral side. Often but not always, they want to land on the lateral side...sometimes hard. There is often a really weak looking heel/digital cushion with a puny little do nothing sort of frog and there isn't any way to bring the heel back to "the highest widest part of the frog" without letting all the blood out. Oh, this is also often the high side of a high/low horse.

Look at them standing and they look high on the lateral. Look down the leg and they look high on the medial.

Is that anything like what you're seeing?

Any time I've tried to level the foot to the short axis (more even wall lengths) the results have been poor causing everything from knocking the opposite knee to quarter cracks.

What to do? Just about what you did, I guess. I level them up the best I can (I have seen radiographs of a scant few) and I think they're prime candidates for a pour in or IM to spread the load some. Sometimes it seems to help to float the medial heel but not always.

I'll bet that doesn't help much does it?

RE:M/L balance 08 Apr 2011 08:43 #36

• Show Shoe
Mike thanks for your thoughts and ideas. I did learn that I'm not the only one that runs into this problem. Thats exactly how it looks it looks high on the lateral side when I look at the foot without a shoe with the foot on the ground I had it looking level when the foot was what and looking down the bottom of the foot. I put the shoe on and then it almost looks high on the inside but lands flat. It's just frustrating when I believe I've made all the correct steps and it still cracked.
Jeremy Lacroix

RE:M/L balance 10 Apr 2011 15:22 #37

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Unless the horse is so conformationally challenged that it cannot land flat regardless, then I prefer to have my horses land flat or as close to flat as is possible, With a short footed horse, I try to balance to the live sole plane and don't worry about what the coronary band looks like. Since I can't do that(balance to the live sole plane) with my long footed horses, it becomes a process by trial and error to find what is most acceptable to the horse.

If the coronary band is jammed and/or the h eels are sheard, then that is telling you something and that 'something' needs to be addressed.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:M/L balance 11 Apr 2011 21:30 #38

• mwmyersdvm
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 11
tbloomer wrote:
Wow! Just like practicing veterinary medicine . . .:rolleyes:

Exactly, and I will keep on 'practicing' until one day I get it right :D

M. W. Myers, D.V.M.

RE:M/L balance 03 May 2011 01:22 #39

Very interested in this topic...I have two horses that came to mind on my books that trimmed to what i consider balanced from the bottom, look long lateral toe sighting cornet band from the front of horse. The two in mind have a tendency to hit slightly lat. toe first, one is a jumper and the other a field hunter. The one horse, an irish warmblood, is more extreme than the other. I was working on this particular horse with a horseshoer friend of mine and asked him to look at the horse from the front and then sight the foot from the bottom and he was blown away how much i had him tipped to the lateral toe *high medial heel to low lateral toe* compared to how the foot and cornet band looked from head on. I use a similar trim on that horses front foot that I use on some show Morgans that travel close behind to get them to break off their outside toe. I feel like I'm not doing my job if the horse doesn't land as close to flat as i can get them from a performance standpoint. My intention is to stay ahead of the curve by getting the cornet band as close to flat as possible but i also wonder if anyone has seen examples of what a foot with these tendencies looks like radiographically. Thanks for any imput.

Collin Kimple
Richmond, MA

Kunena Birthday Module

• Anthony_Lawrence birthday is today
  • AnzaCowgirl birthday is today
  • Policicchio birthday is today
  • Reyvin_Wolf birthday is today
  • William Thomason birthday is in 1 day
  • colleent birthday is in 363 days
  • JamieMerklin2EFA birthday is in 363 days
  • tailskidwest birthday is in 363 days
  • Bubba Love birthday is in 364 days
  • John Barney birthday is in 364 days
  • Nicoperd birthday is in 364 days
  • Purplexed birthday is in 364 days
  • ZeroTurboCharge birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.