make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday May 29, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Clubfoot problem

RE:Clubfoot problem 15 Nov 2010 00:22 #136

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7

This horse responded very well to the shoe applied here. I would not care to suggest that this shoe is original in any way, nor that it would work on the next horse with a similar presentation and history. Lots of things work some of the time... This reminds me of a great quote:

“The treatment of Laminitis is probably more varied than of any other disease, and yet a large number of cases recover for even the poorest practitioner” –A.A. Holcombe, D.V.S.(U.S. Department of Agriculture Special Report on Diseases of the Horse, 1916)
P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Clubfoot problem 15 Nov 2010 01:05 #137

• AussieOne
Darren......

I am going to do this in point form to make it a little easier for myself.

* Sorry, but I don't really find those photos to be that impressive.
* The straightening of that leg however, is super impressive and I am sure every breeder/owner and yearling sale will be seeking your services in the very near future. Hell, I can't even believe that you have to drive seven hours to look at one horse. Given those results you really should be flown there. Forget the helicopter, tell 'em you demand to go by jet!
* I had a quick look at your website but started to yawn a little.
* Nothing that I could see there suggested that you are anything other than anti horse shoeing. Sorry but I do not believe that you would put shoes on a horse at all.
* To me it is fairly obvious that you are barefoot only trimmer but I have to ask, were you ever involved with the cytec crowd?
* IMO you are mischievously spreading barefoot only propaganda.

Glenn

RE:Clubfoot problem 15 Nov 2010 12:18 #138

• jack-mac
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
the_unicorn wrote:
Just some pics and and album to look at

http://picasaweb.google.com/jandrinkwater/LucyFounder#
You haven't straighten any leg conman :rolleyes:. Its clear in the first pics the horse had a medial sesamoid injury, which had made the horse stand toe out to keep weight off it. as all horses do with that sort of injury. Over time the injury healed & the horse has place its weight more evenly on the limb. causing its leg stance after healing to straightening.

RE:Clubfoot problem 15 Nov 2010 12:48 #139

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
I think there is more to being a farrier than presenting a picture of a hoof you claim to have shod at on point in time. After all, many of my vet students have applied shoes under my direction, but that does not qualify the student as a farrier.

The unicorn's website states "horseshoes could be considered a long lived but modern fad". That, with Darren's bio on the site, certainly doesn't sound like someone who advocates the use horseshoes.

http://www.barefoothooves.com/trimmer.php

Baron,
I hope you rethink allowing a non-farrier to post on a site where people are looking for advice from the farrier community.
P

RE:Clubfoot problem 15 Nov 2010 13:08 #140

"I have been trimmer for 5.5 years so far and what a journey it has been." From your website, Hoof Smith (aka the unicorn) - 2nd sentence.

Given the proper amount of ego, that seems to be about the optimal time to become a legend in your own mind.

It is both sad and frightening that there are some gullible souls out there that will believe your malarkey. Do you actually believe it??
Rick Shepherd

Although we know what we believe, we may only believe what we know. Dr William Moyers

RE:Clubfoot problem 15 Nov 2010 13:25 #141

• jack-mac
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Of course he does his a 100% committed . His already progressed from sitting on the ground to a milk crate . This lads destined for biger things .Imagine what he could do if he ever gets his hands on a real stool to sit on .

RE:Clubfoot problem 15 Nov 2010 16:41 #142

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
reillyshoe wrote:
The unicorn's website states "horseshoes could be considered a long lived but modern fad". That, with Darren's bio on the site, certainly doesn't sound like someone who advocates the use horseshoes.

http://www.barefoothooves.com/trimmer.php

Yes, I have to agree that despite answering my inquiry in a way that indicates shoes are an option, I don't see any real indication of that in the information presented.

Unicorn, please be advised that you should restrict your posts to the "Farriers Helping Horse Owners Interested In Maintaining Their Horses Barefoot As Much As Possible" forum. Thank you.

Baron Tayler

“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

Kunena Birthday Module

• Chris Daniel birthday is today
  • FordWayFarm birthday is today
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is today
  • Alykee07 birthday is in 1 day
  • Anvil375 birthday is in 1 day
  • Martin Kenny birthday is in 1 day
  • mattsherberg43 birthday is in 1 day
  • missjestr birthday is in 1 day
  • Mitch White birthday is in 1 day
  • ravensgate birthday is in 1 day
  • Tim Neal birthday is in 1 day
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 363 days
  • JWHORSESHOEING birthday is in 364 days
  • TheCircleT birthday is in 364 days
  • THOROBREDS birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.