make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday January 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: snow ball pads ,hip pressure?

RE:snow ball pads ,hip pressure? 14 Feb 2010 00:46 #16

Got quite a few hunters wearing sno ball popper pads up here in maine this winter and nobody is reporting a gain in jump height. But then again I fill under the pad with silicone.

Perhaps I should be using Flubber?
George Spear
CNBBT, CNBF, CLS

".....and I said to the horse: Trust no man in whose eyes you do not see yourself reflected as an equal."
Don Vincenzo Giobbe
CA. 1700

"What people do not appreciate is that every time a horse submits to...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:snow ball pads ,hip pressure? 14 Feb 2010 00:54 #17

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
everypersonisahorsetoo wrote:
Mr. Perry,

Have you tried this technique? You should not dismiss it until you have. You can't use silicone under the pads it must be the 2 part impression material.

I think all too often we here on horseshoes.com are prone to dismiss a technique that we have not personally tried.

Yes and yes and yes.

Most sacrum/illiumm problems are cause from LACK of TRACTION.

Not hyperbole:eek::p

RE:snow ball pads ,hip pressure? 14 Feb 2010 01:40 #18

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
The effects of a compressible plastic shoe - The Seattle shoe®- on the kinematics of the strides of galloping thoroughbred horses
Purchase the full-text article

References and further reading may be available for this article. To view references and further reading you must purchase this article.

Patrick D. Wilson MS, DVM3, Marc H. Ratzlaff DVM, PhD1, Corresponding Author Contact Information, Barrie D. Grant DVM, MS2, Martha L. Hyde PhD1 and Olin K. Balch DVM, MS1

1Department of Veterinary and Comparative Anatomy, Pharmacology and Physiology, Department of Clinical Medicine and Surgery, College of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164.

2San Luis Rey Equine Clinic, 4211 Holly Lane, Bonsall, CA 92003.

3Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University, College Station, "IX 77843.

Available online 1 November 2007.

Summary

This study was undertaken to determine if the kinematic parameters of galloping horses were altered when these horses were shod with Seattle Shoes®. Analyses of films of six Thoroughbred horses galloping through a track straightaway, with and without Seattle Shoes®, were used to determine velocity, stride length, stride time, swing time and support time ofthelimbs, the percentages of the stride time spent in the swing and support phases, and the arcs of flight of the carpi and fetlocks of the forelimbs and the coronets of all four limbs. Descriptive statistics were calculated for each of these variables. Comparisons were made between those measured from ® horses shod with and without the Seattle Shoe,usingboththe paired-t test and analysis of covariance, which eliminated the influence of differing velocities. No significant differences occurred in the stride lengths or timing parameters when these horses were shod with Seattle Shoes®. The Seattle Shoe® had it's most significant effect on the arcs of flight of the limbs. The compression of the Seattle Shoe® appears to store a portion of the potential energy normally stored in the suspensory appa- ratus and results in a decreased extension of the fetlock. This energy is then released, causing significant increases in the heights of the forelimb during retraction and protraction. Although kinematic adjustments are required by horses to maintain the level of performance, the Seattle Shoe® appears to have no detrimental effects on the performance of galloping horses and it may decrease strain on the suspensory apparatus.

Draw your own conclusions or perhaps a bit more literature search!! I have seen a horse do 100 miles on these shoes W/O ill effects and a snowball pad wouldn't have near the rebound.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.

RE:snow ball pads ,hip pressure? 14 Feb 2010 04:19 #19

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
The actual date of the above article is 1992 and I really haven't seen or heard of the Seattle Shoe since about 1987, so if you haven't been shoeing for 25 years or more, you may not know of it.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.

RE:snow ball pads ,hip pressure? 14 Feb 2010 23:59 #20

• ctlngrdr
Well thanks for all the replies,
I never thought this question would have got so many responses. I do use the full buble pad and pack with pine tar and hair(dry oakum) . Ray you put it very simple , ice ***** would be more harmful than the pad could ever be. Thats why we use them. The best thing is i'm gonna start glueing bubble pads to the bottom of sneakers and put NIKE out of business New basketball shoe.
Jeff Kozerefski.

RE:snow ball pads ,hip pressure? 15 Feb 2010 03:14 #21

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
I think George had the right idea, Flubber!:D
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:snow ball pads ,hip pressure? 15 Feb 2010 20:48 #22

ctlngrdr wrote:
I got a message from a customer saying that her equine message therapist recomended removing the snow ball pads from the hind shoes of her horse because they were putting pressure on the hip. She also said that maybe the hooves could be trimmed differently to help. I would like to think i'm an open minded individual but I can not for the life of me figure how a snow ball pad can efect the hip .(some may say snow ball pads dont allow for frog support) I dont want to have discusion with my customer about this before I inquire about . I'm hoping my customer relayed the message wrong .
Help please , thank you
Jeff Kozerefski

If she is not a farrier..........then she needs to keep her trap shut and comments to herself...... this so called equine massage therapist.
Personally I would have called her up and gave her a peice of my mind. Have done it many of times, and have a rep for it.
jack of all trades and a master at none; everyone thinks that they know your job and never pick up a foot, trimmed it or shod horses for 20 years.
This goes for vets too!!.
linda
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• GregTrem birthday is today
  • isagenixchallenge6A4A birthday is today
  • mercifulgimmickB72E birthday is today
  • AfflerbachDM birthday is in 1 day
  • CWFarrierSvcs birthday is in 1 day
  • jlthompson birthday is in 1 day
  • SlowShoe birthday is in 1 day
  • temposmom birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 364 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 364 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 364 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.