make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Wednesday January 19, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Healthy Stride Balance Method

Healthy Stride Balance Method 19 Jan 2010 23:59 #1

I've been looking at various methods of balance and have been getting these health stride emails that look very interesting. Has anyone attended one of these health stride courses? Was it worth attending? I heard that they are former NB farriers who have found some ways to evolve and extend that system. Sounds interesting. They are endorsed by the Parelli's and I've been wondering if getting on their referral list might help my business as we have lots of parelli people around me.

Only problem is their website http://www.healthy-stride.com/ is pretty weak on any details of their system. I'd like to know more about what they are up to before considering a course. Be nice to get away from the snow and head to Ocala :)
Hernando Alonzo
Certified Professional Farrier

"When all has been said and done...... usually much more has been said than done. "
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 20 Jan 2010 02:00 #2

• calshoer
  • Guru
I would like to clarify that from everything I have found about what Jim is doing, it is not NB principles.
He does use NB shoes, but his whole system of hoof balance, the trim etc is different.
From what I can tell it is sort of a combination of Tony Gonzalez' old PBM system, (shimming the feet etc) but with NB shoes nailed on.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 20 Jan 2010 04:39 #3

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
I don't know much about what this is all about to be honest, but I met a farrier at a Pilot station on the side of interstate 75 almost a year ago now who was all about this. I talked to him for quite a while, and while I found him to be a really nice guy he was a little eccentric. He tried hard to sell me on this "system" or getting endorsed or whatever by this parelli group or whoever heads it up. From the sounds of it I gathered that his business was in the toilet, and then he hooked up with this group and now he was charging double what he had been and was very proud to tell me he was getting 265 or somethin in that range to shoe a horse. (from the looks of him and his set-up he kinda looked more like a 45.00 guy, I don't say that to be mean, but just to create a clear mental picture). He said that I should go meet with whoever and attend a short 1 day class or something, and then I would be their guy in my area and they would refer calls to me. He then said that if they did a clinic in my area (if I had attended this little course) they would bring me out in front of the crowd and tell everyone how great I was. He said they had done that for him and it obviously meant a lot to him. I was thinking I would rather hide under a rock than be paraded out like that just for attending some short little course. Anyway, the guy was quite a character and I enjoyed talking to him, but it didn't make me want to sign up, lol. :)
Rick Talbert

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 21 Jan 2010 04:20 #4

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
everypersonisahorsetoo wrote:
I've been looking at various methods of balance and have been getting these health stride emails that look very interesting. Has anyone attended one of these health stride courses?
Yes I attended one a few years ago.
Was it worth attending?
My only cost was the 2 hour round trip. I attended with another farrier. It was an enjoyable day.
I heard that they are former NB farriers who have found some ways to evolve and extend that system.
Jim Crew is a former long footed gaited horse farrier. He has a slick presentation style that horse owners who go for that sort of thing eat up. The man has a certain charisma about himself.
They are endorsed by the Parelli's and I've been wondering if getting on their referral list might help my business as we have lots of parelli people around me.
A great marketing idea. The Parellis are experts. Their endorsement is worth a lot to anyone who follows their system.
Only problem is their website http://www.healthy-stride.com/ is pretty weak on any details of their system.
If you go to the clinic, don't ask any questions about gravity. You'll be fine.
I'd like to know more about what they are up to before considering a course. Be nice to get away from the snow and head to Ocala :)
They are up to making money. All the customers care about is that you're on the list of Parelli approved farriers.
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 21 Jan 2010 04:29 #5

• tbloomer
  • Master
Link to customer testimonial:
"Jim and Dwight decided to cast her feet. With Bella, they did only the front feet. The transformation was so instantly apparent that we made a video of her moving. She was a star! We wish now that we had made one of the “before” Bella."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OR7Jhwl3LQ

"It is all about the horse, and what a great one she is! Bella is now balanced, moving and so very happy and content."
Tom Bloomer
302-222-6404

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 21 Jan 2010 07:42 #6

Winners Circle Balance Method...................

Ronald Aalders
Attachments:

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 21 Jan 2010 12:25 #7

• tbloomer
  • Master
Ronald Aalders wrote:
Winners Circle Balance Method...................
Ronald Aalders
Ron,

Perhaps my review of the Healthy Stride program does not adequately emphasize the total educational substance I got out of it.
  1. It was free. I did not feel that I wasted a day of my time, because I had another farrier along with me for the ride. Two good friends spending the day together is never wasted time.
  2. We were entertained by the irony - horse owners paying $250 for a baloney sandwich, totally convinced it was fillet mignon!
  3. I was impressed with the clinicians ability to put on a "natural whack 'n tack magic show" and keep a straight face.
Tom Bloomer
302-222-6404

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 21 Jan 2010 18:28 #8

• Anthony_Lawrence
  • Very Senior Member
tbloomer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OR7Jhwl3LQ

"It is all about the horse, and what a great one she is! Bella is now balanced, moving and so very happy and content."
tbloomer wrote:
  1. We were entertained by the irony - horse owners paying $250 for a baloney sandwich, totally convinced it was fillet mignon!
  2. I was impressed with the clinicians ability to put on a "natural whack 'n tack magic show" and keep a straight face.
tbloomer wrote:
The man has a certain charisma about himself.
:eek::eek::eek:

Baloney sandwich indeed!

I gotta get me some of that charisma.
Ant.

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 21 Jan 2010 20:50 #9

• Travis Reed
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Bloomer is correct he is/was a long foot farrier that would put NB shoes on saddlebreds with wedge and a leather..plus one pretty welded on toe clip. First time I meet Jim in person was in a foot waiver barn in Al and he probably is the best dang shoer this side of the Siippii and if you do not believe me.. then just ask him because he has no problem telling you how great he is..While at the time I was fresh at shoeing and easily influenced, but he had so much brag and no buckle that it even scared me away..I have a hard time drinking the kool-aid from someone who loves to tell others how great the are..at the time I got to hear all about how he saved the Parellis horses from a life of suffering and how if a horse is not shod in NB even the best of the trainers could not get the horse going good and he knows because he shoes horses for the Parellis and he flies back and forth from Fl to I think he said Co. Bla.bla.bla... I spent a hour or so of him giving me tutorial on how apply NB shoes and how he worked with the inventor of NB..bla.bla..he give me a card and said I could call him and we would work something out where I could ride with him..I think he really enjoys teaching and I will say he does good job of explaining things and had he not been a me monster I would have liked to ride with him but there is no way in hell I could have been hemmed up in a truck with him for more than 30min... The 2nd time Jim’s name came up about a year later when I got a call from a girl to come pull some shoes off of her horse because she was retiring her horse. She was a weekend can chasier that had a horse that was back sore and started bucking due to a back issue. She said she contacted Jim he came out to work on the horse and told her no wonder the horse is sore he in not level and Jim told her he could fix the horse for a mere $250.00 bucks. So when I got there to pull shoes and trim the horse had a 3/4" nail pad between the hoof and shoe. The nail pads where only on the left front and on the right hind. After 10 days of this and her working the horse he went lame to the point of ..he would throw a fit if you even slug a saddle on his back. I pulled the shoes got my money and left. I have not been back to that farm so I have no idea what the aftermath was with the horse other than she had not rode the horse sense then...I saved the shoes off of that horse and for the life of me I can not find them but if I do I will post pictures. He was a ok guy but had way to many crazy ideas for me. What I don’t get is he spoke of NB like it was the awnser to all problems and he nails them on all over the country and from what I seen he was not following the NB methods and Patty confirmed that so why don’t the makers get with him and ask him to use another shoe and not the NB if he refuses to follow the correct methods. I have seen Patty flat out tell other farriers to please stop using the NB shoe if you are not going to use it in the correct way. I asked him why he was using the NB on the saddlebreds because that was something I had never seen or heard of and he said they have more toe weight than other shoes..
Travis Reed.....

www.sporthorsefarrier.com to direct link..

RE:Healthy Stride Balance Method 19 Dec 2010 20:37 #10

• cuttinshoer
  • Master
Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone else has experienced these guys. I got invited to go to one of these next week. The two guys I talked to seemed brainwashed. I geuss he is coming here to the amish community south of me every 6 weeks and doing a clinic.
Justin Decker

"As I see it, good enough is never good enough, it's just an excuse for mediocrity. If every shoeing ain't worth your best shot, you're just going through the motions." Tom Stovall, CJF

Kunena Birthday Module

• arizonacowgirl birthday is today
  • Ed Gladden birthday is today
  • khfs birthday is today
  • NewShoes28 birthday is today
  • phantomcowgirl birthday is today
  • afajmmcjf birthday is in 2 days
  • Blackhorse birthday is in 2 days
  • horseladyhoo birthday is in 2 days
  • Team Roper birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.