make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday January 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The sole is bleeding.

The sole is bleeding. 22 Nov 2009 20:29 #1

Hello!
I come from Sweden, this is nothing like your forum is in Swedish so I use google translator and hope you can understand what I write.

Yesterday, a client phoned me and said that her horse suddenly become content. She thought it had a hoof abscess. I went there, the horse was bit content but no pulse or heat in the hoof.

Picked up the hoof, saw a formation that resembled a tiny shoe, which was bulging a bit. Felt on the soles and the bulge-weighted but felt fluid-filled. So I thought it was some sort of effusion in the context of a stroke or so. When I pressed it with my thumb up it was seeping blood, despite a small press. Thought it was just as well to carefully cut up a bit and see what was hiding behind.
It bled properly when I poked holes in it with a seam, then I gently poked a little tab with my finger. The horse snorted and seemed happy, was not as sore as before when I pressed with the thumb. Did nothing more then I was not sure what it was cleaned and wrapped around the hoof. Promised to come back today.

When I was there today, I was unsure, it seems that I punctured the sole and can glimpse the small fine "hairs" that is under the sole, whichseems to be thin as a piece of paper.
What do I do? I need maybe a veterinarian?

The horse is now wound on the foot again. All thoughts are welcome.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The sole is bleeding. 22 Nov 2009 20:34 #2

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Until you can get a Vet to look at it, keep it as clean as possible . The drainage has relieved the pressure, so now you must keep it nice and clean.
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:The sole is bleeding. 22 Nov 2009 21:03 #3

Did you actually translate everything automatically??? Wow, this internet deal is really great!

But we need pictures to help you out. There is not trick for that yet I guess :rolleyes:

Ronald Aalders

RE:The sole is bleeding. 22 Nov 2009 21:34 #4

Yes I did but I changed obvious errors that even I could see. It's amazing, invaluable help to me!

Pictures: http://s782.photobucket.com/albums/yy105/King_touch/?action=view¤t=Lisanr33.jpg

RE:The sole is bleeding. 22 Nov 2009 21:55 #5

KingTouch wrote:
Yes I did but I changed obvious errors that even I could see. It's amazing, invaluable help to me!

Pictures: http://s782.photobucket.com/albums/yy105/King_touch/?action=view¤t=Lisanr33.jpg

Hope the link works and you see something in the pictures

RE:The sole is bleeding. 22 Nov 2009 22:21 #6

• Gabino
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Welcome to the forum,King. You google translator is very best as mine. Google translator English. Spanish is horrible. I can't understand Red Amor!!

I see your pic and I suspect lamennes.Vet and rads are needs.
Gabino Fernández Baquero

www.farriergabino.com

RE:The sole is bleeding. 22 Nov 2009 23:12 #7

• cynthia-jay
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
My guess is it appears to be laminitis/early stages/lameness may/may not be present

you very well may wish to contact a Vet

nice job on the photos and your English is better than Red's

I don't think any one can translate "Aussie talk":confused:

You just have to follow along best you can, eh mate?

Cynthia Jay:)
Cynthia Jay
Horseshoer
P.F.E.
shoot first, ask questions later, dead men tell no tails, nor do they tie up the legal system or jails
Ray Jay
The Last of the Mohicans

Kid Rock - Warrior (Lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHzSBEVbXtM
[url]...

RE:The sole is bleeding. 23 Nov 2009 00:50 #8

• calshoer
  • Guru
The picture looks like laminitis founder.
Please get a veterinarian as soon as possible and get some X-rays.
Until the veterinarian arrives keep the hoof wrapped in a thick padded bandage and and clean.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:The sole is bleeding. 23 Nov 2009 08:04 #9

• ThomasRideandDrive
  • Master
  • Equestrian Centre Proprietor, Northumberland, UK
  • Thank you received: 2
Looks like a severe pedal bone rotation or foreign body penetrative wound with accompanying abscess might be present.

URGENT vet attendance is required.

In the meantime, soak the foot with dilution of epsom salts or even table salt to get it clean.

The foot needs wrapping and padding. For emergency treatment till the vet gets there then baby nappies and duct tape to hold them on would be good.

Don't force the horse to move around.

The horse needs to be kept where the footing is soft ...... 2 feet deep bed sawdust would be good.

Just in case this is because of laminitis, don't feed anything other than soaked hay. No grain or other hard feed.

RE:The sole is bleeding. 23 Nov 2009 08:56 #10

Thank you for all the answers.
It is a answer for all.

Called the vet this morning, he thought I should turn on a shoe and soles. His thoughts were that since the horse is neither lame, warm, or has any pulse in the leg were the chances of lamitis very small.
We talked and discuss a bit about the rainy weather loosened the sole and the poor base worn it more than necessary.

Can we really have a rotation when the horse is so amazingly little lame, it is about 1 degree lameness on Saturday. Now it appears that she is a bit embarrassed at the turns, but goes even on straight track. I have seen a bit of laminitis to be cocky but I've seen has had heart and was much more troubled.

Right now, I would listen to him and do what he says when I have him in the back if anything happens. But your reaction makes me a bit worried. Please come with more advice.

RE:The sole is bleeding. 23 Nov 2009 09:28 #11

• cynthia-jay
  • Master
follow the advice given here, regarding soaking/wrapping and soft ground

call another Vet

rotation is just one posibility, laminitis comes in varying degrees

horses can founder from a variety of things besides soft wet soles

in my honest opinion, this Vet has not given the best advice/nor is experianced in regards to laminitis/founder

as always

Cynthia Jay
Cynthia Jay
Horseshoer
P.F.E.
shoot first, ask questions later, dead men tell no tails, nor do they tie up the legal system or jails
Ray Jay
The Last of the Mohicans

[url]...

RE:The sole is bleeding. 23 Nov 2009 11:54 #12

• chris bunting
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
looks very similar to a classic under run sole ,maybe the vet could be right.?
chris
common sense is not needed when you have rules

RE:The sole is bleeding. 23 Nov 2009 12:08 #13

• cynthia-jay
  • Master
never hurts to get a second opinion from a qualified Equine D.V.M.

also look at the bruising indicated by the dark colors

this one could also be a sinker

just my humble opinion

D.V.M.'s also have different opinions/treatments/ a good DVM will not diagnosis by phone

as always

Cynthia Jay
Cynthia Jay
Horseshoer
P.F.E.
Ray Jay
The Last of the Mohicans

[url]...

RE:The sole is bleeding. 23 Nov 2009 18:02 #14

• ThomasRideandDrive
  • Master
  • Equestrian Centre Proprietor, Northumberland, UK
  • Thank you received: 2
I'd be very dissatisfied with the advice given and particularly because of the fact that it's nothing other than diagnosis via telephone.

Get a vet out immediately and a full and proper explanation as to why a horse should have such massive blood loss and obvious trauma on it's sole.

I'd be VERY concerned if this was one of my horses.

p.s. Some horses are too stoic for their own good!

RE:The sole is bleeding. 23 Nov 2009 18:29 #15

• Red Amor
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Gabino wrote:
Welcome to the forum,King. You google translator is very best as mine. Google translator English. Spanish is horrible. I can't understand Red Amor!!

I see your pic and I suspect lamennes.Vet and rads are needs.

WHAT

CANT understand ME
I speak Australian instead if English
Ill have to chat to the google boys
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• GregTrem birthday is today
  • isagenixchallenge6A4A birthday is today
  • mercifulgimmickB72E birthday is today
  • AfflerbachDM birthday is in 1 day
  • CWFarrierSvcs birthday is in 1 day
  • jlthompson birthday is in 1 day
  • SlowShoe birthday is in 1 day
  • temposmom birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 364 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 364 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 364 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.