make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday July 4, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Heller legend rasps...

New Heller legend rasps... 23 Jul 2007 19:03 #1

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Has anyone tried the new ones that are now being made in Columbia? I have and they are poor quality compared to the ones that were being made before. The smooth side clogs up and they wear out in a couple of days. I'm just wondering in case I had a bad batch and whether to get anymore.

The original ones made in the US were awesome and I hope it is just a bad batch.

Let me know what you all think?

Marc
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 23 Jul 2007 21:08 #2

• Donald Ruff
Marc,

I have no idea if I have gotten one. The new batch I got a few weeks ago seem to be holding up just fine.

Are there any new markings indicating that they are made in Columbia? The only markings I see are the white tang, and the Heller Legend logo on the rasp nothing else.

Hope you just got a bad batch. If not good luck on your endeavoprs of finding a replacement rasp.

Don
Knowledge is Patience and Patience is Knowledge
Slow is Fast and Fast is Slow

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 23 Jul 2007 22:43 #3

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Marc and or Donald

Does the box or the rasp indicate USA or Columbia? That will tell you new or old stock.

I'm told, but I have not rcd any, that the new rasps are different and not for the best. I still have old stock.

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 24 Jul 2007 00:53 #4

• Bryan McElwee
  • Thank you received: 1
I was told by a supplier that the quality would go down when they moved to Columbia so I switched to Save Edge and really like them. I wish I could say my poor finger could say the same.
Good judgement comes from experience... And a lot of that comes from bad judgement

Annoy a barefooter... SHOE horses!

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 24 Jul 2007 00:55 #5

• anvilsteve
Marc,
I expect to receive the lastest samples of the Heller Legend from Columbia any day for my inspection. The production from there should be as good or better then the US production, which is the goal. Check the box to make sure it says where the rasps were made. The rasps made before the change over may have not been up to standards due to the imenent closing of the Simonds factory.

Steve Kraus, CJF (farrier technical consultant for Mustad)

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 24 Jul 2007 01:10 #6

• ray steele
  • Master
anvilsteve wrote:
Marc,
I expect to receive the lastest samples of the Heller Legend from Columbia any day for my inspection. The production from there should be as good or better then the US production, which is the goal. Check the box to make sure it says where the rasps were made. The rasps made before the change over may have not been up to standards due to the imenent closing of the Simonds factory.

Steve Kraus, CJF (farrier technical consultant for Mustad)

Steve,

What is your definition of the "change over".
Also, you originally(in the thread , Mustads Latest Acquisation) brought up the use of the banned chemical in the production of rasps, later if I remember correctly , you said it was something you heard about from a Nicholson worker. Still later left me feeling that you would clear up any missunderstandings after speaking to the powers ,

I would still like to know if the US banned chemical is now being used?

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 24 Jul 2007 01:59 #7

Dont knock the quality of the columbian product or..............
the columbian rasp cartel will come and teach you a lesson.

paraphrasing the words of al pacino (in scarface)

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE RASP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
George Spear
CNBBT, CNBF, CLS

".....and I said to the horse: Trust no man in whose eyes you do not see yourself reflected as an equal."
Don Vincenzo Giobbe
CA. 1700

"What people do not appreciate is that every time a horse submits to...

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 24 Jul 2007 03:17 #8

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Having a hard time finding anyone with 17" rasps left. I am having a box of Simmons sent to me, but the supplier saisd he only has 3 boxes left so if I like them to call him back and have him put my name on them.
I have been using and like the Save Edge large rasps but I was told production has been stopped because of a huge backlog on the regular rasps.

Hard to go back to the regular sixe after using the longer one's for so long.
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 24 Jul 2007 03:37 #9

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Marc Jerram Dip.WCF wrote:
Has anyone tried the new ones that are now being made in Columbia? I have and they are poor quality compared to the ones that were being made before. The smooth side clogs up and they wear out in a couple of days. I'm just wondering in case I had a bad batch and whether to get anymore.

The original ones made in the US were awesome and I hope it is just a bad batch.

Let me know what you all think?

Marc
Gee what a surprise :rolleyes:
BUY AMERICAN!!!!

George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 24 Jul 2007 06:21 #10

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
The box stated they were made in Columbia, I think they were made in Ohio before if I'm correct?

Think I'll wait and see if anyone else thinks of them, in case i did get a dodgy batch.

Thanks for your help

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 25 Jul 2007 02:34 #11

• Donald Ruff
Checked out my boxes and they are all made here in the states.

I am still riding the fence on this. Not 100% if I need to start shopping around.

I am sure we will hear more about it.

Don
Knowledge is Patience and Patience is Knowledge
Slow is Fast and Fast is Slow

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 25 Jul 2007 20:47 #12

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
You may want to give the Wood-Miller rasp a try. I got one of their production run rasps and it is working really well.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 25 Jul 2007 22:20 #13

• ray steele
  • Master
Rick,

I wouldn't go the Wood Miller route, get a couple of decent ones buy a case then find out that they are not like what you originally tried . I've still got 60 or better pieces that I wouldn't dump them on the market nor trade back at a loss(shipping). You might ask what do I do with them, when someone wants a cheap piece of **** , I sell them a Wood Miller, and honestly tell them that they are buying a piece of what I consider "****". They usually come back and buy a real rasp, or let it rust in piece.

Anyone else buy any of these in quantity?

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 25 Jul 2007 23:31 #14

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
I think Andrew Grimm bought several. You still got any of them Andrew?
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:New Heller legend rasps... 26 Jul 2007 01:12 #15

• ray steele
  • Master
John Zarzecny wrote:
G'Day Mr. Steele

"Make yourself an honest man and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world".

JZ,

You have never purchased a single Ultra Sharp rasp!!

Obviously, you have "vested interests" in promoting or disparaging via horseshoes.com

Best Regards

JZ,

Clever use of words.

Have I or Horseshoes Unlimited ever purchased rasps from Wood Miller?

Did I purchase Horse rasps from Wood Miller?

Did I let you know that I and my customers were not satisfied with the product that was delivered?

Did Rick Burten mention "whatever Sharp" your promoting lately?

Did Rick Burten mention Wood Miller?

Did I respond to Wood Miller?

I don't keep track of the " whatever Sharp" your promoting. I just commented on Rick Burten's post and my experience with your ultimately expensive Wood Miller product.

You I noticed were very careful to declare "ULTRA SHARP".

Does Wood Miller promote/represent "Ultra Sharp"?

Regards

Ray Steele

Kunena Birthday Module

• Doo Hume birthday is today
  • Foxfire123 birthday is today
  • Issac Maez birthday is today
  • NeliaShott birthday is today
  • Rockinanvil birthday is today
  • Txfarrier birthday is today
  • edie4ABF birthday is in 1 day
  • eldon8duffy birthday is in 1 day
  • DavidinGA birthday is in 363 days
  • Brazilian Farrier birthday is in 364 days
  • joplin_18_wren birthday is in 364 days
  • kbrooks1110 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.