make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Espona shoe

Espona shoe 21 Apr 2007 16:41 #1

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi all,
client of mine training to be a vet has this lamy pony
she has looked into this Espona shoe and asked me

what i think of it
i dont know if i have come accross it

anybody have anything onit
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Espona shoe 21 Apr 2007 22:21 #2

Karen Standefer
Southern Oregon

RE:Espona shoe 22 Apr 2007 00:48 #3

I have shod a number of horses with Epona shoes. I have had great success with foundered, contracted heels, and some navicular. I am not sure but I think the small pony sizes are to be glued on. I have never glued one on to see how it works. I generally fill the shoe with some sort of equipak. I have gotten about two resets out of the shoes. However I generally have to glue the soft blue inside back into place since it seems to come lose every time.

RE:Espona shoe 22 Apr 2007 08:07 #4

• smitty88
  • Guru
This young lady dont want me putting nailas into her pony
so it looks like glue

but there is that word you know money
trying to to keep the exspences down for her

Thanks for the info
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Espona shoe 05 Jun 2007 19:43 #5

• smitty88
  • Guru

the girl at last got the shoes she wanted them glued with some
nails in as in the dvd

put the set on this way pony was very much better walking away
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Espona shoe 05 Jun 2007 23:28 #6

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Smitty,

I do ponies that size everyday !! :D
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:Espona shoe 06 Jun 2007 05:53 #7

• smitty88
  • Guru
Bruce,
what size would you think the pony is?
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Espona shoe 06 Jun 2007 17:16 #8

smitty88 wrote:
Bruce,
what size would you think the pony is?

Careful Bruce, it might be a kid holding the foot ánd holding it closer to the carpus than the fetlock. The picture focusing on the foot giving it the appearance of a very big one.

It still looks like a big foot though. My guess would be it's a size 2.

Ronald Aalders

RE:Espona shoe 06 Jun 2007 17:59 #9

The size on the shoe says 0W which fits a hoof up to 4.9" wide.
Karen Standefer
Southern Oregon

RE:Espona shoe 06 Jun 2007 20:39 #10

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Dang Karen, you've got good eyes. where does it say that?

By the way, does anyone know who Epona is/was?
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Espona shoe 06 Jun 2007 21:12 #11

to the left side of the frog support bar (it's upside down). I only saw it cause I use the shoes personally and knew where to look. The "C" on the opposite side denotes the version of the shoe (they are constantly changing things).

Monique and John Craig own the company and developed the shoes and the Epona Tech Metron software. Most everyone is familiar wth their software. You can read about their philosophies on the Eponatech site as well as view their analytical papers which will give you some insight into what they're trying to accomplish with the shoes.

www.eponashoe.com
www.eponatech.com

Karen
Karen Standefer
Southern Oregon

RE:Espona shoe 06 Jun 2007 23:54 #12

• smitty88
  • Guru
yes in around the 5 inch
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Espona shoe 07 Jun 2007 00:25 #13

• smitty88
  • Guru
Karen,
what do you think of these type shoes
have you glued them on

can you reset them after useing glue?
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Espona shoe 07 Jun 2007 01:04 #14

smitty88 wrote:
Karen,
what do you think of these type shoes
have you glued them on

can you reset them after useing glue?
My horse is an endurance horse, so that will make a difference in your use of the shoes vs mine.

I use the ones with the mesh pad. And, I use a combination of the ones with carbide and the ones without. I always use the ones WITHOUT carbide on the rears. If I'm staying around home and not going to an endurance ride, I use the carbide tips on the fronts to get better wear. And I can get one reset from them. But, I"m resetting every 4 weeks. My terrain is almost as bad as tarmack covered with rocks/gravel. If I"m shoeing right before an endurance ride, I use the shoes without carbide tips so that he can wear his breakover quickly into the shoes. I can only get one setting out of those, but they will last the full 4 weeks even with the 50 mile competition.

They are NOT a cheap solution. But, they are helping solve some issues I've had with this horse, so I don't really care about the cost.

I have not glued them on yet, but Monique keeps trying to convince me that I need to with this particular horse so I ordered the stuff and I'll be doing it on the next setting (3 weeks). I expect good results. I did try to glue them on once, but I only had some FastSet around and no large tips and it didn't go well, so I quit after one shoe. I needed more volume of glue.

What I really like about these shoes is the improvement I"m seeing in the back part of the hoof on my horse. He's always been weak there and his feet look fabulous after I pull the shoes off.

I'll be able to tell you at the end of the season if I can use them long term :-)

Karen

P.S. I should mention that my horse doesn't get resets out of steel shoes either. Only back when he was 5 or 6 before he really started putting in lots of miles.
Karen Standefer
Southern Oregon

RE:Espona shoe 07 Jun 2007 01:06 #15

• calshoer
  • Guru
"Epona" was the Gallo -Roman goddess of horses .(Thank you Google) :D Patty
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.