make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday May 29, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sneakers

Sneakers 30 Jan 2007 20:56 #1

Just wondering if anyone has tried these.
Sneakers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Sneakers 30 Jan 2007 23:16 #2

Glen,
I am not much for synthetic shoes, but I did apply a pair of "easy walker" shoes on a horse as "prescribed" by the vet. I was skeptical and it turned out rightly so.... The e/w shoes have no metal reinforcement and part of the application process (and intructions) includes leaving a flat rim of sole 3/8 of an inch wide around the inside of the hoof wall. (this goes against everything that I have been taught and all common sense to my way of thinking.) The shoe "caved in" in the middle and looked terribly un-comfortable. The shoe lasted ok and the horse never went lame or sore with them on. The shoe you posted seems to have an aluminium "shoe" inside, I would guess that this would give it proper ridgidity and should be better than what I dealt with. One note of caution, These shoes provide alot of traction on hardtop and concrete, the horse will act different on these surfaces for a few days.... Hope this was some help.
Brian R. Purrington
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.wellshodhorses.com

RE:Sneakers 31 Jan 2007 00:04 #3

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
GlenRossMI wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has tried these.
Sneakers
The Sneakers are a good situational shoe. Nailed up a good many. Some flat some routered.

RE:Sneakers 31 Jan 2007 03:44 #4

I have taken some sneakers off and besides having alot of packed material around the frog they seemed like they did whatever it is that they we supposed to. I to have put on easywalkers before, for vets and clients alike. They are not for every situation but I was impressed with how well they did work. There are alot of tricks to not getting them to cave in though.

RE:Sneakers 04 Feb 2007 12:55 #5

• Anvil150
What is the story on those bright colored rubber shoes? I notice our local founder king has been putting them on some foundered horses in my area ???
A.J. Nuckles,CF

RE:Sneakers 04 Feb 2007 13:30 #6

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Have you asked the "King"?
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:Sneakers 04 Feb 2007 19:17 #7

• Anvil150
I never see the King to ask him. I hope to run into him in Tampa next week so I can ask him.
A.J. Nuckles,CF

RE:Sneakers 04 Feb 2007 19:24 #8

• Anvil150
Are the bright colored ones the same as these ??? What would they do for founder? How would they compare to equipack ??
A.J. Nuckles,CF

RE:Sneakers 04 Feb 2007 23:36 #9

• calshoer
  • Guru
Iused to a LOLT of sneakers when I was a farrier at UC Davis. Kirk Adkins had been the head farrier there previously, and they are his shoes.
They are as Jaye said, good for certain situations.
I used them primarily for pedal osteitis, ringbone, or any other horse that needed eased breakover all around the foot or concussion dampening . (it is easy to grind them for eased breakover ) .
They have an aluminum plate imbedded in them, so they are not flexible like the all-plastic shoes and the nail on securely. You need a drill for making nail holes, and jig saw or bandsaw and grinder to shape them.

I used to usually turn them around backward, grind off the clips and grind a breakover into the front (which had been the back) .
On ringbone horses I ground the edges around the sides too, for ease of breakover all around the foot.
They are basically a very wide web egg bar with firm plastic on the bottom. There are some tricks to getting them on (and off) and the hole in the center should be filled if there is a chance of mud, ricks, or other hard debris packing in there. I fill it partway with equipack. A caveat...they are VERY slippery on grass!
Patty
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:Sneakers 05 Feb 2007 17:11 #10

Anvil150 wrote:
What is the story on those bright colored rubber shoes? I notice our local founder king has been putting them on some foundered horses in my area ???

Maybe Pony Wair's? http://www.ponywair.com/index.html

Karen
Karen Standefer
Southern Oregon

RE:Sneakers 05 Feb 2007 17:57 #11

• Anvil150
Nope it was a bright green / chartruse color and looked to be solid /no hole in the middle ??? the one lady at the barn called them sneekers ???? I wanted to look closer but it was in a field with other horses and the lady that owns it is kinda funny about her horse , so I didn't dare pick up a foot.
A.J. Nuckles,CF

RE:Sneakers 05 Feb 2007 20:29 #12

Anvil150 wrote:
Nope it was a bright green / chartruse color and looked to be solid /no hole in the middle ??? the one lady at the barn called them sneekers ???? I wanted to look closer but it was in a field with other horses and the lady that owns it is kinda funny about her horse , so I didn't dare pick up a foot.

Oh, those are Easy Walkers: http://www.easywalkerhorseshoes.com/easywalker.htm
Karen Standefer
Southern Oregon

RE:Sneakers 05 Feb 2007 23:09 #13

• Anvil150
Yep, that is what they looked like.
A.J. Nuckles,CF

RE:Sneakers 06 Feb 2007 03:19 #14

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Hey Anvil,
How did you and your's do in the twisters?
What's your name by the way?
Bill

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Sneakers 06 Feb 2007 18:07 #15

• Anvil150
The tornados were 30 mile south of me but a couple of my clients were roughed up a bit with trees down. my Name is A.J. Nuckles
A.J. Nuckles,CF

Kunena Birthday Module

• Chris Daniel birthday is today
  • FordWayFarm birthday is today
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is today
  • Alykee07 birthday is in 1 day
  • Anvil375 birthday is in 1 day
  • Martin Kenny birthday is in 1 day
  • mattsherberg43 birthday is in 1 day
  • missjestr birthday is in 1 day
  • Mitch White birthday is in 1 day
  • ravensgate birthday is in 1 day
  • Tim Neal birthday is in 1 day
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 363 days
  • JWHORSESHOEING birthday is in 364 days
  • TheCircleT birthday is in 364 days
  • THOROBREDS birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.