make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday May 20, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Utility Truck Bodies

Utility Truck Bodies 20 Jul 2006 00:26 #1

• Skinfaxi
Anyone ever use a utility body? modified? Is it practical or not?
Thanks.

Sarah
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 20 Jul 2006 02:35 #2

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
I was considering it at one time. I dont see why you couldnt. You would need to do some fabricating to make it super user freindy. Like adding tool draws in the tool boxes, maybe makeing some shoe racks inside them as well. Maybe modify the other side to mount some drill presses/grinders in? The only serious issue would be covering the exposed bed. Im sure they make 'caps' for utility bodies. Then I would add a roll out bed to that area and that would be nice. Mount your forge to it and such. BUt till then you could jsut throw you stuff in the back I suppose =] But you'll probably get tired of doing that soon enough.

You could do is take it off and sell it and put the $$ towards a stonewell.

-Josh

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 20 Jul 2006 04:10 #3

• calshoer
  • Guru
I've shod out of two. A little 84 Toyota utility and a 95 Chevy 3/4 ton. Liked both a lot except the one on the Chevy was a "Stahl" brand ,real nice looking because it has some shape to it besides a 'box', but the quality sucked. (hinges and such just not as good as they should have been. If I ever get a utility again I wll go for the kind with a fold up or a slide cover that covers the middle section.
Patty
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 20 Jul 2006 11:50 #4

• holden_cj
I am shoeing out of one now as i wait for my stonewell to be finished but i hated shoeing out of the type i have. If you are going to do that make sure you get a ARE topper or something that has the full size door in the back instead of the reg topper looking ones the have the half door. The tail gate makes it a pain to get to your stuff. But i know alot of guys who shoe out of them and they are good to start out of.

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 20 Jul 2006 13:56 #5

I have an ARE topper on a ranger.
I ordered it with an extra 6 inch height. The full, back door raises up on shocks. My anvil stand attaches to the truck bumper so the long door keeps me out of the sun and rain. The extra 6 inches gives me 6 foot head room when the door is up and it extends 46 inches beyond the truck.

When I bought it, I hated it the first week. My anvil is 3 feet outside the box.
The ring of the anvil would bounce off the inside and echo back into your ear.
Plus being black it was like a oven working anywhere near it.

I bought a couple of sheets of the closed cell insulation, (the stuff with foil on one side) and cut panels to fit inside all the framework of the cap. Where there were curved areas I just slit 1/2 way thru the back side of the panel every 1 1/2 inch and snapped the panel sections over a sharp edge without tearing the foil. They then would bend nicely into the curves.
I used regular silicone as a glue and after 8 years it still is in pretty good shape.

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 20 Jul 2006 14:05 #6

• holden_cj
Great idea with that topper it sounds good and how does your anvil sit on the back of your truck is it in your truck when working or is it attaced that it comes way from the truck?

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 20 Jul 2006 17:20 #7

• Skinfaxi
Thanks everyone. I was asking because I know where a few bodies are. They are just sitting, and I might be able to get one cheap. If I have to make modifications anyway, reinforcing and patching up a bit wouldn't be too much trouble(of course I wouldn't buy one full of holes) I like the idea of a slide out bed, I could mount rails in and weld a cover maybe half way down the boxes. Higher, and closed in the front and a bit of overhang behind for water management. Could put in a different tailgate of some kind. Or get an ARE.

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 21 Jul 2006 02:06 #8

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
In that case, you'd be better off getting a topper honestly. Get one with side doors that open up.

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 21 Jul 2006 02:13 #9

Holden_CJ
(Here are some pictures in sequence of how I set up.
You will notice I am a lefty, so if you are a righty you will have it mounted on the other side of the bumper.)

Do you have any idea how to post pictures on here?...if not, send me your email and I will send them to you that way.

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 21 Jul 2006 02:54 #10

• Skinfaxi
Well, I've not decided yet. I was also thinking since my mate needs a truck/storage/ladderrack for his job we could split a utility easier...I get one side and the bed, he gets the other side and a ladderrack.

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 21 Jul 2006 04:27 #11

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Don't share.
You will both be inconviniced. There are plenty of other things in a relationship to mutauly accomadate each other with (Bill's advice for the loved one collum here).
Bill

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Utility Truck Bodies 21 Jul 2006 04:47 #12

• Skinfaxi
LOL...point taken. B-B-But I was gonna let him have it when I go buy MY brand new truck and stonewell body....lol. Perhaps you should start a column... :p

Kunena Birthday Module

• filmbak62F7 birthday is today
  • Grentell farrier service birthday is today
  • ALL HOOF FARRIER SERVICES birthday is in 1 day
  • JOHNNDERIDD birthday is in 1 day
  • Soundhooves birthday is in 2 days
  • milly7i0726 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.