make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday May 20, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mustad nails

RE:Mustad nails 18 Mar 2006 15:15 #16

• THamilton
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I beleive that one thing a person needs to keep in mind when trying out a new nail, is the face of our driving hammers. I use my dremmel tool and checker board mine. I can tell when I begin to bend a few nails that it is time to rework it. Do you think that your hammer takes shape to the nails you drive and when you change to a different nail that you need to adjust the face of your hammer to a flat surface again?

I am asking because I run into a farrier the other day and was talking to him while he tried to drive a dozen nails into foot. He bent them all. He had no idea and was cursing the nail. Well...

The surface of his hammer was rounded. I thought he was driving with a ball pin hammer! hehehe I do not know how he ever drove a nail. I used a belt sander to refinish and checkerboard it. He thought he had gone to heaven.

Tony
"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing" Ralph Waldo Emerson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Mustad nails 18 Mar 2006 15:40 #17

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Does anyone have any comments on the latest Save Edge Nail, 5sb conventional, I know they were giving out samples at the Summit,

i've driven a few pounds of them and they seem ok and I've not had any trouble with them but I would like to hear what others think.

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:Mustad nails 18 Mar 2006 17:38 #18

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
Ray

I've used some and thought they were alright.
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:Mustad nails 18 Mar 2006 20:23 #19

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Haven't used the new Save Edge nails but the 5 slims with the four beveled edges and the full shank at the head are great. I've used them for about five years when I want a slim blade and love them.

Kim,
You asked about March nails. I got a couple of boxes and found that the only thing they're good for is giving to clients who want to hang a shoe over a door. Works great the nails are cheap and the client thinks they'er getting something.

Bill

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Mustad nails 21 Mar 2006 02:06 #20

• anvilsteve
I'd like to jump in on this nail discussion. I have worked for Mustad for 30 years now as their original farrier consultant. I developed the 5 combo nail for them. In reference to the shearing problems, you might be using too light a nail for too heavy a ashoe or horse. I advise the use of clips or a heavier nail. The MX series are designed for light shoes and driving high in thin walls. You might try the new 5 XL,which I have used with no pronlems on a variety of large size shoes. I have tried to duplicate shearing problems with the other mentioned nails and can't cause that to happen. The Mustad nails are made from a softer wire than the Capewells. Originally the Mustads were too hard, they are also a forged nail which is a different process than the Capewells, which arfe rolled in many steps. Any other questions, just ask me.

RE:Mustad nails 21 Mar 2006 15:25 #21

• Donald Ruff
Steve,

The MX50 is used on little reiners that weight about 1000 lbs. On the front's, With the bigger horses I'll use the MX60.

Has Mustad ever thought about making a nail that is smaller than an MX50. LIke say maybe an MX40??? I like to use those e style head nails. Like your JC nails and MX and E slims. I don't use to many city head nails.

Any feed back would be great.

Don
Knowledge is Patience and Patience is Knowledge
Slow is Fast and Fast is Slow

RE:Mustad nails 24 Mar 2006 01:10 #22

• anvilsteve
Don,
If the market wants a smaller MX, like you suggest, they will make it.A 3 ESlim or oo JC is aleady there. We are also working a reset nail on a 5 XL shank.

RE:Mustad nails 24 Mar 2006 02:06 #23

• Donald Ruff
Thanks for the info

Don

RE:Mustad nails 29 Mar 2006 19:37 #24

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
hi all
what price are capewells for 500
and what price are mustad 500

we are paying 27 to 30 euros over here
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Mustad nails 30 Mar 2006 04:02 #25

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
How much is a euro in dollars?

From $27 to $36 dollars. Depends on where you buy and how many boxes/cases.
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:Mustad nails 30 Mar 2006 16:29 #26

• Donald Ruff
A Euro is pretty much similar to the amount of a dollar.

Don

RE:Mustad nails 30 Mar 2006 16:48 #27

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
today, and it changes constantly, one euro will trade for $1.21 usd. The box of mustards selling for 27 euro would be $32.67 usd. 36 euro /box would be $43.56 usd. Amazing the difference isn't?

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:Mustad nails 30 Mar 2006 17:52 #28

• Donald Ruff
Cool, the exchange rate has changed since the last time i checked. I will be traveling to europe in 2 weeks. So I am really stoked to hear about the exchange rate. :D

Don
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• filmbak62F7 birthday is today
  • Grentell farrier service birthday is today
  • ALL HOOF FARRIER SERVICES birthday is in 1 day
  • JOHNNDERIDD birthday is in 1 day
  • Soundhooves birthday is in 2 days
  • milly7i0726 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.