make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday January 24, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Rig Questions

New Rig Questions 18 Oct 2012 01:58 #1

• jblort228
Thinking about a utility body with two back doors and two long doors down the side with bins inside those long doors. im looking for any ideas on how to setup the inside or if anyone else has one of these type rigs they would be willing to share pictures. i just graduated from KHS and after 9 months of school my wallet is empty so this is about my only option but i figure it will keep my tools safe and handy and will look better than draging stuff out of the bed of my truck. any input would really be appreciated

thanks for any ideas

John-Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Rig Questions 18 Oct 2012 16:17 #2

• brian robertson
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
whatever your set up, try to keep the weight as low as possible; better stability plus less tire wear.

New Rig Questions 18 Oct 2012 16:31 #3

• jblort228
Great thanks, i was thinkig aluminium but steel was still light enough for two people to pick up i just want to make sure it could work before buying

John-Michael

New Rig Questions 18 Oct 2012 17:56 #4

• DavidinGA
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Someone one here has a box with back doors like you're describing. He mounted hangers on the inside of the doors for his hammers and such. Looked like it worked pretty well.

If it's the topper I'm thinking of, you're definitely going to need a slide out of some kind because, you can only access the inside of the bed from the very back.

How deep are the compartments on the side? Have you looked at the "Show us your rig" thread? Lots of innovation in that thread.

Hope that helps
David
David H. Van Hook

New Rig Questions 19 Oct 2012 05:07 #5

I had a ARE topper with the lift door.I'm 6'2' and I didn't have a height problem with that or the side doors.The topper was about 4 inches or so above the cab.Had a stonewell shoe rack in one front corner.long shelf along one side Low enough for a drill press or two,if you use them.Had swing outs for grinder and forge in back corners' tool box in middle of bed toward the back.Eventually, I mounted my forge on top of that tool box. I tried to fix it up so I didn't have to root around in the front of the truck too much.And I would suggest getting that topper lined to protect it from dings.I liked my topper,thought it was allright for the money.

You create your own luck by how you treat people.

New Rig Questions 20 Oct 2012 15:21 #6

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
IMG_1793.JPG

any of you farriers use a van type for your rig
im looking for ideas

thanks
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2012 15:23 by smitty88.

New Rig Questions 22 Oct 2012 01:05 #7

• Buttermaker
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 6
I use a utility bed and I like it pretty well. I have two doors in front of the wheels two long door over the wheels and two doors behind the wheels. I have my drill press mounted in a behind the wheel box on the driver side, my band saw in the behind the wheel box on the passenger side, my bench grinders on slide out drawers and my pads in the front of the wheel box on the passenger side. Passenger side over the wheel box has my shoe rack in it (I made it). Over the wheel box on driver side has extra nails, equi-pak, angle grinder, jig saw, belt sander (hand held), wooden clogs, and some odds and ends. Driver side in front of wheel box has my apron, nails, knives, casting material, screws, aluminum plate for treatment plates, extra tools, hoof testers, over sized shoes (5-7 draft), and odds and ends. My anvil, forge, anvil stand, Back Saver shoeing box, fan, vice and vice stand, hoof stand, all ride in the back of the "bed". I have a lid that slides over the bed so that when all doors and the lid are closed all my tools are locked up and out of the weather. I don't have any pictures right now but if you still want some I can see about taking some.

I drive a '97 for F-350 dually. I don't think that a single wheel set up would carry enough weight. Just my opinion though.
Shane Wood
Central Oklahoma
405-406-9391

New Rig Questions 22 Oct 2012 19:43 #8

• DavidinGA
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I'd really like to see some pics of this rig. There are quite a few of these trucks for sale in my area and I've thought they'd make a good rig.

David
David H. Van Hook

New Rig Questions 23 Oct 2012 03:59 #9

• Buttermaker
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 6
I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.
Shane Wood
Central Oklahoma
405-406-9391

New Rig Questions 23 Oct 2012 18:48 #10

• Red Amor
  • Master
1994 MITSUBISHI TRITAN 4X4 2.5 TURBO DEISEL
CAME AS A UTE WE MADE THE TABLE TOP AND THE SHED
TURNED THE UTE TUB INTO A BOX TRAILER

Photo0107_2012-10-23-2.jpg

Photo0110.jpg

Photo0108.jpg

Photo0112.jpg

Photo0113.jpg

THE SHED IS FULLY SELF CONTAINED AND REMOVEABLE IN UNDER FIVE MINUTES ON MY OWN
SHE DOESNT LOOK AS TIDY AS THIS NOW
IM ABOUT TO STRIP THE INSIDE OF THE SHED AND PAINT AND REFIT
IVE ALSO JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER VEHICAL FROM WHICH I,LL TAKE MOTOE AND GEAR BOX WHICH I,LL REBUILD AS NEEDED TO HAVE AS A SPARE, WHICH WILL HAVE ME BACK ON ROAD WITH FAR LESS DOWN TIME WHEN THE ORIGNAL MOTOE IS TO TIRED , WHEN THIS HAPPENS I,LL DO THE OTHER MOTOR UP AND AGAIN HAVE ANOTHER SPARE

Image004.jpg
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2012 19:09 by Red Amor.

New Rig Questions 24 Oct 2012 18:29 #11

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
good set up Red
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

New Rig Questions 24 Oct 2012 20:18 #12

• Red Amor
  • Master
Thankyou john
Its looking a bit rough just now but once I get some chores done around the house I do a spring clean up on the truck
as Ive said before Im chuffed with it and it saves on owning two vehicals I couldnt to run the setups that we see on here and a personal vehical as well
two in one is smart for me and there is no inconvenience to change over at all it just so quick yeah
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)

New Rig Questions 24 Oct 2012 22:44 #13

• jblort228
Thanks for the input i really appreciate it all. My next question is what should i keep in terms of a base inventory i can build all types of shoes but got all my forging tools stolen so for now its premade until i can replace all my tools. I also am doing all types of horses from drafts to minis so any ideas on what kind of base inventory would be great so im not running to the store non stop after getting measurements and such. Not just normal shoeing some theraputic as well so minimum bar shoes, pads etc

Thanks,
John-Michael

New Rig Questions 26 Oct 2012 19:42 #14

I think that´s the only area of farriery that you need help mate :whistle:

Kunena Birthday Module

• alminc11 birthday is today
  • DABELL24 birthday is today
  • skelemen birthday is today
  • capvieterB8F2 birthday is in 1 day
  • mountaintrailrider birthday is in 1 day
  • sean_the_shoer birthday is in 1 day
  • sweetbranchforge birthday is in 1 day
  • technologie2A68 birthday is in 1 day
  • zaplwiecowiec8 birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 2 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 2 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 2 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.