make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday January 24, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 28 Aug 2011 16:23 #16

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
well the idea behind the series 2 is a great one, and if they were once reliable then they could be reliable again if the problem was addressed. Seems like a prime opportunity for someone else to capitalize on a similar product if the company is not going to pursue correcting the issue. If the word is that they are not dependable then I'm not going to pursue it any more until I hear otherwise.
Rick Talbert
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 28 Aug 2011 16:33 #17

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
Competing products are not allowed, as the fabric cuff concept is patent protected (the patent is in the name of UPenn, and is licensed to SoundHorse Technologies) until 2017 (I think).

If you would like my guess, I think the company does not sell enough series II shoes to care much about their failure rate. I think the company would like to replace the series II with the series III, but I personally dislike the series III cuffs. They cost more to make any apply, and I find it very difficult to create a shoe with a flat solar surface.
P

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 28 Aug 2011 16:42 #18

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
I have to put on a pair of these shoes in a week or so (my first)
the owner has ordered them

hope i dont have problems:eek:
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 28 Aug 2011 16:47 #19

• reillyshoe
  • Master
The Series I shoes are working well. I have a few failures of these per year but not many. I have had a couple of failures with the Series I shoes with the black (softer) rim pads, and another farrier has mentioned having multiple failures with the black rim pad shoes.
P

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 28 Aug 2011 16:57 #20

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
reillyshoe wrote:
Competing products are not allowed, as the fabric cuff concept is patent protected (the patent is in the name of UPenn, and is licensed to SoundHorse Technologies) until 2017 (I think).

If you would like my guess, I think the company does not sell enough series II shoes to care much about their failure rate. I think the company would like to replace the series II with the series III, but I personally dislike the series III cuffs. They cost more to make any apply, and I find it very difficult to create a shoe with a flat solar surface.

I wondered if the company sells so few series 2 that the shelf life and storage of the plates are affecting their failure rate.
Rick Talbert

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 28 Aug 2011 17:04 #21

• reillyshoe
  • Master
Funny enough, the business manager did mention that to me (suggesting I was at fault for not rotating my inventory fast enough). Some plates are dated, but they do not list an expiration date. They apparently had a manufacturing problem on certain dates, but they did not recall the series II plates from their distributors.
P

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 30 Aug 2011 02:16 #22

• anvilsteve
Smitty, we install anywhere between 5-10 pair of all types of Sigifoos shoes a week at the Cornell Farrier Shop. The students even get to try doing them on some research horses. One thing to practice before doing your first pair is to get some extra stretch wrap, Staples has it, and practice wrapping on a trimmed hoof. We have a plastic model that the students use. You can wrap the way Pat Reilly demos in his video or start with the wrap around the perimeter of the hoof like he does then switch to an X pattern. Make sure you go over the heel bulbs using 5 wraps each diagonal then switch, and repeat.
I don't use the stick for the roll anymore, I do it the way Pat does.

Steve Kraus, CJF

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 01 Sep 2011 04:45 #23

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Pat,
Did one in the same fashion the other day. s1 rollers. The lady orders the shoes. I apply them. I charge 50-75 on top of my fee per pair to apply them plus the cost of glue if I need it.

Sound Horse sent her the black pad. That stuff is WAY to soft if you are trying to float the toe. I ground out the pad in the front of the foot any everything, the quarters squished right down and when loaded looks like i may have some sole pressure even with the pad removed in front. Horse is up and walking though! On the second foot I added some hoofwall with Superfast.

About 5 weeks ago I did a pretty bad laminitic one and bought the heels down from the center of the foot back floating the toe from center of foot forward. The shoe attachment only at the back half of foot due to resection. It held for 5 weeks floating the toe. Worked fantastic.

I've never had a problem aside from the odd shoe getting twisted on setting with the s1 or s3. Never tried s2 I dont even know what it is.

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 01 Sep 2011 08:59 #24

• reillyshoe
  • Master
anvilsteve wrote:
Smitty, we install anywhere between 5-10 pair of all types of Sigifoos shoes a week at the Cornell Farrier Shop. The students even get to try doing them on some research horses. One thing to practice before doing your first pair is to get some extra stretch wrap, Staples has it, and practice wrapping on a trimmed hoof. We have a plastic model that the students use. You can wrap the way Pat Reilly demos in his video or start with the wrap around the perimeter of the hoof like he does then switch to an X pattern. Make sure you go over the heel bulbs using 5 wraps each diagonal then switch, and repeat.
I don't use the stick for the roll anymore, I do it the way Pat does.

Steve Kraus, CJF

Are you using the Series II shoes Steve? If so, are you riveting the cuff to the shoe?

Josh,
I like the black pad for some uses. Un-weighting a section of hoof is not one of them. I would also caution that if the horse is moving around much the pads will not hold up well. I have had horses wear through the pad at the heels as the way to the metal shoe. I have not experienced this issue with the blue pads, which hold up very well.
P

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 02 Sep 2011 02:40 #25

• anvilsteve
I should have clarified, not using Series II much, mostly Sport, Treadmill, & Morrison. I use many Morrison style/ black pad and have excellent results with it on the sore footed horses that seem to constantly find their way here. It is a great rehab shoe, but horses in competition need the blue pad to hold up. I also install frog support in them and have drilled and tapped them to bolt on an 11/2" riser pad when the surgeons operate and cast the opposite leg.

I use Series II occasionally and either glue or rivet depending on what the horse is going to be doing.

Steve Kraus, CJF

RE:Glue on cuff, by Soundhorse 02 Sep 2011 05:59 #26

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
reillyshoe wrote:
Josh,
I like the black pad for some uses. Un-weighting a section of hoof is not one of them. I would also caution that if the horse is moving around much the pads will not hold up well. I have had horses wear through the pad at the heels as the way to the metal shoe. I have not experienced this issue with the blue pads, which hold up very well.

Thanks Pat. This horse is not moving around much. I'll be using the blue pads on him in the future.
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• alminc11 birthday is today
  • DABELL24 birthday is today
  • skelemen birthday is today
  • capvieterB8F2 birthday is in 1 day
  • mountaintrailrider birthday is in 1 day
  • sean_the_shoer birthday is in 1 day
  • sweetbranchforge birthday is in 1 day
  • technologie2A68 birthday is in 1 day
  • zaplwiecowiec8 birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 2 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 2 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 2 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.