make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday January 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Every Day Shoe-making

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 05:59 #466

  • owen charles
  • owen charles's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 161
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Rick Burten wrote:
owen charles wrote:
Rasping & sanding feet to hide the fact your hoof had to be poorly prepared so it could accommodate the jumped up toe in the shoe; does not represent good standards in horse shoeing..
Pity you weren't there to show one and all how to properly trim and shoe a horse. :rolleyes: I'm sure Grant Moon above all others might have benefited from you expert advice on the whys and wherefores of correctly forging a shoe.......

You're still "All hat, no cattle."
Well thats settled then.On a well made & fitted Shoe it should be hanging out on the medial side.Ill have to keep working on that.Maybe if I can just get that part right I could make it in to the top ten.
Owen Charles McLaren
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 07:57 #467

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
owen charles wrote:
Rick Burten wrote:
owen charles wrote:
Rasping & sanding feet to hide the fact your hoof had to be poorly prepared so it could accommodate the jumped up toe in the shoe; does not represent good standards in horse shoeing..
Pity you weren't there to show one and all how to properly trim and shoe a horse. :rolleyes: I'm sure Grant Moon above all others might have benefited from you expert advice on the whys and wherefores of correctly forging a shoe.......

You're still "All hat, no cattle."
Well thats settled then.On a well made & fitted Shoe it should be hanging out on the medial side.Ill have to keep working on that.Maybe if I can just get that part right I could make it in to the top ten.


Owen i dont think you would have much chance to make the top ten on here
never mind any were else.

i think you need to think before you type :silly:
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2012 08:30 by smitty88.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 08:47 #468

  • owen charles
  • owen charles's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 161
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Really! Well good on ya champ.Any chance you could giving your spin on why its a good idea to have the shoe sticking out on the medial side? .I can give you two good reasons why you woulden't want it fitted that way.One the horse has a pretty good chance of standing on it & pulling it off.Secondly the limb is at risk of lasceration or fracture if it clips or brusher its other leg. Fire Away Champ this Novice Is all ears & eager to learn!
Owen Charles McLaren
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2012 09:36 by owen charles.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 09:09 #469

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
owen charles wrote:
Really! Well good on ya champ.Any chance you could giving your spin on why its a good idea to have the shoe sticking out on the medail side? .I can give you two good reasons why you woulden't want it fitted that way.One the horse has a pretty good chance of stands on it & pulling it off.Secondly the limb is at risk of lasceration or fracture if it clips or brusher its other leg. Fire Away Champ this Novice Is all ears & eager to learn!

Owen i have never known to be called champ
but if thats what you want to call me ok

i'm not going to get into battle with you
on how tight or full you need to fit an inside

i do know that in competitions you have to try give
what the judge is looking for

regarding specimens made for the foot
and fit requirments
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 10:23 #470

  • owen charles
  • owen charles's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 161
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
i do know that in competitions you have to try give
what the judge is looking for

regarding specimens made for the foot
and fit requirments

That is true.But there are judges & then There! are Judges.
If jumping up the toe is the only right way in a judges book of makeing a fullered flat bar shoe.Then a dubbed toe on a concave shoe fit must also be wrong to fit to a horse.My Judge is the horse nothing more nothing less.
Owen Charles McLaren
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2012 10:24 by owen charles.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 12:19 #471

  • Dogwood Forge
  • Dogwood Forge's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Proverbs 9:7-8
Chip Crumbly CJF, AWCF
http://www.georgiafarriers.org/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason RoTramel

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 13:09 #472

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
owen charles wrote:
i do know that in competitions you have to try give
what the judge is looking for

regarding specimens made for the foot
and fit requirments

That is true.But there are judges & then There! are Judges.
If jumping up the toe is the only right way in a judges book of makeing a fullered flat bar shoe.Then a dubbed toe on a concave shoe fit must also be wrong to fit to a horse.My Judge is the horse nothing more nothing less.

Well Owen make me some 3/4 fullered out of 3/4x 3/8
say 12 1/2" a front and hind

and let me be the judge
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 13:16 #473

  • owen charles
  • owen charles's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 161
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Are GezzzzzzzzzzzUS :lol: As if I give a brass razoo. Keep jumping up the toe's in your shoes if thats what makes you happy.
Owen Charles McLaren
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 13:23 #474

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
owen charles wrote:
Are GezzzzzzzzzzzUS :lol: As if I give a brass razoo. Keep jumping up the toe's in your shoes if thats what makes you happy.

Owen i thought from your 1st post you were interested
in the shoe=making end of things

how wrong was i
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 13:35 #475

  • owen charles
  • owen charles's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 161
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
smitty88 wrote:
owen charles wrote:
i do know that in competitions you have to try give
what the judge is looking for

regarding specimens made for the foot
and fit requirments

That is true.But there are judges & then There! are Judges.
If jumping up the toe is the only right way in a judges book of makeing a fullered flat bar shoe.Then a dubbed toe on a concave shoe fit must also be wrong to fit to a horse.My Judge is the horse nothing more nothing less.

Well Owen make me some 3/4 fullered out of 3/4x 3/8
say 12 1/2" a front and hind

and let me be the judge
How about I make a set & shoe the ^%#&$* horse. That Ok with you Champ.Because thats what horse shoes are ment for.There not ^%#&$* orterments ya hang on a board.
Owen Charles McLaren
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 13:40 #476

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
owen charles wrote:
smitty88 wrote:
owen charles wrote:
i do know that in competitions you have to try give
what the judge is looking for

regarding specimens made for the foot
and fit requirments

That is true.But there are judges & then There! are Judges.
If jumping up the toe is the only right way in a judges book of makeing a fullered flat bar shoe.Then a dubbed toe on a concave shoe fit must also be wrong to fit to a horse.My Judge is the horse nothing more nothing less.

Well Owen make me some 3/4 fullered out of 3/4x 3/8
say 12 1/2" a front and hind

and let me be the judge
How about I make a set & shoe the ^%#&$* horse. That Ok with you Champ.Because thats what horse shoes are ment for.There not ^%#&$* orterments ya hang on a board.

Owen i will let you know that every shoe made in my forge goes on
thats what i teach
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2012 13:54 by smitty88.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 13:53 #477

  • owen charles
  • owen charles's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 161
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
And it would be 12"1/2 the fronts 12" the hinds.
Owen Charles McLaren
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 13:56 #478

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
owen charles wrote:
And it would be 12"1/2 the fronts 12" the hinds.
Depending the foot thats in front of me
and what its doing
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 01 Mar 2012 23:55 #479

  • brian robertson
  • brian robertson's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1327
  • Thank you received: 22
  • Karma: 3
where's Steve's "Troll Patrol"?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every Day Shoe-making 02 Mar 2012 05:08 #480

DON"T feed the troll :angry: :huh:
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kunena Birthday Module

  • GregTrem birthday is today
  • isagenixchallenge6A4A birthday is today
  • mercifulgimmickB72E birthday is today
  • AfflerbachDM birthday is in 1 day
  • CWFarrierSvcs birthday is in 1 day
  • jlthompson birthday is in 1 day
  • SlowShoe birthday is in 1 day
  • temposmom birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 364 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 364 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 364 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.