make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday August 13, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anvil Stands, looking for ideas

Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 02 Nov 2009 18:13 #1

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey guys,
I am getting seriously tired of my modified NC folding anvil stand. It works with my Future 3 anvil but It's awkward to work at, and is never stable. The reason I use it is because it folds up and fits in my trailer. There is not a lot of room where I need to put it.

So I was hopeing to make a tripod base with folding legs.

If anyone knows of some designs or has an anvil stand similar I'd love to see detailed pics.

The folding design is not hard to come up with, but I am looking for a fast system to clamp the anvil to the anvil stand.

Does anyone have any pics of the Heartland anvil stand?

Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks,
Josh
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 02 Nov 2009 18:39 #2

Id build a swing out on the back of the trailer, then you dont have to pick up the anvil any more. Just my opinion.
The harder I try the luckier I get.

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 02 Nov 2009 18:44 #3

• SlowShoe
  • Master
Matt McMicken wrote:
Id build a swing out on the back of the trailer, then you dont have to pick up the anvil any more. Just my opinion.

the deck is not low enough. It would have to be mounted on the exterior.

Plus with the amount of places I go with en-even terrain, It might drive me nuts. :) I guess its an option though.

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 02 Nov 2009 19:11 #4

• T. Wm. HALL
  • Very Senior Member
Josh,

Stonewell makes a nice Anvil stand with detachable legs. The one pictured here, it's legs come off and it all fits within the confines of the portable shop which belongs to my former Mentor. Beings that it has 3 legs, it always is solid on un-even ground, although your anvil face may not be level with the world.

Trevor Wm. Hall, CF
Hall's Horseshoeing
Redmond, Oregon U.S.A.
www.Hallshorseshoeing.com

He that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools. ~Confuscius

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 02 Nov 2009 19:30 #5

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
Those three leg stands are great Mine you can pivit the leg out to the point that it stands and fold it in when on the move ..saves taking the leg off.

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 02 Nov 2009 22:29 #6

• SlowShoe
  • Master
Ray_Knightley wrote:
Those three leg stands are great Mine you can pivit the leg out to the point that it stands and fold it in when on the move ..saves taking the leg off.

Can I see a picture?

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 03 Nov 2009 01:30 #7

• Box Forge
  • Thank you received: 1
I believe, by far, the nicest anvil stand on the market is the Heartland Anvil Stand, designed by Chris Gregory. It is made at Blackwater Forge in Alabama and can be bought through them or a number of other suppliers. They can be built custom to fit any anvil. I'm not sure who all the suppliers are but I think Anvil Brand distributes them to a lot of places. Below is the truck version; a shop version is also available. The lever you see pushes down and locks, you place your anvil on the stand and release the lever and it secures the anvil against the rubber under the anvil and keeps it from moving or ringing. And every one of those levers are hand forged. I have even got to forge some of them several years ago when I was helping Russell out one day. They are powder coated and I think they just look sharp. This is not an ad ass I have nothing to do w/ the production of these. I just really like the design.
Attachments:
Phillip Box, Jr., CJF
AFA#9007

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 03 Nov 2009 03:29 #8

• SlowShoe
  • Master
Thats one sweet stand. I'd love to see the underside.

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 05 Nov 2009 22:05 #9

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
You would not think it, But its solid as a rock....light and can be picked up with one finger ,when the anvil is in the rig..
Attachments:

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 05 Nov 2009 22:30 #10

• Rachael Kane
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Thanks for posting this question Slowshoe, I am also looking for ideas. I got a friend to cut me a big treestump out the front of my house for a makeshift stand while I sorted something portable out and yesterday I found it was full of termites! Grrrr.

I love the simplicity of you stand Ray, and reckon there will be one getting around just like it in my neck of the woods pretty soon:D
Rachael :)
CF

'Motivation gets you going, discipline keeps you going.' (Jim Ryan).

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 06 Nov 2009 04:07 #11

• SlowShoe
  • Master
Ray,
Looks like a good design. I think that leg would get in my way. I'd turn the whole thing 90deg. do you find that you need no clamp?

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 06 Nov 2009 07:01 #12

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
SlowShoe wrote:
Ray,
Looks like a good design. I think that leg would get in my way. I'd turn the whole thing 90deg. do you find that you need no clamp?

The leg is not as far out as it looks on the picture ,no problem ..

I find if the sit snug then they need no clamp ...not sure if that is so with a full steel anvil...
regards

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 06 Nov 2009 12:16 #13

• DavidinGA
  • Very Senior Member
Ray,

In the picture of your anvil stand it looks like the one leg folds back against the other two for storage, is that right? So when you fold it out to stand it up do you have some kind of block to keep that leg from folding out to far or do you fold it out and put a pin in it to hold it?

By the Way, I think you win the prize for ingenuity on this one, that's a neat stand.

David
David H. Van Hook

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 06 Nov 2009 19:22 #14

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
David
yes it folds in ,then i turn it upside down in the rig..
No pin just a stopper on the leg these days that is just a branch of an old shoe it leans against the thicker piece of steel just below the anvil..I think you can see it..
regards

Ps the feet on the two front legs gets a look from the old folk in this area ...they drove more bovin than horses here years back...

RE:Anvil Stands, looking for ideas 07 Nov 2009 14:51 #15

• Luna butte
  • Very Senior Member
Ray_Knightley wrote:
Ps the feet on the two front legs gets a look from the old folk in this area ...they drove more bovin than horses here years back...

thats great! i kept looking at those front legs and could not figure out what those feet were. and then your clue made me laugh
Justin Hill's Horseshoeing
Goldendale Wa
509-261-1508

http://gorgefarrier.com/

I'm just another guy that play's in a lot of other peoples Poop... for a living I might add

Kunena Birthday Module

• Appaloosa_64 birthday is today
  • Leonel WhitsittF509 birthday is today
  • MichaelBeckerF992 birthday is today
  • Ferno Garcia53DF birthday is in 363 days
  • jrandolph birthday is in 363 days
  • s-cogan1992 birthday is in 363 days
  • KEMPCOWBOY birthday is in 364 days
  • Mary Farrier birthday is in 364 days
  • Quarterman63 birthday is in 364 days
  • sawalew525124039 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.