make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday May 20, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Champion Titanium Shoes

Champion Titanium Shoes 26 Oct 2008 07:12 #1

Was just wondering if anyone has used the champion titanium shoes? Keep seeing them on youtube, but can't find any info. Emailed the guy and he said he would send me something in the mail, but 2 months later still nothing. Kind of curious as to the price. Don't know if I would use them at all, but have one client who is interested maybe. Told her I would try and find the cost. She had aluminum with the last farrier, but she would wear them out in a week or two. Have been putting ooo St. Croix lites, and they are fairly lightweight, but hey kind of curious myself.
James Cockrell
I learn every day, most days the horse teaches me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 26 Oct 2008 14:39 #2

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Titanium is expensive, has to be worked hot, and some alloys give off noxious fumes when worked in the forge.

What is this owner doing with her horse?
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 26 Oct 2008 16:00 #3

She is just trail riding and road riding. The steel is working fine, it just took her a while to get it through her head that the aluminum her last farrier was putting on was not going to last with the amount of riding she does now. She was saying steel was too heavy and all.
James Cockrell

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 28 Oct 2008 00:52 #4

What about plastic or rubber?

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 28 Oct 2008 01:54 #5

I could put rubber or plastic on, but it is not really an issue with the steel. I have to put a rocker toe on the front anyway to keep the horse from interfering. Just wanted to see the prices for the titanium more than anything.
James Cockrell

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 28 Oct 2008 06:16 #6

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
DoubleCFarrierService wrote:
She was saying steel was too heavy and all.

For trail riding? Have her hold each of the shoes in each hand and then estamate how much her horse can lift. "4 Star" brand Alum shoes last longer than most brands.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 31 Oct 2008 18:58 #7

Hello DoubleC,
I am sorry that you never received any information. I would be happy to send it to you so you have a complete understanding of our Titanium shoe's qualities. Please let me know where you would like it sent.

Just to respond to the comments on your post I would say this. We at Champion Titanium Horseshoes have just begun releasing our new line of Titanium horseshoes. Our new shoes have been field tested for a while now and the resulting feedback has have been very good. Farriers have been happy with the wear, nail holes, the resetting ability and health of the hoof after wearing the shoes. They are light and weigh half the weight of steel.

There are no noxious or unsafe fumes when forging our Titanium shoes. Our grade of Titanium is 100% biocompatible and safe for farriers. When the shoe is heated it is more pliable and easier to move than steel. You say you need a Rocker Toe and I hope you saw in one of the clips how easily Bill Poor forges a nice Rocker Toe on our shoe.

We are just building the sales network now and I can help direct you if you let me know where you are. The resetting ability and the hoof health benefits help to make the shoe cost effective.

I hope this helps.

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 01 Nov 2008 05:53 #8

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
How are your shoes made?

Rick;
I've worked titanium before. It held the heat well and at average hot temps was as easy to move as steal. I dont see it being a problem.

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 01 Nov 2008 12:13 #9

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
SlowShoe in gray, stuff deleted

I've worked titanium before. It held the heat well and at average hot temps was as easy to move as steal. I dont see it being a problem.

I don't know if the outfit selling Champion shoes is the same company from someplace back East (NJ?) that was selling Ti shoes in the 1990s, but I used some of the "old" Champion Ti shoes on a few barrel horses and runners and I loved 'em. They forged like butter at a red/yellow, wouldn't move at all at a black, and didn't seem to hold heat as well as Fe.

The first time I tried to set a clip in a Ti shoe, I broke the top half off. The next time, I made damn sure all of the clip was at the same angle as the wall when I burned it in. :)
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 02 Nov 2008 15:26 #10

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
The first time I tried to set a clip in a Ti shoe, I broke the top half off. The next time, I made damn sure all of the clip was at the same angle as the wall when I burned it in. :)

Never clipped a TI shoe. But will keep this in mind!:)

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 05 Nov 2008 20:59 #11

SlowShoe wrote:
How are your shoes made?

Rick;

Tom and SlowShoe,
Titanium does heat faster to a workable temperature than steel and is easier and softer to move for sure. It cools down more quickly because it is not a conductor. Good "clip" fitting tip to make it easier.

Dan

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 06 Nov 2008 01:16 #12

So what do you get for a pair of shoes? Do you front/hind patterns? Different styles? Do you have a cataloug?
Its as good as I can do it, every time I get to do it

Matt McMicken
Farriery and such
FL (239)243-4325
WV (304)647-0100
USA

RE:Champion Titanium Shoes 06 Nov 2008 03:14 #13

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
You'll need to contact him by PM for that information.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

Kunena Birthday Module

• filmbak62F7 birthday is today
  • Grentell farrier service birthday is today
  • ALL HOOF FARRIER SERVICES birthday is in 1 day
  • JOHNNDERIDD birthday is in 1 day
  • Soundhooves birthday is in 2 days
  • milly7i0726 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.