make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday May 29, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: clinchers

RE:clinchers 30 Aug 2008 12:25 #16

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
I've used GE clinchers from the git go, tried others during that time, and nothing has compared to the GE's. I've used the curved jaw clinchers since they first came out and rarely use anything else. I too hammer clinch most all the nails size 8 and above.

When I first started using the curved jaw clinchers, they seemed to be too aggressive to me too. I soon realized that all I needed to do was "lighten up" a bit on the reins and since that epiphany, life has been good....
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:clinchers 30 Aug 2008 15:39 #17

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
Dave Purves RJF wrote:
Hey Smitty, could you give a decent description of how you hammer clinch with a couple of pics??

Would appreciate it. Thanks

Dave,
tried taking some pics today and they all came out blury
will try monday
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:clinchers 30 Aug 2008 20:37 #18

smitty88 wrote:
Dave,
tried taking some pics today and they all came out blury
will try monday

Thanks Smitty, I've only tried hammer clinching a few times, and none of those times was I very pleased with the outcome. No one has ever given me a good enough description of how that I could re-produce it. I look forward to your pics on monday.
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." Will Rogers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBimQu6Pxxs

RE:clinchers 01 Sep 2008 00:25 #19

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
anyone have opinions on DS's? anyone?

RE:clinchers 01 Sep 2008 03:50 #20

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
Brad Beers wrote:
anyone have opinions on DS's? anyone?

I have had several pair. I used to shoe a jillion WP and cutters. The bottom jaw usually breaks at or just in front of the rivot. I haven't had any sucess getting the company to replace them. They advised that they were out of warranty. Couldn't tell me how long the warranty was for though just that mine were out.
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:clinchers 02 Sep 2008 00:30 #21

• clinkercjf
Busted the top jaw off of two pair of DS clinching tongs in the last six months. The first pair was replaced by the company free of charge(I paid shipping both ways). The new pair lasted all of two months and broke at the top jaw(same as the first). Have a pair of the GE curve jaws but they are heavy and just not that comfortable to use. So I am using a pair of Diamond saddle horse type now until I can find a better option.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Louis Hector Berlioz

Troy Ehrmantraut, CJF
2002 Journeyman Practical High Score Award.

RE:clinchers 02 Sep 2008 23:38 #22

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
everyhorseisapersontoo wrote:
I do shoe alone most of the time ,but here in germany its normal to have someone hold the horses hoofs front and back and a toe knife and coil (like a chisel hammer)is used to trim the feet ,it makes life much easyer and is better in the long run for the back,so now to get back to clinching up ,well when we have nailed on the nails ar bet over or down to protect the holding man and after all four are on then the clinching starts fronts on the stand backs out back (sort of up side down ) nails are cut close then with a small chissel each nail is under cut so a dip is made for the clinch to lie in ,then with the same clinch cutters which has a block like side to it ,and the hammer the nails are drawn up bending the clinch to 90° ca then it is cut to fit the dip then clinch cutter on the nail head ,and with the hammer the clinch is knockt into the dip ,the trick is to make a perfict hook and have it sit in the wall so you do not have to rast it at all ,the clinch should be a square .....this is very fast too ,with two people we have done horses under 20 minutes with new shoes ,but 45 is normal and we change jobs which is good ,,,this all comes from germanys history of war and they had mobil farrier teams that had to work fast (first world war)we do more of the good old english style .like the in the usa!:

I have been associated with the "Old School" / European way of doing things. Very efficient. I was the only farrier that a farrier named "Zep"( Switzerland) would let help him at the '96 Olympics here in Atlanta.
A bit of culture shock at that time!!!!:eek:

RE:clinchers 04 Sep 2008 00:58 #23

• Dave Whitaker
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 5
My MFC's broke one day a couple months ago.... my back up GE's were worn enough to be completely aggravating..... so I stopped at the new Tractor Supply and bought a pair of cheap azz Diamonds to get me through a couple of days 'till Meader's Supply could come to the rescue....... I like the cheap sob's and I'm still using them! Funny how some things workout.........

Dave

"Everything is for sale......some are just harder to buy than others......"

RE:clinchers 04 Sep 2008 01:00 #24

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Dave Whitaker wrote:
My MFC's broke one day a couple months ago.... my back up GE's were worn enough to be completely aggravating..... so I stopped at the new Tractor Supply and bought a pair of cheap azz Diamonds to get me through a couple of days 'till Meader's Supply could come to the rescue....... I like the cheap sob's and I'm still using them! Funny how some things workout.........

Dave

I hope you didn't get the diamonds ball clincher! I've never felt such pain as when they snap.

RE:clinchers 04 Sep 2008 01:14 #25

• Dave Whitaker
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 5
nope...they are the saddle horse type...... cheap as hell.... just something about the way they clinch up in my hands..... I really like them.... now, my apprentice, she thinks they are only good for squeezing the snaps on her apron back together......lol..... she reaches for the new GE's everytime...

Dave

"Everything is for sale......some are just harder to buy than others......"

RE:clinchers 04 Sep 2008 01:20 #26

• JimBondra
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Eric Russell Re: clinchers

I hope you didn't get the diamonds ball clincher! I've never felt such pain as when they snap.

Eric,
I hope you will recover from this injury soon. Try a bag of frozen peas.
:D:D:D:D:
Jim

RE:clinchers 04 Sep 2008 01:22 #27

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
JimBondra wrote:
Eric,
I hope you will recover from this injury soon. Try a bag of frozen peas.
:D:D:D
Jim

I appreciate the concern. Physically I'm recovered. I still have nightmares, I blame the clinchers for not sleeping well. Shrink is on the way! :D

RE:clinchers 04 Sep 2008 01:24 #28

Eric Russell wrote:
I appreciate the concern. Physically I'm recovered. I still have nightmares, I blame the clinchers for not sleeping well. Shrink is on the way! :D

That's what happens on a two man team when your the clincher. Probably better to hammer clinch, well maybe not. :D
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• Chris Daniel birthday is today
  • FordWayFarm birthday is today
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is today
  • Alykee07 birthday is in 1 day
  • Anvil375 birthday is in 1 day
  • Martin Kenny birthday is in 1 day
  • mattsherberg43 birthday is in 1 day
  • missjestr birthday is in 1 day
  • Mitch White birthday is in 1 day
  • ravensgate birthday is in 1 day
  • Tim Neal birthday is in 1 day
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 363 days
  • JWHORSESHOEING birthday is in 364 days
  • TheCircleT birthday is in 364 days
  • THOROBREDS birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.