make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Wednesday May 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So, What ,About those Toe-Clips??

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 02:48 #166

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Phil's just playing around! I just hope he doesn't act like a deer in headlights on the 15th!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 02:51 #167

• BS-Horseshoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Eric Russell wrote:
Phil's just playing around! I just hope he doesn't act like a deer in headlights on the 15th!

I know, but that's what I'm worried about. Just his record so far that brings up the suspect thoughts of what he will do under pressure. I hope he does well and we all get to see what happens here maybe. Should make for a great discussion along the way. He should be ok if he keeps up on the meds and get's plenty of rest.
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

Tough times never last, but tough people do!

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, one lick and you will suck for ever!

Folks who think traditional farriery means perimeter fit don't know a heluva lot about shoeing. Tom Stovall,...

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 02:54 #168

BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
Phil, I've got a feeling Craig's going to look at the whole horse and make sure what ever he does to the foot he works on will be what's best in his eye's for the horse. Yes Craig's a very good blacksmith but some of the work I've seen of his on horses is very good also. He's not coming up there to make a shoe with a toe clip and just stick it on a horse and see how it turns out. I'll bet his trim will be fairly good and what's best for the horse in his eye's and then will fit an excellent toe clipped shoe to that foot. Your veiw of what's going to happen doesn't sound like you believe anything but your way works. Also I hope the boot remark was a joke because if it's not, that's another cop out or back down when the challlenge hits the fan. Best thing to do is make sure they have a horse with good enough feet that what you said is not an option. Be prepared bud, it's going to get real interesting.

They are looking for a horse with very ****py feet and I agreed to it. Won't be much fun shoeing good feet. :D

What it the barefoot/boot comment was not a joke? You have never pulled shoes and allowed the feet to get back into shape with time off? That is no cop out, that is experience. Don't worry I will shoe the horse needed or not, since that is what is expected, however keep in mind this does not make it right.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 02:57 #169

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Anybody want to buy a truck full of Popcorn that was intended for "The Match?" Dancing girls extra!:D
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 03:02 #170

• BS-Horseshoeing
  • Master
Phil, if it wasn't a joke, then it just makes it look like you are backing out of another challenge by saying the feet are to bad to work on. Yes I have done that if it's what's best for the horse at the time. What I'm saying is that this is a challenge between two farriers who are to SHOE a horse and see what results they get. If they pick a horse that can't be shod, then what's the point of the whole thing? The horse needs to have messed up feet but not so bad that you can't shoe them. That would be a huge waste of time. As I said, I hope you go through with this and do a good job cause that's what Craig will most likely do. Besides, who get's to decide what's right and what's not? Who ever chooses the horse needs to pick one right for the job, then after you guys do the work, some of the right or wrong will be decided for that horse. Again, it should be fun to watch.
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

Folks who think traditional farriery means perimeter fit don't know a heluva lot about shoeing. Tom Stovall,...

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 03:07 #171

Gary Hill wrote:
Anybody want to buy a truck full of Popcorn that was intended for "The Match?" Dancing girls extra!:D

Okay, I'm sorry. You guys mad me nervous and I didn't think I would get out of Texas. :)

I was all set to come down and give it my best shot.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 03:11 #172

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Heck Phil, even ole Sam, that would be Houston to y'all, let ole Santa Anna go free even after the Alamo!:cool:
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 03:12 #173

BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
Phil, if it wasn't a joke, then it just makes it look like you are backing out of another challenge by saying the feet are to bad to work on. Yes I have done that if it's what's best for the horse at the time. What I'm saying is that this is a challenge between two farriers who are to SHOE a horse and see what results they get. If they pick a horse that can't be shod, then what's the point of the whole thing? The horse needs to have messed up feet but not so bad that you can't shoe them. That would be a huge waste of time. As I said, I hope you go through with this and do a good job cause that's what Craig will most likely do. Besides, who get's to decide what's right and what's not? Who ever chooses the horse needs to pick one right for the job, then after you guys do the work, some of the right or wrong will be decided for that horse. Again, it should be fun to watch.

I will distract the eye with a nice finish. :)
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 03:26 #174

• BS-Horseshoeing
  • Master
Phil Armitage wrote:
I will distract the eye with a nice finish. :)

There ya go, baffle them with the shoeing and dazzle them with the finish.
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 05:21 #175

Phil Armitage wrote:
Why not? About time people stop only attending blacksmithing clinics and learn how to be a farrier. What is all this fascination with fire and sparks, ringing hammers? Learn how to see the whole horse and give the animal what it needs to efficiently do its job with minimum stress on the body. Horse owners are learning the difference and an artist without any science will be hurting for buisness.
Great-on -ya-Phil!! You got this stuff all figured-out! Please post your thoughts, after Craig takes you, to School !!

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 20:55 #176

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Jake Whitman wrote:
Great-on -ya-Phil!! You got this stuff all figured-out! Please post your thoughts, after Craig takes you, to School !!

He's stated more facts there than you have in a longgggg time. I don't understand how you can have certain certifications and be a fan of toe clips, brain f a r t maybe????

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 21:20 #177

• redburnshoe
PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:
He's stated more facts there than you have in a longgggg time. I don't understand how you can have certain certifications and be a fan of toe clips, brain f a r t maybe????

do you think this horse is bad with toe clips?

and there´s a reason why medial heel is bit longer. do you know why?

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 22:21 #178

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
From this small single pic I'd say he looks good with or without toe clips with where the shoe is there. Of course I don't know why one heel is taller, I wasn't the one under the horse and you post one small pic from one angle and expect me to know whats going on?:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:.

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 06 Aug 2008 23:26 #179

• clinkercjf
I don't believe he was refering to the length of the horses heel but to the lenghth of the shoe.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Louis Hector Berlioz

Troy Ehrmantraut, CJF
2002 Journeyman Practical High Score Award.

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 07 Aug 2008 02:16 #180

redburnshoe wrote:
do you think this horse is bad with toe clips?

and there´s a reason why medial heel is bit longer. do you know why?

Very nice and clean work from what I see of the bottom view. Do not see a longer lateral branch, see a wider heel. Normally this is done when the horse needs lateral support due to conformation or asymmetry in the hoof capsule. This only works on soft footing and from what I understand can place too much pressure in the supported heel on hard footing.

Why are all your nail holes punched so far forward?

What is your reason for the increased width in the heel?

Any pictures of the rest of the foot and a picture of the bottom of the foot before you nailed the shoe on?
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

Kunena Birthday Module

• davegreen3358399335 birthday is today
  • J.Ravanelli birthday is today
  • lou_pre-farrier birthday is today
  • Melanie Arabsky Ledger birthday is today
  • melissa1991 birthday is today
  • mmhorseshoeing birthday is today
  • pinklauraloz birthday is today
  • cowboyjl birthday is in 1 day
  • rekawice6E18 birthday is in 1 day
  • tex1788mex birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.