make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 21, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So, What ,About those Toe-Clips??

So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 05:32 #1

What are your thoughts about those Toe-Clips??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 05:38 #2

Jake Whitman wrote:
jake i like toe clips when i shoe my draft i have found that if i don't use them she will shear the nail when she gets to play in the field.bryan e.

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 05:50 #3

Bryan , do you dress the dorsal - wall , before you fit them , What do you do when you fit them , Burn them , in? Cut ,them in? Nice to hear from you, Hope the fires out there aren't close. Jake

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 05:54 #4

Do you put a radius , to match the curve ,of the toe, Before you burn them in?? Nice to hear that someone-else uses toe clips.

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 06:09 #5

I think that a person can toe -clip most horses, and still achieve NB paramiters, What do you all think??? Jaye , any advice??

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 10:16 #6

Jake Whitman wrote:
I think that a person can toe -clip most horses, and still achieve NB paramiters, What do you all think??? Jaye , any advice??

You can but it is difficult at best to achive proper fit according to the NB guidelines with the present shoe selection. That is why Gene and I are at work on a new shoe the Center Fit TC. Here is a photo of the prototype that I just sent to the manufacturer in Asia to make the molds for the inital production run.

We are just responding to market demands. With the new influence of the WCB it is clear that many farriers will be switching from side clips to toe clips and we wish to be able to compete in this market space. The unclipped and the side clipped center fit shoes will continue to be available but will be joined by the TC model in the product line up.

George Spear
CNBBT, CNBF, CLS

".....and I said to the horse: Trust no man in whose eyes you do not see yourself reflected as an equal."
Don Vincenzo Giobbe
CA. 1700

"What people do not appreciate is that every time a horse submits to...

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 11:44 #7

Jake Whitman wrote:

Good morning Jake, I was thinking about this very thing the other. Horses are prone to distortion up here, too much good hay, feed and a lot of moisture. Most of the time I can keep the feet in shape by keeping the flares dressed back and slightly setting the shoe back to get good breakover. The problem here is you need to be thinking 6 weeks down the road and planning for the seasonal changes the changes in enviroment. If over dress these feet especially trying to get the toe back and burn a toe clip in, your going to be in trouble with most horses in my area.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 11:49 #8

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
George isn't the point of the clip abit too sharp?
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 14:10 #9

• lonestar
George, is that an actual prototype ?
Chris Schaeffner

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 14:20 #10

• Craig Trnka
Jake,
Let me ask you this question. Do you ever have feet sorted out to where you can just rim them? You grow enough vertical depth to where you nip off the hoof wall and clean up the hoof wall from the bottom and then you reset or put on a new shoe? The inside like the sole, bars, and frog are a wash and they need to be left alone. When an animal gows vertical depth and flares little or none are you on easy street? When a vet dosen't know the home address of your client is that a good deal. When your owners don't have any imput on your shoeing is that good. That is where we all want to head----isn't it?

Just wondering myself

Craig Trnka
"I have never seen a barefoot trimmer that was barefoot." Me

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 14:21 #11

• IRNWKR_2
Jake Whitman wrote:

Some horses you can, and they do fine with them..... some horses you cant and they do fine without them....... It is just that simple:)
Jason Gilliland
"whether you think you can or think you caint your usually right" Henry Ford

"Im not as good as I once was, but Im just as good once as I ever was" My Grandad

"a wink is as good as a nod, to a blind mule" Barney Fyffe

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 15:18 #12

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Craig, How high is Up ?

George, can that substitue as frog support on hooves that don't need it to be extended out quite so far ?
Can you turn it upside down and use it as a grab on ice ?

Does it come in different colors ?

Phil; Same conditions and feed in Vt. as in Maine.
I know a number of shoer's who burn in clips with no ill efects.
Dressing the wall shouldn't cause a bad situation unless you over dress and remove to much protective wall, where as moisture escapes.

Jake, ever heard the song; i won't go fishing with you Jake, But I'll go chasing women ?

my 2 cents worth ;)
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 18:06 #13

• THamilton
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I shoe draft horses in Alaska where the conditions in six months are about 90" of rain. (Dry season) :eek: The horses are used hard everyday pulling trolleys loaded with 20-28 tourists. All shoes are toe clipped out of necessity. These Belgians will shear the nails off it were not for the clips. I notch with my rasp and knife or half-rounds and then burn the shoe on making sure I get a tight fit on the clip, as well as a nice seat to the foot.

It works well for these horses. In my regular practice. I will notch and burn or just burn. "It depends" on the quality of the foot that I am applying the clips to.

Tony
"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing" Ralph Waldo Emerson

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 23:45 #14

Craig Trnka wrote:
Jake,
Let me ask you this question. Do you ever have feet sorted out to where you can just rim them? You grow enough vertical depth to where you nip off the hoof wall and clean up the hoof wall from the bottom and then you reset or put on a new shoe? The inside like the sole, bars, and frog are a wash and they need to be left alone. When an animal gows vertical depth and flares little or none are you on easy street? When a vet dosen't know the home address of your client is that a good deal. When your owners don't have any imput on your shoeing is that good. That is where we all want to head----isn't it?

Just wondering myself

Craig Trnka
Man, You , COMPLETLEY, Lost me , on that One, You have to talk pre-school to me , for me to understand. Thanks bro.

RE:So, What ,About those Toe-Clips?? 03 Jul 2008 23:52 #15

George_Spear wrote:
You can but it is difficult at best to achive proper fit according to the NB guidelines with the present shoe selection. That is why Gene and I are at work on a new shoe the Center Fit TC. Here is a photo of the prototype that I just sent to the manufacturer in Asia to make the molds for the inital production run.

We are just responding to market demands. With the new influence of the WCB it is clear that many farriers will be switching from side clips to toe clips and we wish to be able to compete in this market space. The unclipped and the side clipped center fit shoes will continue to be available but will be joined by the TC model in the product line up.

KRICKEY, man, What the hell is that??? Good luck with that. You might want to relieve the sole , on the backside of the toe clip, Do you set ALL of your shoes that far back ,from the dorsal wall??

Kunena Birthday Module

• ALL HOOF FARRIER SERVICES birthday is today
  • JOHNNDERIDD birthday is today
  • Soundhooves birthday is in 1 day
  • milly7i0726 birthday is in 363 days
  • filmbak62F7 birthday is in 364 days
  • Grentell farrier service birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.