make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday May 20, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PLR and Centre Fit

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 02:46 #61

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
calshoer wrote:
Its not supposed to, in this case. If it did, it would not work the way it was intended.

Please go on. How's it supposed to work?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 02:51 #62

• calshoer
  • Guru
To answer the above post and Jayes: First, I dont know what you are getting at except the obvious which is that that the *foot* (not the shoe) is small for this horse. The foot is indeed small for this horse, it has been for a great long while (years) and will remain small...SEVERE RINGBONE. OLD HORSE. I do not want it any wider or larger.

But that said, to answer your question, I would estimate his weight (a little thin at he moment) at about 1250 to 1300.
Buit his size did not and does not matter to me, because I shoe for *that foot's* needed mechanics to try to achieve some level of comfort in THIS crippled horse.
My mechanical goal was to reduce as much movement and leverage as possible on the DIP joint and collateral ligaments as the horse locomotes, which this shoeing accomplishes nicely. In the past he has also been on clogs and also did well in those)

In THIS CASE, the smaller the ground surface of the shoe, the better.
I would have just put a tennis ball on the bottom of his foot if I thought it would help more. So if the size is what you are getting at, I hope it answers your question.
If not, then what IS the point? .
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 02:54 #63

• calshoer
  • Guru
OH and PS, Eric, the shoe is centered around the coffin joint. The hoof capsule is *distorted* , not centered around the joint, hence the longer toe on the foot than what is on the capsule. Don't you ever put the shoe "where the foot is supposed to be? "
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 02:58 #64

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
calshoer wrote:
To answer the above post and Jayes: First, I dont know what you are getting at except the obvious which is that that the *foot* (not the shoe) is small for this horse. The foot is indeed small for this horse, it has been for a great long while (years) and will remain small...SEVERE RINGBONE. OLD HORSE. I do not want it any wider or larger.

But that said, to answer your question, I would estimate his weight (a little thin at he moment) at about 1250 to 1300.
Buit his size did not and does not matter to me, because I shoe for *that foot's* needed mechanics to try to achieve some level of comfort in THIS crippled horse.
My mechanical goal was to reduce as much movement and leverage as possible on the DIP joint and collateral ligaments as the horse locomotes, which this shoeing accomplishes nicely. In the past he has also been on clogs and also did well in those)

I would have just put a tennis ball on the bottom of his foot if I thought it would help more. So if the size is what you are getting at, I hope it answers your question.

No alterable slam intended just curious:D

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 02:59 #65

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • calshoer wrote:

Good evening Patty! I hope your having a fabulous Saturday evening.

My point is the same as always. The shoe mimics the undressed hoof. The shoe is much wider and rounder through the toe and toe quarters than need be. Also, you being good at making handmade shoes could've fashioned a shoe which would have reduced leverage where he wants to breakover much more than what you did!

Thank You for your time. I'm sorry to hear your rocking chair broke!
Eric

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 03:01 #66

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
calshoer wrote:
OH and PS, Eric, the shoe is centered around the coffin joint. The hoof capsule is *distorted* , not centered around the joint, hence the longer toe on the foot than what is on the capsule. Don't you ever put the shoe "where the foot is supposed to be? "

Your preaching to the choir! Just don't like your shape!

thank you and good night.
Eric

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 03:10 #67

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Eric Russell wrote:
Good evening Nick! Hope you get plenty of fishing in this summer!

Hows the humidity and horseflies in CO?

Thank You
Eric

Thought this was about the PLR and Centre Fit shoes? I don't live in CO but when I've gone, in Sept. there are no horse flys or humidity.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 03:16 #68

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:
Thought this was about the PLR and Centre Fit shoes? I don't live in CO but when I've gone, in Sept. there are no horse flys or humidity.

Nick my nofriend!

I don't have time to mention every little thing to you as to why feet break up. I sometimes forget that horses aren't stomping at flies all day long everywhere. I know you come to NJ. You can nail some shoes on one of my horses to see how they fare in the summer. I doubt they'd hold up. Let's make that a plr to stay on topic!

Thank you Eric.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 03:18 #69

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:

Oh! And I'm very familiar with the centre fits. What are the good points? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 03:25 #70

• calshoer
  • Guru
The shoe is much wider and rounder through the toe and toe quarters
No it isn't.The toe of the foot is pathologically narrow and elongated ,and the shoe is actually set a bit INSIDE the toe quarters, *narrower* than the foot at that point.
Just don't like your shape!
If you do not like the shape of the PLR or the centre fit, then please,do everyone a favor and do NOT under any circumstances ever apply a PLR or a centre fit. It would be very sad for me to see them mis-used. :rolleyes:
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 03:35 #71

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Eric Russell wrote:
Oh! And I'm very familiar with the centre fits. What are the good points? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Why do you use them then?

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 14:28 #72

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Heres the first pair of CentreFits I did the other day. Also first time ever doing this horse who was a good 3/4 inch higher on the medial side, his bulbs were starting to be uneven. Patty do you mind commenting on this?

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 15:39 #73

• calshoer
  • Guru
Overall, from this one view it looks like a very good fit.
However You need to clean up the sole in the rear of the foot more , exfoliate the obviously loose cracked sole material, and the frog apex (just the very tip) down to the waxy sole junction. This will give you more accurate references to balance.
With NB in rocky country it is considered OK to leave some sole crusty dead sole over the anterior sole area to protect P3, but still very important to really clean up the sole in the quarters at the sole /wall juntion, back into seat of the corn and bar area, and over the toe corners at the sole wall junction , in order to accurately find ML balance.
Bet it didnt take much shaping to fit , did it? ;)
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 23:31 #74

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Thanks Patty. No it didn't take much shaping at all. I turned the heels in a scooch but thats it.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jul 2008 17:58 #75

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
I really like the PLR's and recently started using them on a few. This is one from last week. I'm new at this pic posting, hopefully it comes up.:o

Kunena Birthday Module

• filmbak62F7 birthday is today
  • Grentell farrier service birthday is today
  • ALL HOOF FARRIER SERVICES birthday is in 1 day
  • JOHNNDERIDD birthday is in 1 day
  • Jan99504 birthday is in 364 days
  • milly7i0726 birthday is in 364 days
  • spotteddrafter1 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.