make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Wednesday May 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PLR and Centre Fit

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 23:58 #46

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Eric Russell wrote:
Can you please give a good explanation as to why you would fit a shoe with the widest part of it way up between the 2nd and 3rd nail hole which is extremely far forward of the widest part of the foot.

Eric,

From what I can tell, the widest part of the shoe is further back than where you are seeing it. I'm finding it at or just a scoche' in front of the line Patty has drawn across the hoof, which is intended to indicate where the widest part of the hoof actually is located.

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday evening.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 00:00 #47

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
Eric Russell wrote:
Good evening Nick! Hope you get plenty of fishing in this summer!

Hows the humidity and horseflies in CO?

Thank You
Eric

Eric, did Nick move to Colorado? He still owes me money!!!!:mad:

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 00:17 #48

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Rick Burten wrote:
Eric,

From what I can tell, the widest part of the shoe is further back than where you are seeing it. I'm finding it at or just a scoche' in front of the line Patty has drawn across the hoof, which is intended to indicate where the widest part of the hoof actually is located.

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday evening.

Rick

Rick I'd be doing much better if you would drive over here and cook me some dinner, I'm starving. But that's neither here nor there!

I'd rather have the widest part too far back than forward. More importantly, it depends on the situation you're shoeing in.

I will enjoy my saturday evening. And I hope you wake up bright and early and make it to church or where ever your religion has you go!

Thank you, your a great marine!
Eric

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 00:19 #49

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Jaye Perry wrote:
Eric, did Nick move to Colorado? He still owes me money!!!!:mad:

Your a great Georgian!

Your thinking of Nick McDonald! He's still up and down the east coast! Baron banned him for reasons unkown. :confused:

I was talking about no forge Nick!

Thank You!
Eric

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 00:25 #50

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Eric Russell wrote:
Your a great Georgian!

Your thinking of Nick McDonald! He's still up and down the east coast! Baron banned him for reasons unkown. :confused:

I was talking about no forge Nick!

Thank You!
Eric

Really? Banned? Nick was a good hand but his womanizing was a bit intolerable for the business.

Great farrier none the less.

Regards Eric and have a blessed day tomorrow!!!!:):):)

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 00:49 #51

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Back on the original topic or it's locked.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 01:07 #52

• calshoer
  • Guru
One reason for feet blowing out in the quarters is fitting them too wide. Mostly due to the toe not fitting in the first place. The widest part of the shoe is way further forward than the widest part of the foot.
No, it isn't. And the toe quarters are fit close, no way the toes of this foot are going to caused to spread out. In fact they will come in over time, if needed.
The widest part of the shoe is set about at the front edge of the thick black line which is across the TRUE widest part of the foot.(NOT the WP of the wall, but rather the WP of the SOLE. That point is anatomically consistantly found in medium size feet 1" back from the true live frog apex and where the bars terminate into th sole.
As well, because of the *very severe* ringbone (and sidebone) , the heels are somewhat contracted on this horse.
Here is the trimmed foot. The line was drawn a little crooked but is close to the WP. Besides the frog apex measurement and the bar ends,
the third way to find is to use a straight edge layed straight down the center of the foot, in line with the centerline of the frog, slide the straight edge over to the sole/wall junction and carefully observe where the last bit of that junction dissapppears. You will see how decieving this foot is.
Attachments:
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 01:11 #53

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
calshoer wrote:
The widest part of the shoe is set about at the front edge of the thick black line which is across the widest part of the foot.1" back from the trule live frog apex and where the bars terminate into th sole.
As well, because oif the *very severe* ringbone (and sidebone) , the heels are somewhat contracted on this horse.
Here is the trimmed foot. The line was drawn a little crooked but is close to the WP. Besides the frog apex measurement and the bar ends,
the third way to find is to use a straight edge layed straight down the center of the foot, in line with the centerline of the frog, slide the straight edge over to the sole/wall junction and carefully observe where the last bit of that junction dissapppears. You will see how decieving this foot is.

Per the Pi c Dearest, how big is the Pony????;)

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 01:17 #54

• calshoer
  • Guru
He about 16.2 or 16.3, (Big Red is his nickname) 23 or so years, very pigreon toed QH, former open jumper and,or eventer in some former life. Totally retired now.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 01:22 #55

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
calshoer wrote:
He about 16.2 or 16.3, (Big Red is his nickname) 23 or so years, very pigreon toed QH, former open jumper and,or eventer in some former life. Totally retired now.

We can safely assume the posted pic was trimmed not dressed yet?

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 01:22 #56

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
calshoer wrote:

Thanks Patty!!! The info tells me a lot!:)

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 01:42 #57

• calshoer
  • Guru
We can safely assume the posted pic was trimmed not dressed yet?
Yes. sole exfoliated, wall trimmed, mapped, measured and marked up but not quite finished (taken forward ) yet.
And the overhanging toe was rockered on the bottom AFTER the shoe was applied.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 02:02 #58

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
calshoer wrote:
Yes. sole exfoliated, wall trimmed, mapped, measured and marked up but not quite finished (taken forward ) yet.
And the overhanging toe was rockered on the bottom AFTER the shoe was applied.

I guess its just me. That shoe looks nothing like what the dressed foot should look like.

Thank you
Eric

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 02:03 #59

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
calshoer wrote:

Your estimate on the horse's weight?

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 22 Jun 2008 02:38 #60

• calshoer
  • Guru
I guess its just me. That shoe looks nothing like what the dressed foot should look like.
Its not supposed to, in this case. If it did, it would not work the way it was intended.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

Kunena Birthday Module

• davegreen3358399335 birthday is today
  • J.Ravanelli birthday is today
  • lou_pre-farrier birthday is today
  • Melanie Arabsky Ledger birthday is today
  • melissa1991 birthday is today
  • mmhorseshoeing birthday is today
  • pinklauraloz birthday is today
  • cowboyjl birthday is in 1 day
  • rekawice6E18 birthday is in 1 day
  • tex1788mex birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.