make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday July 4, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PLR and Centre Fit

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 19 Jun 2008 01:36 #31

Bruce Anderson wrote:
didn't you already post some videos with it?

That was with a little cheapy Kodak.

Bruce is it true the footing in your area is dryer? I have always found it intriqueing to hear a clinician from Colorado or Texas come to New England and explain what works for them. I assume veteran clinicians have considered enviroment. Maybe not. Thanks for contributeing to the forum.

Another assumption I have is farriers consider when to provide support and when to ease breakover. I see three different scenarios,

1. Sound horses, depending on conformation, conditioning, type of work and footing.

2. Injury, soft tissue or joints

3. Development of arthritis and classification of torn tissue.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 19 Jun 2008 01:45 #32

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
mwmyersdvm wrote:
I use a four pound hammer and a stall jack as I don't have room in my vet truck to carry an anvil and a forge.
M. W. Myers, D.V.M.

Great Caesar's Ghost, Dr. Myers,

You must have titanium shoulder, elbow, wrist and finger joints, not to mention bones. :eek: :D

I hope you are also using a pair of tongs.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 19 Jun 2008 01:54 #33

Bruce is it true the footing in your area is dryer? I have always found it intriqueing to hear a clinician from Colorado or Texas come to New England and explain what works for them.

Yes Phil, the footing in Florida is all sand,so with the drought conditions we have had, it has made for very hard brittle feet, very simular to feet found in the western states. if you don't mind if I ask, how much did the new camera set you back?
Bruce Anderson
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 19 Jun 2008 02:19 #34

Bruce Anderson wrote:
Bruce is it true the footing in your area is dryer? I have always found it intriqueing to hear a clinician from Colorado or Texas come to New England and explain what works for them.

Yes Phil, the footing in Florida is all sand,so with the drought conditions we have had, it has made for very hard brittle feet, very simular to feet found in the western states. if you don't mind if I ask, how much did the new camera set you back?

Used Minolta Konica on E-bay 120.00 and 11.00 for shipping. If your looking for one, 4 mega pixels is still good quality. Look for a camera with a good lens and good optical zoom and USB connection to the computer. With new cameras with higher mega pixels coming out there are a lot of good used cameras up for auction on E-bay.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 19 Jun 2008 02:23 #35

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Phil Armitage wrote:
Used Minolta Konica on E-bay 120.00 and 11.00 for shipping. If your looking for one, 4 mega pixels is still good quality. Look for a camera with a good lens and good optical zoom and USB connection to the computer. With new cameras with higher mega pixels coming out there are a lot of good used cameras up for auction on E-bay.

Firewire is the best. It is a steady stream, whereas USB is in bursts...

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 19 Jun 2008 02:29 #36

high performance shoeing wrote:
Firewire is the best. It is a steady stream, whereas USB is in bursts...

True, but not everyone has Firewire. My laptop came with USB and Firewire and your right the Firewire connection is much better I use that with my digital camcorder, which does not get used in barns near horses feet. The videos I posted were taken with a Kodak digital camera, no zoom, very low quality lens and the connection is USB. Easy to transfer to the computer and download to Photobucket.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 02:02 #37

• calshoer
  • Guru
Here, I Put these on today. So you can see how little shaping these usually need. Old extremely serious ringbone horse.
Pigeon toed , medial branch narrower than the lateral.
And YES, the inside edge of the buttresses ARE covered. The clean, knifed areas showing inside the heel buttresses was just s****ed with the knife on the vertical surface of the bar they are down in the commisiure not on the ground surface.
And the overhanging toe of the foot was not yet dressed when this was taken. Here is a shoe unshaped next to the one shaped for that foot so you can see how little shaping there was. A bit of closing it, more in the medial branch, and a LITTLE turning the heels. And this is how I turn the heels of a thick, wide aluminum shoe in a hardy hole .
Size 2 PLR. Size 5 city slim delta nails.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 03:19 #38

Very good job Patty. As usaul your work supports your posts. I think Merlin Anderson would have shod that horse just the same;) as would I. Love the PLR's. Both of my rope horses wear them.
Bruce Anderson
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 15:59 #39

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Good Day to you Ms. Stiller.

One reason for feet blowing out in the quarters is fitting them too wide. Mostly due to the toe not fitting in the first place. The widest part of the shoe is way further forward than the widest part of the foot. If you brought the shoe out so it matched the widest part of the foot, you'd quickly notice how much the toe doesn't fit. I suspect you live in a drier climate where it takes longer for the hoof to distort. In areas that are wet or wet/dry/wet, feet blow apart when fit like this.

Thanks
Eric

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 23:05 #40

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
I gottcha, looks really nice Patty. I got to take another stab at them, especially since I ordered a bunch. I'll try to get a pair on a horse this week and take some pics. Patty what does that horse do for a living?

Eric I'm assuming you've never visited CO to see their mud and rocky terrain. Everytime I've been there it's pretty wet and you can sink up to your knees in the mud they have. I thought we had bad mud until I went to CO.

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 23:24 #41

Eric op: One reason for feet blowing out in the quarters is fitting them too wide. Mostly due to the toe not fitting in the first place. The widest part of the shoe is way further forward than the widest part of the foot. If you brought the shoe out so it matched the widest part of the foot, you'd quickly notice how much the toe doesn't fit. I suspect you live in a drier climate where it takes longer for the hoof to distort. In areas that are wet or wet/dry/wet, feet blow apart when fit like this.

I live in the pacific NW, in the Willamette valley we have extremely wet weather and in the summer its wet, dry, wet and I have NEVER, NEVER had a problem with hoofs "blowing" out in the quarters.:confused: I shoe horses with the same principles as Patty, I think I would have made the same choice.

Phil.
Phil Smith CNBF, CLS

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 23:26 #42

PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:
I gottcha, looks really nice Patty. I got to take another stab at them, especially since I ordered a bunch. I'll try to get a pair on a horse this week and take some pics. Patty what does that horse do for a living?

Eric I'm assuming you've never visited CO to see their mud and rocky terrain. Everytime I've been there it's pretty wet and you can sink up to your knees in the mud they have. I thought we had bad mud until I went to CO.

Nick,if you had a choice of having a horse running threw mud and the shoe stayed on but it caused more of a suckshion than without out a shoe and the
horse pulled a tendon,which would you rather happen? the shoe staying on?
of have it come off?

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 23:28 #43

• red_hush21
  • Very Senior Member
SweetSuziQ wrote:
It's so refreshing to see every one getting
along so wonderfully:rolleyes:

And it's sounds so fake ! :D
Chocolat noir & Sake.... :D

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 23:36 #44

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
horseshoer123 wrote:
\

I live in the pacific NW, in the Willamette valley we have extremely wet weather and in the summer its wet, dry, wet and I have NEVER, NEVER had a problem with hoofs "blowing" out in the quarters.:confused: I shoe horses with the same principles as Patty, I think I would have made the same choice.

Phil.

Good evening to you Phil!

Can you please give a good explanation as to why you would fit a shoe with the widest part of it way up between the 2nd and 3rd nail hole which is extremely far forward of the widest part of the foot. Seeing how you use the same principles, does NB suggest shapeing the shoe so the widest part of it is forward of the coa? I don't understand it and I don't see how it makes the best use of the plr.

Thank You very very much in advance
Eric

RE:PLR and Centre Fit 21 Jun 2008 23:38 #45

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:

Good evening Nick! Hope you get plenty of fishing in this summer!

Hows the humidity and horseflies in CO?

Thank You
Eric

Kunena Birthday Module

• Doo Hume birthday is today
  • Foxfire123 birthday is today
  • Issac Maez birthday is today
  • NeliaShott birthday is today
  • Rockinanvil birthday is today
  • Txfarrier birthday is today
  • edie4ABF birthday is in 1 day
  • eldon8duffy birthday is in 1 day
  • DavidinGA birthday is in 363 days
  • Brazilian Farrier birthday is in 364 days
  • joplin_18_wren birthday is in 364 days
  • kbrooks1110 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.