make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday September 30, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: number one customer complaint

RE:number one customer complaint 13 Apr 2005 15:13 #16

Hi Greg, I here ya, based on your phylosphy we might as well put all of them down, if they have great conformation and great feet people are subjecting them to the same trauma as a horse with poor conformation and poor feet. What it really boils down to is doing our best and staying within the boundrys of the horse. Glad you are surrounded by good Trainers. There are good Trainers out there and I get along really well with the good ones, however like Dave said there are a lot of them coming out of the woodwork that hang there Trainer signe up in a heart beat. I quess we Farriers are the same way. Eventually we get better or weeded out of the mix.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:number one customer complaint 13 Apr 2005 16:45 #17

Well this being my first post and my uncontrollable nature to speak my mind,I must comment on this one. Hmmmm ??????? My customers biggest complaint would be ME, and my uncontrollable nature to speak my mind.This has cost me several clients. Excuse me ,but if someone calls me out to their place and introduce me to their half starved horses that have not been trimmed in over a year ,and as I am doing a service to help their poor horses I get bombarded by 5 obnoxious snotty nosed filthy kids (whom are clearly the reason ritalin was invented) all screaming and jumping around ,as good old " mom " puffs on her cigg and tells me all about her love of horses . I am so sorry but I have yet learned tolerance and self control in these matters. I start off offering to buy the poor horses to get them out of this situation ,if that does not seam to be working I hand out diaper wipes to the children , say a few choice words to the " care taker-mom " sympathetically stroke the poor animals I will never see again,gather my tools and head to my truck. As I drive away I strike it up to another ignorant owner. I never realized it but I am my own worst enemy.....in the buisness anyway! God bless good horse owners !!!
Lori Burkmier

RE:number one customer complaint 13 Apr 2005 19:48 #18

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
I have always believed that if there was a need for a license, then it should be to own a horse! People should take a test as to whether they should be allowed ownership! If there was, there wouldn't be all these horses in need of being rescued? Another good example is this weekend is a big trail ride in our area. It raise's money for a great cause, The Scottish Rite Hospital! Let me tell you ,the once a year people are coming out of the woodwork! I 'm not even answering my phone this week because of all the last minute calls. A couple years ago the promoter asked me to set up at the campsite and was that a mistake! People had animals (mules, donkeys and horses) that they wanted to ride ,that had never had their feet picked up or picked out before! And they all wanted them shod! I ran most off with my prices $80.00 to START, more if the animal was difficult! Most of the time when I wasn't busy I was practicing on my Calgary Shoe entry. It was very entertaining watching all the so called area "trainers" riding, I would guess very green horses. It was real fun when some kid or two on their ponies would ride, Katy bar the door right up behind them and spook them green colts and the rodeo was on! These very people are the ones that complain the most and I have never figured out why? Thanks, Gary

RE:number one customer complaint 14 Apr 2005 03:04 #19

Amen to that, I second the Horse owner license idea.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:number one customer complaint 14 Apr 2005 13:34 #20

Wow I just read my post and realized I sound like I am a child hater...not the case.I am a mother to a beautiful 6 year old boy,whom although he is very respectful well mannered and well behaved there is not a chance in the world I would risk taking him along with me on a job.Not only is it unprofesional it is also potentially dangerous to everyone present.I also believe that all horses should be sold to *licensed* owners. That may weed out some of the deadbeats of the equine world. For the sake of all animals kept as pets something should be done to insure their well being and safety. I find it amazing that people who are obviously unable to care for themselves properly are expected and trusted to care for animals. Is it me are am I getting of the subject ? LOL. Sorry again this is a touchy subject with me.I see more neglect than I do well cared for animals.
Lori Burkmier

RE:number one customer complaint 14 Apr 2005 13:56 #21

• Peggy Dolan
Good horse owners are a blessing. I don't run across horrible owners very often. I used to ride with a vet and I went out on several animal welfare complaints for the local SPCA. There is a world we never see, and it can break your heart.
I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• Bigjoe03 birthday is today
  • Chris Logan birthday is today
  • rich8xman birthday is today
  • Boston Chicken birthday is in 1 day
  • citycowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Akiakamai birthday is in 2 days
  • ixchup_scaper birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.