make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday September 30, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn

Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 18 Nov 2006 04:43 #1

Wow.

Just finished the first day and my head is so full of stuff I am exhausted just from sitting there. I saw Bill there and met several other guys(and girls) there also who were nice. The aplication of the heart bar that Esco promotes, has an effect right away on the horse. Can't wait for day 2 on limb length disparity! If he comes any where near any of you, I would recommend it as a very good clinic to check out for treating laminitis and founder.

-Chad
Chad Cordes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 18 Nov 2006 05:43 #2

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Esco is one of the speakers in this year's Online Conference, as well.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 18 Nov 2006 06:36 #3

Great Plug Baron! :D
I am still debating doing the online conference:eek:
I think he is on the list for the Convention too.
Chad Cordes

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 19 Nov 2006 00:48 #4

Day 2 went very well also. The topic was Limb Length Disparity. This was a much more difficult to understand for me. The lecture was well delivered and seemed thought through, but even Esco said it was something that took a lot of time to be able to see it without having to think about it. The horse that was used was a HUGE pregnant mare who was nervous and didn't want to have anything to do with having her feet up. Once the shoe was on her however, she started moving much better and seemed more relaxed. If I had to do it over, I would definately go to it again. I would go to another also, for further understanding of the methodology.

P.S. Bill won one of the door prizes and was nice enough to give me a coffee mug and an insert for a farrier planner. TOo bad the planners are so expensive!...Thanks again Bill, have a good drive home!
-Chad
Chad Cordes

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 19 Nov 2006 09:35 #5

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Cyber Farrier wrote:
Esco is one of the speakers in this year's Online Conference, as well.
Baron

Please read the first therad/instruction on this fourm as to anouncments. Who let you on here anyway?

The Esco Buff clinic was great. the foundered mare that was shod the first day was doing so much better that the owner called twice that evening almost in tears about the improvement.
He uses steel hart bars exclusivly with light presure/suport with very good stats of sucess.

His lecture and demo on limb length disparity was the clearest and most sensable on the subject I've heard yet. He has a book coming out in a few weeks on this.
Met Chad there and he seems a fine fellow, doing the educational requirements at the start of hie carrier. I was pleased that he didn't try to make me run off with him as you hear about people do who meet online sometimes.
Glad to be home,
Bill

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 19 Nov 2006 13:25 #6

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Bill Adams wrote:
Please read the first therad/instruction on this fourm as to anouncments. Who let you on here anyway?
Bill,

I sure hope you're kidding here. :eek: :confused:

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 19 Nov 2006 14:58 #7

Bill Adams wrote:
Met Chad there and he seems a fine fellow, doing the educational requirements at the start of hie carrier. I was pleased that he didn't try to make me run off with him as you hear about people do who meet online sometimes.

Bill,

read this and went off to another thread, started laughing again just thinking about it, went to get another cup of coffee and spilt it while laughing. Thanks! You made my morning!
~~Danvers

Danvers Child, CJF

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
http://www.foxtailforge.com

“Watch what people are cynical about, and you will often discover what they lack." General George S. Patton Jr.

"Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than...

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 19 Nov 2006 15:22 #8

CordesShoeing wrote:
Deletia: The horse that was used was a HUGE pregnant mare who was nervous and didn't want to have anything to do with having her feet up. Once the shoe was on her however, she started moving much better and seemed more relaxed. -Chad

:confused: How did he shoe this horse? Was he addressing limb disparity on a fat pregnant mare of just getting those sore feet more comfortable. How will she feel in a few weeks? Any plan to follow up on her? No disrepect to Dr. Buff but what was his point when shoeing this particular horse?
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 19 Nov 2006 18:46 #9

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Phil,
Me, make joke?

As to the preg mare that we worked on Saturday, she was a pasture broud Ginny Pig that we evaluated and trimed tacked and taped and taped different thicknesses and and digrees of pad on.
It was quite enlightning to see her problems go away or improve with slight changes in her limb lenght.
She was fed up with being poked and palpated by sixty Farriers for a couple of hours so we left her bare footrather than fight or dope her. Her job is to stand around and wait for the foal, not doing any work under sadle. She and the foundered mare shod on Friday will be followed up by Pacific Coast Horseshoeing School who helped sponsor and put on the clinic.
Again Dr. Buff made this limb dispairity subject very clear.
Bill

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 19 Nov 2006 18:56 #10

Bill Adams wrote:
Phil,
Me, make joke?

As to the preg mare that we worked on Saturday, she was a pasture broud Ginny Pig that we evaluated and trimed tacked and taped and taped different thicknesses and and digrees of pad on.
It was quite enlightning to see her problems go away or improve with slight changes in her limb lenght.
She was fed up with being poked and palpated by sixty Farriers for a couple of hours so we left her bare footrather than fight or dope her. Her job is to stand around and wait for the foal, not doing any work under sadle. She and the foundered mare shod on Friday will be followed up by Pacific Coast Horseshoeing School who helped sponsor and put on the clinic.
Again Dr. Buff made this limb dispairity subject very clear.
Bill

He was kind enough to send me his presentation last year and it is great info. I now spend too much time analyzeing shoulders, hips, back and length of the limbs. Just about when I think I see something the horse shifts it's weight and things look different. :D Keeps the job from becomeing boreing. Hope nobody gets the wrong idea as I am checking out the hind end of a horse. :)
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Esco Buff at Horseshoe Barn 20 Nov 2006 01:04 #11

danverschild wrote:
Bill,

read this and went off to another thread, started laughing again just thinking about it, went to get another cup of coffee and spilt it while laughing. Thanks! You made my morning!

As I told Bill at the clinic on Friday when he remarked about me not taking him away, He just isn't my type.:p Guess I'll have to lure some other unsuspecting farrier from here to meet. :D

In all seriousness, I had a great time at the clinic and learned a ton!
-Chad
Chad Cordes

Kunena Birthday Module

• Bigjoe03 birthday is today
  • Chris Logan birthday is today
  • rich8xman birthday is today
  • Boston Chicken birthday is in 1 day
  • citycowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Akiakamai birthday is in 2 days
  • ixchup_scaper birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.