make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday September 30, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WOW you need to check this out

WOW you need to check this out 07 Sep 2006 01:31 #1

All I can say is wow I met with Scott Lambert and Chuck Milne for breakfast to day in OKC and got a look at there new Ontrack Equine Analysis and Reporting Software. Can’t wait for my dongle to get in and get started. This program allows you to study video or still shots, x-rays, and Mir’s.
You can capture, playback and trim movies taken with your standard digital camcorder. You can then ad lines, circles, squares and measure distances, joint angles, multi-joint angles and speed. You can also import digital still pictures allowing measurement on conformation, hoof and shoe profiles, even x-rays to be performed. Images can be further compared using the overlay function.
This program has a measurement grid that shows you where the proper break over point is located you can check before and after shots wit an overlay grid. You can check out there website at www.ontrackeqine.com
This program is a must for every one in the Equine Industry who is serious about there work. I will keep you up dated on how it is helping my business.
In life your work is your signature, try to sign with elegance and grace.
You do not have to be the best just care the most.
John Muldoon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:WOW you need to check this out 07 Sep 2006 01:48 #2

How much does it cost us and what would you charge a horse owner?
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:WOW you need to check this out 07 Sep 2006 02:05 #3

Phil
It ran $3900 I figure that I can charge $100 for gate annalists. In the video part of the program you can slow down to a single frame and watch the horse’s reaction and joint placement in each step pretty amassing stuff with all the line and graphs and angles you can show the owners $100 may be a little cheap I will feel out my customers and let you know how they react to the charges. Most of the horses that I see threw the clinic’s I do not believe they will have any problem justifying the charges. Sill have to figure out on sitll shots what to charge this part will be more to show balance.
What will also be great is that I will be able to post problems and have the use of thousands of eyes.
John Muldoon

RE:WOW you need to check this out 07 Sep 2006 02:14 #4

mmhorseshoeing wrote:
Phil
It ran $3900 I figure that I can charge $100 for gate annalists. In the video part of the program you can slow down to a single frame and watch the horse’s reaction and joint placement in each step pretty amassing stuff with all the line and graphs and angles you can show the owners $100 may be a little cheap I will feel out my customers and let you know how they react to the charges. Most of the horses that I see threw the clinic’s I do not believe they will have any problem justifying the charges. Sill have to figure out on sitll shots what to charge this part will be more to show balance.
What will also be great is that I will be able to post problems and have the use of thousands of eyes.

Will be great to hear how it works out. 100.00 is pretty reasonble for that much information. We miss a lot with the eye. I find just takeing digital pictures and videos is pretty time consumeing, however the information you get from picture and videos is great stuff. I understand the program is written for older digital video cameras, is this true?

I have seen a demo before and it appears to be a great tool. Like you said, haveing the ability to send it or post it is a great tool.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:WOW you need to check this out 07 Sep 2006 09:42 #5

Phil
The way I understand the program if your camcorder will transfer data to your computer it will work old or new I have a Sony handy cam will be interesting to see how it works. Scot has used both high end and the cheap one and he believes the only difference is the bells and whistles we will see. I have set up three horses to use it on Friday wont take long to start getting a return on my money. Hopefully less than four months.
John Muldoon

RE:WOW you need to check this out 07 Sep 2006 10:58 #6

I have seen alot of Scotts video as well, this program is pretty amazing. The stress these horse are under while being worked is hard to believe, cant wait to hear more about it from day to day farriers.

RE:WOW you need to check this out 07 Sep 2006 11:23 #7

It looks like a lot of stress and it is amazeing, however remember when we take pictures and slow down videos we see things not possible with the naked eye and tend to over analyze because we now see things much better. I have run into that with close ups of digital pictures.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

RE:WOW you need to check this out 07 Sep 2006 11:42 #8

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Consumer digicams only produce 30 frames/second. High speed video cameras produce 250 to 2000 frames/second. At a fast canter a horse's foot swings through the air at 60ft/sec. So the consumer digicam is pretty useless for gait analysis at speed. The high speed >250 frames/sec cameras cost about $25,000.00.

For lameness evaluation ONTRACK combined with a consumer digicam is an excellent tool. I saw a demo at the ICHS. They had a video playing of a horse that was lame on the off hind. All the vets said that the horse was lame on the near fore untill they put a line across the screen at the fetlock and played the vidio in slow motion. All the farriers picked the correct leg as the off hind without slow-mo and the technology. :)
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:WOW you need to check this out 15 Oct 2006 04:51 #9

tbloomer wrote:

For lameness evaluation ONTRACK combined with a consumer digicam is an excellent tool. I saw a demo at the ICHS. They had a video playing of a horse that was lame on the off hind. All the vets said that the horse was lame on the near fore untill they put a line across the screen at the fetlock and played the vidio in slow motion. All the farriers picked the correct leg as the off hind without slow-mo and the technology. :)
This sounds good, I hope you pulled their legs enough.
The hefty pricetag on the toy kills the fun somewhat though.
I have played a bit with the downloadable viewer software.
First of all, no matter what they call it, it is not a DEMO version just an interactive presentation, since you can not load other photos to 'disect'. The disabled Save function is fair enough and should be the only restriction. The Star Tool seems to be wanting to please anybody and everybody (e.g. four point, NB, etc etc.) at the same go, and therefore it is a bit confusing for the "appropriate equine professional" (quote the help .pdf file). I had trouble with moving existing lines if the 'handles' were overlapping.
Great idea, would like to try real DEMO with my own photos. So far a bit mixed emotions.
B. :cool:
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God" Rom.8 (28)

RE:WOW you need to check this out 15 Oct 2006 08:57 #10

• Kaydence
  • Very Senior Member
tbloomer wrote:

This was at the conference today and I must say, I picked up on the left hind lameness as well. It does seem like an interesting program but the price does make it a bit hard to get too excited about.

Cheri

RE:WOW you need to check this out 15 Oct 2006 14:16 #11

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Kaydence wrote:
This was at the conference today and I must say, I picked up on the left hind lameness as well. It does seem like an interesting program but the price does make it a bit hard to get too excited about.

Cheri
Yea, I wonder if he tells the vets that most of the farriers pick the wrong leg. :cool: The way I see it you have to justify the return on investment. Living in an area where the clinet base is more affluent and athletic events are prevalent would make for a smarter investment.
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

Kunena Birthday Module

• Bigjoe03 birthday is today
  • Chris Logan birthday is today
  • rich8xman birthday is today
  • Boston Chicken birthday is in 1 day
  • citycowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Akiakamai birthday is in 2 days
  • ixchup_scaper birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.