make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday September 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire?

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 27 Sep 2006 05:26 #16

Smitty,
Do not point a video camera @ me. Well you can but in a moment you will understand my aversion!
When Jaye did one of these in Pennsylvania this spring ( which was huge, I think over 150 folks showed up...really cool!) The whole hands on section was videoed and broadcast real time on a ten foot screen. I swear every person in attendance and their 3 closest friends were hemming us and the boys frome the PPFA in, firing questions for Jaye, broadcast over a loudspeaker. I decided to be gung ho and jump in and trim the hind feet of some big old bo legged jumper with some sesmoidian and fetlock/suspensory issues. The stiff old dude had deceptive feet, I was using 15 inch "git it all" nippers I had never used, and on my second nipper click I gouged the lateral toe quarter! I looked up and all i could see was my skinny but on what now looked to me like the 50 foot screen holding this foot which appeared to me to be notched to the hairline in the lateral toe quarter! :o No one noticed. I put the foot down, calmly walked to the other foot, trimmed it, adjusting for the drafty type nippers and did a good job. Walked back around, picked up the foot, and by the grace of God and St. Clem, the toe 1/4 was so jammed, my gouge had settled to flat! I trimmed the rest of it pretending like I had done it on purpose! Please, no videos! If so, I shall be observing from the back row only! :D
"Always listen to the experts. They tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." Robert Heinlien
Jason Maki CJF, RJF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 27 Sep 2006 06:21 #17

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
Jason Maki wrote:
Smitty,
Do not point a video camera @ me. Well you can but in a moment you will understand my aversion!
When Jaye did one of these in Pennsylvania this spring ( which was huge, I think over 150 folks showed up...really cool!) The whole hands on section was videoed and broadcast real time on a ten foot screen. I swear every person in attendance and their 3 closest friends were hemming us and the boys frome the PPFA in, firing questions for Jaye, broadcast over a loudspeaker. I decided to be gung ho and jump in and trim the hind feet of some big old bo legged jumper with some sesmoidian and fetlock/suspensory issues. The stiff old dude had deceptive feet, I was using 15 inch "git it all" nippers I had never used, and on my second nipper click I gouged the lateral toe quarter! I looked up and all i could see was my skinny but on what now looked to me like the 50 foot screen holding this foot which appeared to me to be notched to the hairline in the lateral toe quarter! :o No one noticed. I put the foot down, calmly walked to the other foot, trimmed it, adjusting for the drafty type nippers and did a good job. Walked back around, picked up the foot, and by the grace of God and St. Clem, the toe 1/4 was so jammed, my gouge had settled to flat! I trimmed the rest of it pretending like I had done it on purpose! Please, no videos! If so, I shall be observing from the back row only! :D

dont be shy Jason
no matter pics wil do
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 24 Oct 2006 16:06 #18

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
So whos gonna be there friday/sat? I havent Reserved a hotel room yet, but I figure this time of year it shouldnt be too hard to find a vacancy...

See you there.

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 24 Oct 2006 21:35 #19

I'll be there saturday have to shoe friday. Have to work on my rescued QH with the crooked legs, laminitis, Pedal Ostitis, navicular etc. with Pat Riley up in his shop on saturday but it should not take a long time and we will be able to attend most of the clinic.

She's an interesting case. Same horse that was discussed with the panel at the MEC farrier/vet conference 2 weeks ago.
George Spear
CNBBT, CNBF, CLS

".....and I said to the horse: Trust no man in whose eyes you do not see yourself reflected as an equal."
Don Vincenzo Giobbe
CA. 1700

"What people do not appreciate is that every time a horse submits to...

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 25 Oct 2006 00:06 #20

• Andrew Grimm
  • Very Senior Member
SlowShoe wrote:
So whos gonna be there friday/sat? I havent Reserved a hotel room yet, but I figure this time of year it shouldnt be too hard to find a vacancy...

See you there.

Josh,
I'll be flying out on Thursday morning. I'll be there and I look forward to meeting everyone. See you soon.

Andrew Grimm
Andrew Grimm, CF, RJF

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 25 Oct 2006 02:42 #21

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
I'll be the little skinny kid there with the Texican accent.
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 25 Oct 2006 11:20 #22

SlowShoe wrote:

See you there.

Not sure how many exactly but so far it sounds like we will have a nice turn out. Large or small it should be a great time. If you want to stay at the same place as Jaye and the gang PM me.

Look forward to meeting you.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 25 Oct 2006 11:32 #23

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Josh,

I plan to stop up on Friday for a couple of hours and then head over to the Vermont clinic on Saturday.

Regards

Ray

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 25 Oct 2006 12:45 #24

• jvzieger
  • Contributing Member
ray steele wrote:
Josh,

I plan to stop up on Friday for a couple of hours and then head over to the Vermont clinic on Saturday.

Regards

Ray

When and where for both clinics???

Somehow I missed out on the notice of these, and my wife isn't gonna be too happy 'cause she just asked me if I was going anywhere this weekend (and I said No :eek: ) but I'm interested in both.

Please someone post the details to both.

Thanks,

Jim
Jim Zieger Farrier

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 25 Oct 2006 14:09 #25

• Hoofangler
Hi Jim,

The Vermont Farriers Assoc. Clinic and Contest is Saturday and Sunday at The Serenity Now Farm in Tinmouth Vermont. It is on Gulf Rd (mapquest lists it under Wallingford Vermont).
Dallas Morgan CJF DWCF will be the clinician on Saturday and the Forging Contest is Sunday with Dallas as the judge. Three divisions with 4 classes each. $20 / class (enter any or all) and $35 for the VtFA membership. Good crew, great prizes, excellent educational opportunity. Hope to see you there.

Mike Givney CF

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 26 Oct 2006 00:47 #26

jvzieger wrote:
When and where for both clinics???

Somehow I missed out on the notice of these, and my wife isn't gonna be too happy 'cause she just asked me if I was going anywhere this weekend (and I said No :eek: ) but I'm interested in both.

Please someone post the details to both.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim, the Jaye Perry clinic is at Myre Equine Clinic Rochester NH, same place the AFA Cert was held. Sorry you did not get this info. sooner. I also hope to see you there, even if you can make it for one day. It is Friday and Sat. probably start at 9:00 AM both days and go until whenever Jaye wants to stop.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 28 Oct 2006 07:50 #27

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
I wonder how the lads are getting on at the clinic
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 28 Oct 2006 12:02 #28

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
Oh Smitty,
The carnage! Farriers yelling and screaming at each other, I'm pretty sure Phil and Jaye almost came to blows, and the police were called a couple of times.

Just kidding. About 8-9 farriers came into town from far away. Jaye lectured yesterday morning and they worked on a horse yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately for me, I have been out of town and am really behind, so I was working on horses for much of the day catching up instead of listening in.

I'm not sure of today's plan, but it will be interesting to hear the thoughts when everyone gets home. Assuming everyone survives.
P

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 28 Oct 2006 18:54 #29

I was able to attend the clinic yesterday and found a very well behaved crowd to work with. Having read the banter on line I did expect a bit of negative energy but the group was extremely professional and friendly. It was a pleasure to meet people from this board in person. Jaye was quite giving of his knowledge, skill, time and talent. Thanks Jaye for the great info. :D

Dr. Myhre was also very generous with his time and resources and shared digital xrays and nuclear scan data on some active clinic cases. This is very interesting technology to learn about. Patrick, please let Dr. Myhre know we appreciated his time. :)

Unfortuately, I couldn't get back over for today's session. I do hope the horse and owner were happy yesterday. Maybe Phil will post the pictures of the work that was done and the finished product as I had to leave before the shoes were nailed on. :(

Kelly

RE:Jaye Perry clinic in Maine/New Hampshire? 28 Oct 2006 19:14 #30

• SlowShoe
  • Master
Reilly (pat I assume?),

If so it was good meeting you, it was good to observe your case as well. Thanks for the help with the horse we were working on yesterday. I didnt stay over due to the bad weather forecast for today. Friday was a complete blast. Very informative, Jaye is an excellent and very professional speaker.

Jaye did a presentation till about noon, discussing many lameness cases in Jayes practice, viewing x-rays, and videos. Then we took a break, had hotdogs and hamburgs. Then we

I enjoyed meeting everyone and it was one of the best Fridays I've ever had. Also I have to admit that Dave Purves is probably the funniest guy I met between 9-10am.

Heres eom pictures of interest.

Kunena Birthday Module

• irideazippo birthday is today
  • McCutcheon969 birthday is today
  • RidingGrace birthday is today
  • trueworthy birthday is today
  • 56power65 birthday is in 1 day
  • Brenda-MI birthday is in 1 day
  • farriergodmother birthday is in 1 day
  • Jetikarabbit birthday is in 1 day
  • Myr_4089 birthday is in 1 day
  • texfarrier birthday is in 1 day
  • lindar131 birthday is in 363 days
  • Dennis Peveto birthday is in 364 days
  • ironmanhorseshoeing birthday is in 364 days
  • Robyn Beane birthday is in 364 days
  • vanderblij birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.