make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday September 30, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Riding With Jaye

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 21:57 #346

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Lets see now, to the best of my recollection Ron Kremedjian I believe it was had the pleasure of being in the company of Jaye Perry. He started this thread with glowing praise for Jaye which was seconded and thirded by all of Jayes buddies.

Phil Armitage innocently asked him what he learned. Ron's answer was very vague something about leveling a hoof. Phil said he should have learned that in horseshoeing school (which he should have). For this we saw Phil repeatedly attacked by Jaye for various reasons including his thinking that his own family was more important to him than Jaye. This went on for several days.

During this time Jason Maki told Phil that he didnt consider himself a worker. I challenged Jason on this due to my long held belief that anybody doing this trade and carrying the scars to prove it is just as good as anybody else.

I believe that Jason may think this way at least of himself but I am not yet convinced that Jason looks down upon other people. At least not by anything he's thusfar posted.

My standing for the little guy seems to have rankled Jaye. He has charged me with bigotry because of this. I challenge anybody to find any post on here or elsewhere in which I have ever attacked anybody's race, gender, religion or lack thereof, or whatever.

Jaye has continually attacked Rednecks. Now what exactly is that. This is a term applied to white, working class, rural, poor, usually but not necessarily always southern. The term was first used due to the sunburn these people got from doing outdoor type work especially in the days of indentured servitude.

Of course I too think these things are funny and I know he does it in good fun but then again I too have a crude and un-pc side being the ignorant hick that I am.

To the casual observer this would appear that Jaye is attempting to draw public scorn mockery and ridicule to a particular socio-economic group. If any of us were to do this to any other ethnic group it would not be tolerated. Can anybody out there tell me why it is always open season on them?

Just the same to do this and then charge me with bigotry is the ultimate in hypocrisy.

His obsession with my appearance (from a guy who wont show his face) is interesting too. I do realise and acknowledge that a certain degree of pretense is necessary with the clientele that he serves. I got rid of people like that years ago. To each his own.

Point being, I am in fact a horseshoer. Not a fashion model, hairdresser, actor, or anything else of the kind. Yet a guy who is so obsessed with the way I look tries to imply that I am a queer. Is cute but I havent seen things like that since about the 4th grade. Did your kids help you with that one Jaye?

Since men's fashion is your thing Jaye are you also into Broadway musicals? How about Judy Garland? You like her too Jaye?

On these 2 points again we can insert Rick Burtens signature phrase.

As for wanting to see my business plan. Have you now gone into the banking business? If so, sorry, I dont trust banks either. Perhaps for a fee maybe I'll invite you to an exclusive seminar taught be me personally on how to be me.

This should bring all the spectators up to date on where we're at
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.
The topic has been locked.

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 22:19 #347

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Jaye Perry wrote:
BTW, ya want to join we'un's at the tractor pull, here's apic from a few years ago...........
YES! Definately, YES!
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 22:33 #348

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
George Geist wrote:
Lets see now, ..........This should bring all the spectators up to date on where we're at
George
So far we are up to date. HUH (?)
You have not done anything but diatribe and skirt the question(s), for the 7TH time; What make george, sorry , "BOY GEORGE" a suuxcessful in his "Business Strategy". (?)

I am a redneck through and through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prejudice a man on his word(S) and character.
Attachments:

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 22:41 #349

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
George,

You'l need to be a bit more specific. Which of mt two sig lines are you referring to. My 'Make war not peace" or my "Danger Will Rogers, Danger Will Rogers"?
(author's note: The signature lines have been translated and abbreviated to accomodate both the aristocracy and those who are shall we say, more plebeian. :p

suum cuique
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 22:44 #350

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Rick Burten wrote:
George,

...... The signature lines have been translated and abbreviated to accomodate both the aristocracy and those who are shall we say, more plebeian. :p
suum cuique
Thanks Pard, I thought you were diss'in me for a second!!!;)

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 23:21 #351

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Rick.
Not signature lines but signature phrase "Hoist by his own Petard". ie to be blown up by his own bomb.

Translated for both the aristocracy and the plebeians. Was quite applicable to his demonstrable level of hypocrisy as so outlined.
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 23:59 #352

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
George Geist]......Was quite applicable to his demonstrable level of as so outlined.
George[/QUOTE]
? Hyprocracy?

I am not the hippo here that dresses badly.

I have a neatly barbered Mullet that is the envy of many. :p And for the 8TH time. What is George's farriery "Business Strategy"?

Give ya a hint George, It ain't the personal jabs. You atempt to rile me is worthless. Your apparent disregard to answer a plain, honest, question shows your covenant mindset of fascism and bigotry.
Harsh, yeah wrote:
George
No "Boy George"............................................
Attachments:

RE:Riding With Jaye 28 Jul 2006 00:03 #353

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Rick Burten wrote:
YES! Definately, YES!
I also have tickets to the "Redneck Games" here in Georgia. You think that vista I posted was a "Keeper" Just wait until ya join us'ins' for that spiritual event!!!:D

RE:Riding With Jaye 28 Jul 2006 00:04 #354

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
George Geist wrote:
Rick.
Not signature lines but signature phrase "Hoist by his own Petard". ie to be blown up by his own bomb.
George,

I misunderstood. Imagine that! Who knew? :D

I never really though of my having a signature phrase, but perhaps you are right. I'll try, from now on, to remember that.

The only problem is, I'm also really partial to "Cry havoc! Set loose the Dogs of War" .

Maybe we should take a poll?

OK, everyone who thinks " Hoist by your own Petard" should be my signature phrase, raise your Right hand, dial 1- 900- 666-6969, and press '1'

Everyone who thinks "Cry Havoc. Set loose the Dogs of War" should be my signature phrase, raise you Left hand(no Phil, your military left--Just kidding, just kidding)and dial 1- 900- 666-6869 and press '11'
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Riding With Jaye 28 Jul 2006 00:08 #355

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Jaye Perry wrote:
Thanks Pard, I thought you were diss'in me for a second!!!;)
Heaven Forfend!!
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Riding With Jaye 28 Jul 2006 00:21 #356

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Rick Burten wrote:
Heaven Forfend!!

No Way !!!!!!!!!! My tatste of heaven.............................
Attachments:

RE:Riding With Jaye 28 Jul 2006 00:21 #357

George, and any one else that cares to read this,

Enough is enough.

I started this thread to tell everyone, including Jaye, how much I appreciated his generosity and hospitality. I wanted everyone understand that Jaye has something to teach people and all you have to do is ask him to teach you.

I learned to look at feet, shoes and horses differently. Jaye keeps harping on a flat shoe on a flat foot over and over but what he teaches you goes way beyond that. When I went down to work with him I believed that I had a good set of skills and could get a foot flat and a shoe flat, in effect I had a bachelor degree level of knowledge. Jaye taught me a doctoral course and in many ways fried some of my very basic misconceptions out of my brain. Can I translate that into words that adequately describe it. Nope, not yet and not likely to be able to until I have fully integrated what I learned working with him into my own style. Then I might be able to do***ent a small portion of it.

Phil and Jaye have been at each other for a long time. Phil has been on my ass for a while as well. So it is my opinion, and I am probably wrong, that Phil decided to choose off on me in this thread for kicks because it would bug both Jaye and I.

Now for the last time for those that have previously been to illiterate to understand the written word. I DID NOT GO TO FARRIER SCHOOL, I LEARNED TO SHOE FROM THE FARRIER THAT SHOD FOR ME. Jaye, Rick, and a lot of other people that have been kind enough to share their skill and knowledge with me. Besides there are still a number of graduates from farrier schools that still can't get a foot flat when they graduate so what is the point.

Now if you gents what to have at each other and keep having the who’s ding-a-ling is bigger contest go do in on another thread. This thread was supposed to be a thank you to a man that lost and spent money to teach me how to do the job more professionally, not for y'all to try and tear him down.

Rick, Barron, can we just lock this thread?
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:Riding With Jaye 28 Jul 2006 00:23 #358

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Jaye Perry wrote:
I also have tickets to the "Redneck Games" here in Georgia. You think that vista I posted was a "Keeper" Just wait until ya join us'ins' for that spiritual event!!!:D
In a different time, I considered the Chautauqua Circuit(ala Marjoe Gortner). The Right Rev'rend Rick and his Righteous Revival Review. After all, in that incarnation just as in this incarnation, I am a soul/sole saver. :D

As the RRR, it would be my distinct pleasure to provide both the opening and closing prayers and hymns for this(or any) year's 'Redneck Games'.(You ain't heard nothin' 'till you've heard the Righteous Revival Review choral accompanied by the All Kazoo Marching Band and Symphony Orchestra, breaking wind section). AWSOME, BA-BY!!
As my ministry is a 'hands-on' one, I would of course, offer individual prayer sessions with almost any of the participants. ("Dear G-od, b' less these gluteous maximus and grand them strength in their coming endeavor.

Moderator's note to the membership: At the personal request of Ron Kramadjian, I closed this thread. I did so because he was the one who started this thread and I respected his request to close it at this time. RB
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

Kunena Birthday Module

• Bigjoe03 birthday is today
  • Chris Logan birthday is today
  • rich8xman birthday is today
  • Boston Chicken birthday is in 1 day
  • citycowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Akiakamai birthday is in 2 days
  • ixchup_scaper birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.