make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday September 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Riding With Jaye

RE:Riding With Jaye 26 Jul 2006 20:35 #331

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Cordell,
Mr Stovall assumes nothing. Everything he said is irrefutable fact. If something is not done about illegal immigration it will eventually drag this country down to third world status.

One need only look at Mexico to see the direction we're heading in. They are a country with no middle class. There is only rich and poor. Nothing else there. The crime of it is that Mexico believe it or not was one of the richest countries in the world before WWI. The elimination of their middle class by these same destructive policies made the place what it is today.
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.
The topic has been locked.

RE:Riding With Jaye 26 Jul 2006 23:50 #332

George Geist wrote:
Mr Stovall assumes nothing.
Oh brother. Tom assumed/believed that there is a finite # of jobs available - while I believe that an endless # of jobs can be created to satisfy those who want to work.George Geist wrote:
Everything he said is irrefutable fact.
Oh brother. I am refuting his views because they are not fact - just opinion. Tom asserted that "Every illegal immigrant working in the USA has taken the job of an American worker!". That is not true - just look at the unemployment #s and the # of illegals.

There are 7 million unemployed people in the US. There are approx. 12 million illegals here - and only a fraction of them have jobs (12 million includes women/children/retired/etc). With the unemployment rate at 4.6%, most economists argue that the economy as a whole would be better off if there were more unemployed.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
Cordell Rogers
CPA, MAcc, not yet CF

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 00:07 #333

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
cordell_rogers wrote:
I couldn't get a straight answer out of "Boy George" , Cordes. He didn't answer the question of how he is succesful in "his business strategy". One thing he is good at though is stating the Union's Talking points.

I'll guess his business strategy is to let the Unions secure his clients on and off the tracks. Set pricing and handle his monies. That way he "really" doesn't have to "compete" in the "Real" business world.

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 00:40 #334

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
cordell_rogers in gray, my old stuff in brown, deletia

We have able bodied citizens on welfare and living under bridges. Did you ever stop to think about this: Every illegal immigrant working in the USA has taken the job of an American worker! Spare me any of the silly arguments about Americans not wanting to do this or that job, they are inherently specious

Your statement assumes that there are a finite number of jobs.

Nossir, it assumes nothing of the kind. Argmentum ad absurdum: If there were no illegal immigrants working in the USA, then EVERY job in the USA would be done by either a citizen or a legal immigrant. The fact that some jobs are done by illegals or that those jobs might not exist if illegals were not here is irrelevant, the salient point being that any job held by an illegal immigrant could be held by a citizen if no illegals were here. Think about it.

I believe that there are countless ways that humans can be productive. The universe doesn't have a quota for human productivity. If that were the case, anytime somebody did something productive, it would automatically decrease the production of another person. There is no limit on success - somebody else's success does not mean I will be less successful. I prefer a more synergistic view of the world.

Damn a bunch of synergy, I'm in favor of the USA's economic interests first and devil take the hindmost. Your synergistic, "one world", economic view favors the lowest common denominator - and I'm not quite ready to give up inside plumbing. :)
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 01:17 #335

• George Geist
  • Master
Cordell, as you fully well know the government unemployment statistics are bogus. They count people who are drawing from the dole. After they get cut off they are no longer on the list.

Politicians have done this for years to make unemployment look much lower than it is.

We've often heard it said that there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. This is a good example of this.

Also, people who work for Wal Mart, etc oftentimes used to be working for places like US Steel. This drastic reduction in real wages as well as living standards brought about by multinationals cannot serve the prurient interest.

However, Wall St reacts with jubilation whenever bad news for workers reaches them.

As to the illegal alien problem I believe it exists because too many people benefit by it. How many of us have clients that as soon as they get prosperous we all know they've really arrived and made it by our seeing they get their own Mexicans? Can they afford to pay American citizens a living wage to work in their barns? Of course.

They hire illegals and pay them substandardly because they can. Simple as that. How many judges and political appointees have had their nomination processes derailed by illegal nanny and domestic help type scandals?

Again, the immigration law non-enforcement enables the rich to benefit just because they can. This is a national disgrace which not only threatens our living standards but also our national security.
George
Come over and say hello.

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 01:24 #336

• George Geist
  • Master
Hey Jaye,
Glad your back for another round! Got a question for you. I see you post a lot about Rednecks. Was just perchance wondering if you knew what a Redneck was? I mean for real not a Foxworthy list. How bout it do you know?
George
Come over and say hello.

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 01:40 #337

George,
the definition of a redneck vis a viz a good ol'boy is as follows: redneck throwa hia empty RED White and Blue cans in the ditch, while a good ol' boy throws them in the bed of his truck!
Jason
"Always listen to the experts. They tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." Robert Heinlien
Jason Maki CJF, RJF

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 09:44 #338

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Glad your back for another round!
Another round ? , you never answer questions put to you in a straight forward way. You run out into the ring , stick your tongue out and then run / hide in esoterical paradise.

Got a question for you. I see you post a lot about Rednecks. Was just perchance wondering if you knew what a Redneck was? I mean for real not a Foxworthy list. How bout it do you know?
Sure, I have my own limo that takes me to my appointments and to Walmart
Attachments:

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 10:01 #339

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
George Geist wrote:
........George
No that is Boy George
Attachments:

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 13:35 #340

• George Geist
  • Master
Name of this thread is 'Riding with Jaye" seems to me riding with Jaye must happen on a short bus. For the second time Jaye do you know what a redneck is?

If any part you dont understand just say so
George
Come over and say hello.

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 15:32 #341

• Mike Bailey
I find this some kinda funny,you fellas should start a act and go on the road. :D
Mike Bailey, CJF

"If your not part of the solution,than your part of the problem." Dr. Chick Gandel

Plan for success, Be prepared for failure

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 18:57 #342

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Name of this thread is 'Riding with Jaye" seems to me riding with Jaye must happen on a short bus. For the second time Jaye do you know what a redneck is?
You are asking MEE for the second time??? I've ask you for you "Business Strategy" and for the 5TH TIME, What is "Boy George's" sucessful "Business Strategy"?

If any part you dont understand just say so
I think you don't understand the question, and for the 6th time.. I'LL SPELL IT OUT
W H A T I S "B O Y G E O R G E' S" S U C C E S F U L "B U S I N E S S S T R A T E G Y"
George
nO, "bOY gEORGE"
Attachments:

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 19:14 #343

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Jaye Perry wrote:
Sure, I have my own limo that takes me to my appointments and to Walmart
Geez Jaye, where's the red carpet? And where are the footmen who carry you up those stairs ? Why'd ya' use stairs in the first place when with modern hydrolics being what they are, you could have installed a lift. :)

And, why black? With the whole of Crayoladom there to choose from, you choose black. I am sooooo disappointed. :p
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 19:37 #344

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Rick Burten-Geez Jaye, where's the red carpet?
We were in such a hurry that my undo***ented worker had rolled it up and had put it in his nap sack to go back home.

And where are the footmen who carry you up those stairs ? Why'd ya' use stairs in the first place when with modern hydrolics being what they are, you could have installed a lift. :)
I invited them to come along to the tractor pull with we'uns. I was leaving that job fabricating the hydrolic lifting platform to my undo***ented worker's wife, but she has 6 weeks of paid "family leave" generously grated by the feds.

And, why black? With the whole of Crayoladom there to choose from, you choose black. I am sooooo disappointed. :p
Black shows all the dirt, washing it gives my undo***ented worker's children something to do after they cut the grass.

BTW, ya want to join we'un's at the tractor pull, here's apic from a few years ago...........
Attachments:

RE:Riding With Jaye 27 Jul 2006 20:35 #345

Geez Jaye, where's the red carpet?

I have had the opportunity to walk upon the red carpet before it was taken, and the funny thing is the carpet wasn't just red, but also green and white.
And where are the footmen who carry you up those stairs ?

Again, I've met the footmen, and while they would carry Jaye up those stairs, they left me to my own accord as they began to polish the wheels of the limo.
Why'd ya' use stairs in the first place when with modern hydrolics being what they are, you could have installed a lift. :)

I believe that the undo***ented workers were in the process of outfitting the entire limo with hydrolics when they were ushered back to thier homeland. I do notice from the picture that Jaye posted that they have removed the curb feelers and not sure if the fuzzy dash mat is still there or not.

Especially when you have such great airbrush artists working for you.

Dave
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." Will Rogers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBimQu6Pxxs

Kunena Birthday Module

• clearhillsfarrier birthday is today
  • Creager7850 birthday is today
  • lindar131 birthday is today
  • Dennis Peveto birthday is in 1 day
  • ironmanhorseshoeing birthday is in 1 day
  • Robyn Beane birthday is in 1 day
  • vanderblij birthday is in 1 day
  • Viking farrier birthday is in 1 day
  • irideazippo birthday is in 2 days
  • McCutcheon969 birthday is in 2 days
  • RidingGrace birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.