make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday September 30, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to deal with another not-so-nice "farrier"

RE:How to deal with another not-so-nice "farrier" 11 May 2006 13:02 #16

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
1. Set your prices higher than your competition - high enough that people complain about how expensive you are. NEVER apoligize for how much you charge. NEVER dicker on price or offer a discount.
2. Be more reliable than your competition. Provide better service. Deliver higher quality. Return telephone calls within 24 hours. Replace lost shoes ASAP <48 hours. DELIVER HIGHER VALUE EVEN IF YOU CAN'T DELIVER MORE EXPERIENCE.
3. Get involved with your local farrier association. Network with other farriers who are involved with continuing education. When you run into a problem that is beyond your experience, bring in a more experienced farrier as a consultant. This makes you look good because you have "connections."
4. When you get calls from new customers who don't like your prices, refer them to your competition. Usually cheap, unreliable, and low quality go hand in hand. If you refer the price shoppers to the cheap unreliable farriers, they will eventually be overbooked, start missing appointments, start doing sloppy work . . . their reputations will suffer.

Don't advertise like you need the work. Advertise like you only have a few openings for discerning customers who are particular about reliability and quality of service.

When your competition is loosing customers to you even though you charge more, it makes THEM look bad when they bad mouth your work. When you refer business (the customers you don't want) to your competition, it makes them look bad when they badmouth your work.
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:How to deal with another not-so-nice &quot;farrier&quot; 12 May 2006 00:18 #17

• hoofnhound
Michele.where in MI are you?
I am in the Waterloo are and would be happy to have you come out with me sometime if you are in the area.
I also recommend you check out our state association and would be happy to give you info...you could not wish for a more supportive group of people.

Alison.

RE:How to deal with another not-so-nice &quot;farrier&quot; 12 May 2006 00:31 #18

• mbetteridge
Hi Alison,

That'd be great. I'm in Big Rapids, which is about 3 hours away, but I'd definatley make the drive. I am planning on joining the Michigan Horseshoers Association, I just need to get the check in the mail. I keep in touch with my instructer at the school I went to, he's about an hour away but already has someone who rides with him. I did go with him a couple of weeks ago to trim a group of rescue horses. He's having a certification this weekend and I'm planning on going and observing, I thought about taking the written part of the exam, but decided to wait a bit. I'll get in touch with you and figure out a good time for both of us and I'll come down and ride with you for a day.

Michele

RE:How to deal with another not-so-nice &quot;farrier&quot; 12 May 2006 00:44 #19

• hoofnhound
Ah...so you'll be at Gregs! You're in good hands!
I really should be there this weekend,but may not be able to make it as I have to work to make up some sick days.
Please email me before you send in your check,as I am the secretary of the MHA,but I have just moved and only just got my change of snail-mail address into the post office,I want to make sure it reaches me.
My phone number will be readily available to you at Gregs if you ask around,so feel free to give me a call. You are welcome to come out this way,and if you don't mind (potentially) sharing the couch with a Jack Russell pup you are welcome to stay over,I am in the heart of Waterloo Trails area which is glorious this time of year!
Alison
PS If I can't make it up there,say hi to the guys for me!

RE:How to deal with another not-so-nice &quot;farrier&quot; 12 May 2006 01:19 #20

• mbetteridge
I'll be going tomorrow for sure, Saturday I have some appointments. I'll get your number from Greg and give you a call.

Michele

RE:How to deal with another not-so-nice &quot;farrier&quot; 12 May 2006 01:43 #21

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Michelle

If your going anyway go ahead and take the written if you have studied at all you may be surprised.
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:How to deal with another not-so-nice &quot;farrier&quot; 12 May 2006 02:04 #22

"How to deal with another not-so-nice farrier...."

It's easy.................YOU DON'T!!!!!!

Bullies are better off left alone and laughed at.
There was a farrier around here running down the work of myself and a few others. Running his mouth like he was in a marathon. A couple years goes by and I don't see him anymore. Started asking around and it appears that he went back to his old full time job and is only shoeing part-time cause he was loosing money and loosing clients.

Ignore him/her. It's not worth your time.

good luck
Dave
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." Will Rogers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBimQu6Pxxs

RE:How to deal with another not-so-nice &quot;farrier&quot; 12 May 2006 02:39 #23

• mbetteridge
I've been studying and studying and studying!! My kids are starting to hate me because I give them my study guides and make them quiz me, I figure that even though I can't get to do their own homework, they can sure help me with mine. I almost think someone could start asking them questions and they could answer correctley. :rolleyes:
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• Bigjoe03 birthday is today
  • Chris Logan birthday is today
  • rich8xman birthday is today
  • Boston Chicken birthday is in 1 day
  • citycowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Akiakamai birthday is in 2 days
  • ixchup_scaper birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.