make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday September 30, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success !

Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 26 Mar 2006 14:14 #1

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
23 farriers/veterinarians/horse owners in attendence. Some came from as far away as Connecticut, and the Addirondaks in New York.
Clinic started at 8:15 a.m. and finally finished around 7 p.m.
Mr. Buff was so down to earth, and he immediately put everyone into a comfortable frame of mind and held everyones attention right up until the last person left.
A local Veterinarian who has been a drafthorse owner/breeder for many yrs. was there from the start and one of the last to leave.
Mr. Buff fielded questions from vets. horse owners and farriers and answered each and every question to the satisfaction of the person asking.

Power point demonstration and talk was very informative and explained how and why he uses the system he works with.
Gave everyone a much clearer understanding about the different stages of founder and a ton of other info.
Talked about radiographs and how to read them along with the math involved in figuring out the distances of movement from hoof wall to coffin joint.
Mr. Buff gave us USABLE information that we will take with us on our day to day jobs.

Through most of the lecture period, as I looked arount the lecture hall, folks were riveted on his slides and words.

I spoke with many of the folks after to get a feel on what they thought and I was told, "this was well worth the time and money to come".

We then proceeded to a local barn where a foundered pony was brought out to be worked on.
We had bales of wrapped shaving set out for the many folks to sit on, but once he started everyone was moving to get the best view and hear what he had to say.
Questions kept popping up from one area to the next.

Knowing that everyone will use what works best for them or are most comfortable with, I have to believe everyone left with some information that will help improve their daily work and if nothing else I am positive Mr. Buff gave everyone food for thought.

Mr. Buff is a person I would go to see again.
We are proud to have had the privelage to have presented him to the folks here in northern Vermont.
Esco thankyou from everyone in the VtFA for a great clinic.

Bruce Matthews
Northeast Drafthorse Shoeing LLC
Vermont Farriers Association Pres.
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 27 Mar 2006 02:06 #2

• Ken Norman
Yup it was an awesome clinic. Really enoyed the whole thing. Esco,s power point presentation was riviting, and he kept it interesting so as not to put anyone to sleep.
We had a fine lunch and time to visit and then back to review the X-Rays on the pony "Callie" . I tried to find a larger animal but all must be well here at the moment. We gathered our measurements and then went down to the barn to apply them. As Bruce said , all attending were moving around to get a view and thanks to all who helped get the shoes nailed on................At that time we were glad she wasn't a 15 + hand horse............... After we finished Callie a limb length disparity horse was brought out. This was a 4 yr old QH mare. Esco instructed the regular farrier what to do to get a handle on this one, As it was now about 7 pm many had left but Esco kept up the stories and conversation and none of us wanted to leave.............. THANK YOU ESCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Ken
" The smell of a horse is good for the soul of a man "

Ken Norman , CF
Thornwood Farm Equines and Farriery
1696 Warren Switch
West Pawlet Vt. 05775
802-353-0705 cell
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
thornwoodfarmequinesandfarriery.com
President of Vermont...

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 27 Mar 2006 02:35 #3

Good clinic. Esco gave a very organized and professional presentation.

The VHA has grown into a first class organization. I'm looking forward to your fall clinic on the 28th and 29th of October.

Thanks again! :D

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 27 Mar 2006 13:36 #4

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank the Vermont Farriers Association for hosting a fine clinic.
It was a pleasure to get to meet and talk with others in the equine industry.

Bruce, thanks for the invite and chance to come to Vermont for a clinic.
Ken, thank you for arranging for a founder pony, arranging for the veterinarian to meet us and transporting the horse to and from the clinic, even though it was a couple of hours away for you. Diane, thank you for being my taxi driver and your (your husband also) graciousness for hosting me at your house. PS - Diane, I thought the power blinked at 7:00 am at my house, but it was just my eyes waking up to the early, sunny dawn.

I met some very fine people in Vermont. Thank you for all your hospitality, great questions and great time. I would be honored to return to lecture in Vermont again. Thank you to all the horse owners, veterinarians and farriers in attendance.

Esco Buff, PhD, CF
Esco Buff, PhD, APF, CF

631 Bay Road
Webster, New York 14580
(585)-298-6619
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.escobuff.com

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 28 Mar 2006 01:42 #5

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Roy It is always a pleasure to see you at the clinics. I believe you are one of the most dedicated people I know who picks up horses legs. I know it is a 4 hr. drive for you each way.
Your support and your help is greatly appreciated.
It just goes to show, members can be located anywhere if they have the desire to attend and help.

We are tossing names around to see who we will try to schedule for our next clinic. Any suggestions on where your interest might lay ?

Forging contest coming up with a top top clinician and forge master will test everyone's skills. I know you'll be up for that.

Hello to everyone down country.

Bruce
northeast drafthorse shoeing LLC
www.northeastdrafthorseshoeing.com
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 28 Mar 2006 03:55 #6

Thanks Bruce. Back at ya! :D It's a lot of work putting these things together. I'm impressed in your ability to heard cats.
vthorseshoe wrote:
We are tossing names around to see who we will try to schedule for our next clinic. Any suggestions on where your interest might lay ?

Just looking at the other threads in here-

Dave Ducket would be great. He hasn't been doing many clinics for awhile now. I'd be real interested in seeing whatever he's up to.

Dr. Butler is always good.

Others-

Shayne Carter hasn't been out this way in awhile. I always get a lot out of his clinics. Everybody might expect a strictly forging clinic from him but he's doing a lot of anatomy and hoof capsule stuff too.

Bob Pethic would be good. The gait analysis stuff he's doing is just amazing. He's going to be at Meader's April 29th. I imagine a lot of your members will be there anyhow.

Speaking of the contest, a couple of your guys said they were going to PPFA this year. I'm going to try to organize a practice sometime late June down here. I'll give you a little more notice this time. :o

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 29 Mar 2006 00:38 #7

Roy,
When you "heard" cats, what are they saying? :D :rolleyes:
jason
"Always listen to the experts. They tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." Robert Heinlien
Jason Maki CJF, RJF

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 31 Mar 2006 13:46 #8

Roy Amaral CJF wrote:
Speaking of the contest, a couple of your guys said they were going to PPFA this year. I'm going to try to organize a practice sometime late June down here. I'll give you a little more notice this time. :o

Roy... Just so ya know... (The flyers are gonna be sent out shortly) The PPFA Clinic and Contest will be held June 9 & 10. Mr. Trnka will be the Clinician and Judge. I know our contset is usually in July but it has been moved to a venue to enhance the spectator level this year.

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 04 Apr 2006 23:48 #9

Jason, You caught me relying on spellchecker! :o

Bill, Thanks for the update. Good news, that arena was pretty crowded last year.

What are we making?

RE:Vermont Farriers Association Clinic with Esco Buff a Success ! 06 Apr 2006 19:54 #10

Roy Amaral CJF wrote:
What are we making?
Roy.. PM me you email and I'll send you the event flyer with all of the shoes from all of the classes...

Kunena Birthday Module

• Bigjoe03 birthday is today
  • Chris Logan birthday is today
  • rich8xman birthday is today
  • Boston Chicken birthday is in 1 day
  • citycowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Akiakamai birthday is in 2 days
  • ixchup_scaper birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.