make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday September 26, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: emigration

RE:emigration 21 Jun 2011 20:58 #16

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Western Hill Forge wrote:
Ray, I'm puzzled by your post. If a farrier is leaving an area, why would someone buy his business? Couldn't one just pick up the business, without paying the guy who is leaving? Do the clients have to stay with a new farrier who has bought the previous farriers business. I guess maybe I just don't understand the system over there. :o I do find it very interesting.

Thanks in advance for the explanations.

Regards

you can show your income they take over paying one lump sum ....the earned income is on paper..

Many other areas of business do this .

In many areas there are just not enough Farriers to cover the work ...and if you are really leaving ,and some one else wants to move in maybe from an area that has too many farriers the start in a made nest ...

Loss of clients in in the calculation ,and well the rest is up to the new farrier and his/her service to keep those clients..

Also the clients here tend to stick to one farrier they trust so its a real big thing if you move away....the are happy to have a easy change without the stress of calling around for who ever....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:emigration 21 Jun 2011 21:33 #17

Ok. Definitely different over there. Thanks for the reply.

Regards
Rick Shepherd

Although we know what we believe, we may only believe what we know. Dr William Moyers

RE:emigration 21 Jun 2011 22:09 #18

• Travis Reed
  • Master
Ray do the banks or loan office find the a value investment...in other words say if a farrier wanted 25k for his business and only had 10k would a loan pony up the rest..banking on intrest payments on the sole part of the business...not him putt[HTML][/HTML]ing up a house or something of value but based on what is being sold....and if so what is to be got if the farrier defaults on the loan...
Travis Reed.....

www.sporthorsefarrier.com to direct link..

RE:emigration 22 Jun 2011 11:04 #19

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
Travis Reed wrote:
Ray do the banks or loan office find the a value investment...in other words say if a farrier wanted 25k for his business and only had 10k would a loan pony up the rest..banking on intrest payments on the sole part of the business...not him putt[HTML][/HTML]ing up a house or something of value but based on what is being sold....and if so what is to be got if the farrier defaults on the loan...

Not really sure ...I have done it on over flow clients that the new farrier pays me that amount on each acount 30% once only then keeps the client after that ...easy for him to pay ..

RE:emigration 22 Jun 2011 11:36 #20

• Travis Reed
  • Master
Ray this is intresting to me...kinda puts a whole new spin on things ......also adds a whole new dynamic to the trade...its almost as if you start out 30percent behind ur first year.. before ya know it we will have a broker service that libes clients up with farriers for a small fee...lol[PHP][/PHP]
Travis Reed.....

www.sporthorsefarrier.com to direct link..

RE:emigration 22 Jun 2011 13:23 #21

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
Travis Reed wrote:
Ray this is intresting to me...kinda puts a whole new spin on things ......also adds a whole new dynamic to the trade...its almost as if you start out 30percent behind ur first year.. before ya know it we will have a broker service that libes clients up with farriers for a small fee...lol[PHP][/PHP]

Dont need a broker ,I have a few you can have under the table :D

The thread is really about people leaving tha area for good ,and if you have your books full why not in that case sell the clients ??

RE:emigration 22 Jun 2011 18:23 #22

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
Taxation is different here and should be considered. If The Netherlands is like most of Europe, you charge a client 100 euros and about 20 of that is VAT going directly to the government. We don't have a similar system that I'm aware of.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.

RE:emigration 22 Jun 2011 19:33 #23

Jack Evers wrote:
Taxation is different here and should be considered. If The Netherlands is like most of Europe, you charge a client 100 euros and about 20 of that is VAT going directly to the government. We don't have a similar system that I'm aware of.

Very true, although I wonder if the extra costs of health care and education in the USA would lead us all to the same end result, too much work for too little money....

Ronald Aalders

RE:emigration 24 Jun 2011 00:45 #24

• Steve Marshall
  • Thank you received: 1
I emigrated from England to the USA, nine years ago now. My wife is from Virginia and even with four kids they made me jump through all the hoops. Even had an interview with an INS officer just to prove we hadn't married for the Green card! I had to explain a wife and four kids wasn't very convienant( that's when the fight started, LOL). It took nine months to get a temporary work permit and four years in all to get Permanent Resident. I would imagine unless your a Nuclear Phyisist you might find it hard to get a work permit. I did discover that if I had kept my fathers Irish Passport and not chosen the UK one I would have been classed a third world immigrant and qualified for all those low cost loans etc.

Moving to the states, Georgia in particular, was and still is at times a helluva culture shock. I had private health insurance in the UK but the American form blew my mind when I arrived. Simple things like cell phone billing is completely different. Turning right on a red. I can go on. All the kids education credits earned in Europe were of no interest to the local authority. We had a
nightmare time with the eldest who was 15 at the time. Even my wife, who
was born in Front Royal Va and went to college at the Univercity of Alabama,
had a hard time adjusting back to the US. So much had changed in the twenty
years she had been in Europe.

If I were you I would look to Italy or Germany. I am a Reiner and shoe Reiners. I gather in Europe now that's where it's at. We loved Germany.
If we had to go back to Europe that's probably where we would end up.

Do your research it's almost impossible to go back without going broke. I know people who have and it's been hard for them. But good luck.
Steve Marshall

"The horse world doesn't build character - it tests it"
Bob Avilia

RE:emigration 24 Jun 2011 12:44 #25

Come to Canada, can always use good farriers. Health Care is free
Scott Hunter
A Balanced Hoof Farrier Services

RE:emigration 24 Jun 2011 13:44 #26

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
AS Steve says, make sure you've satisfied the bureaucracy. About the time Steve talks about, I had a British farrier planning to come work with me. His wife had friends in a nearby city who had a large motel, restaurant, night club complex and would sponsor them into the US with a management job for her - nothing for me to do. He blames 9-11 rule changes, but long story short, they sold their place in England, came here and were never given a work visa. Returned to England poorer but wiser.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.

RE:emigration 24 Jun 2011 13:57 #27

• dana fenn
When my friends with the Clydes came here from Switzerland 35 years ago, they both had to prove they each had a savings in the 6 digits (they were not married at the time) were told they were not allowed to work or to draw a wage and had to employ at least two american citizens on their farm. they brought 3 horses, had to build and then disassemble their shipping containers/crates. even tho they passed the quarantine, they were told the gelding could come in but the Lipizzan mare could not and the Lip stallion could only come in if gelded.

so they raised Angus cattle and bought & bred Lipizzan horses for many years. And then someone burned down their horse barn . . . . but that's another story . . .

i have to wonder why we make it so rough for people wanting to come here and earn a living wage while others come here to live off of us . . . .
Live your life in such a way, that when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
Satan shudders and says "Oh, No, she's Awake!"

RE:emigration 24 Jun 2011 17:50 #28

• Mike Ferrara
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 3
Prairie Farrier wrote:
Come to Canada, can always use good farriers. Health Care is free

Nothing is free! Somebody is paying for it.

But sure...go to Canada and get free chit.

RE:emigration 25 Jun 2011 00:30 #29

• Frank de Crank
Go to Mexico and come up the way the Mexicans are coming here. Actually; more than just Mexicans come up through the borders illegally.

Really; I wish you the best of luck. My family waited on the waiting list for eighteen months and were sponsored by a Methodist church the first few years we lived here. We lived in Nijmegen were my father was in the dienst. I came here when I was seven years and seven months old. I can still speak a little Dutch and wear t-shirts that say "if you're not Dutch you're not much."

Central Washington State could be a good place. Land is relatively inexpensive and there seem to be a lot of horses. Others may have a different idea.

Dag,

Frank van Dalen aka Frank de Crank aka Friar Frank LOL

Frank van Dalen

RE:emigration 25 Jun 2011 01:40 #30

• Steve Marshall
We brought horses with us too. Both were geldings so we had no problems. Funny thing is one of came from Texas two years previously! Still have them both. One has fused hocks but the other is still sound and can slide without plates still.

The INS made us create a CD with their calculation of two years income. Some friends of ours emigrated here form England and bought a ranch too. They have been here eleven or so years and still only get a two year visa. The INS told them straight if they don't make a profit on the farm there out!

Going from here to England is a lot easier.
Steve Marshall

"The horse world doesn't build character - it tests it"
Bob Avilia

Kunena Birthday Module

• Dennis Peveto birthday is today
  • ironmanhorseshoeing birthday is today
  • Robyn Beane birthday is today
  • vanderblij birthday is today
  • Viking farrier birthday is today
  • irideazippo birthday is in 1 day
  • McCutcheon969 birthday is in 1 day
  • RidingGrace birthday is in 1 day
  • clearhillsfarrier birthday is in 364 days
  • Creager7850 birthday is in 364 days
  • lindar131 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.