make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday December 1, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blog of heartland

RE:Blog of heartland 29 Mar 2011 19:46 #16

• chris bunting
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
smitty , chris g is a top notch educator , he has that ability to explain what he is doing and how to do it , as for his everyday work i cannot comment .
chris
common sense is not needed when you have rules
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Blog of heartland 30 Mar 2011 04:24 #17

• Bill Adams
  • Master
chris bunting wrote:
hey bill i was refering to several folk a while back , when i said chris g was top notch they tore into me telling me he was all mouth and no trousers , i just like to others have the same opinion that i drew after seeing him
chris

I get it now. Shoeing yesterday and today I counted seven things I learned at Saturday's clinic that I could use to improve. After 19 years, I think I can turn out a fair product, but it's sure nice to learn to do a bit better.
As to his day to day work, I haven't seen it, but he has competed at a high international level, and I've heard that the FWCF cards aren't just handed out.
I know Chris fairly well and we consider each other a friend. His integrity I've come to know leads me to doubt he'd go out and slap on some shoes when he thought no one would see.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Blog of heartland 30 Mar 2011 08:26 #18

• Anthony_Lawrence
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Bill Adams wrote:
I get it now. Shoeing yesterday and today I counted seven things I learned at Saturday's clinic that I could use to improve. After 19 years, I think I can turn out a fair product, but it's sure nice to learn to do a bit better.
As to his day to day work, I haven't seen it, but he has competed at a high international level, and I've heard that the FWCF cards aren't just handed out.
I know Chris fairly well and we consider each other a friend. His integrity I've come to know leads me to doubt he'd go out and slap on some shoes when he thought no one would see.

IME, in this game people who talk the talk at least walk the walk as best they can.

I'm sure that all of us who talk the talk have jobs out there we are less proud of, but not for want of trying to do the best job possible. Sometimes it just doesn't work out as we would like.

I wouldn't know Chris if he fell out of a packet of Cornflakes, but that FWCF says to me that he is serious about his craft.

$0.02
Ant.

RE:Blog of heartland 30 Mar 2011 19:21 #19

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
What were the 7 things Bill?
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Blog of heartland 30 Mar 2011 22:39 #20

• Rachael Kane
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Thanks for that tip, Rick, I'll keep it in mind at the test :D.
I'm sitting the test in Oklahoma at dusty franklins, so that's 5 hours away from my school smithy. It was the only test I knew of that was on at the time I needed one, although now I hear there is one in a few weeks about an hour away.
Anyway, I get to meet Dan Helton there this weekend and also Jason ro tromel, so it's all good. I have been working so hard towards this for so
Long that Im looking forward to a good night out afterwards and I can only hope I have something to celebrate.

Smithy, you'd have to read the blog to get an fair idea of the school, there is just too much to say. Chris and Kelly and Cody are excellent folk and I learn as much about being a truly good and disciplined person from them as I do about good shoeing.

Sure miss having spare time, but I didn't come all this way to slack off :)
Rachael :)
CF

'Motivation gets you going, discipline keeps you going.' (Jim Ryan).

RE:Blog of heartland 31 Mar 2011 14:53 #21

• Bill Adams
  • Master
smitty88 wrote:
What were the 7 things Bill?

I got several tips on making toe cap shoes.

Dialed in on jump welding.

When bumping toes or heels I have always hit the bar with the flat side of the hammer. Chris hollered at me to use the round side, what a difference.

He had me thin out my pritchel. Works mo' better.

Taught me to watch the other side of my creaser, which brought my hands in line with each other for better control.

Got a couple tips on making my clips a bit nicer, and they burn in easier now.

Got yelled at for tapping my work between strikes.

Many tips on certification, encouraged my two sons who were there, alot of good discussion, and encouragement.

By the way, when I wrote that post before I bet myself that you'd ask what I'd learned.

Rachel,
Did you check out page 215 of the new book yet? Also ask Chris if he applied for his California work permit yet.

RE:Blog of heartland 31 Mar 2011 19:40 #22

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
By the way, when I wrote that post before I bet myself that you'd ask what I'd learned. (Bill)

What made you think that?
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Blog of heartland 31 Mar 2011 20:30 #23

• Bill Adams
  • Master
smitty88 wrote:
What made you think that?
Getting to know you!
You're a great example and I appreciate the challenges you put forward.

RE:Blog of heartland 01 Apr 2011 01:18 #24

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Bill
I heard those work permits were hard to come by and you had to be interviewed by the Cali Hwy Patrol. Tell Chris its not as hard here in Texas ;)
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:Blog of heartland 03 Apr 2011 18:17 #25

• chris bunting
  • Master
nothing is difficult once you have been taught correctly and dont stop practicing ,but it will always be hard work
chris
common sense is not needed when you have rules

RE:Blog of heartland 06 Apr 2011 03:25 #26

So has anyone heard, Rachael Kane CF?
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!

RE:Blog of heartland 14 Apr 2011 21:20 #27

• Red Amor
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Jason RoTramel wrote:
So has anyone heard, Rachael Kane CF?

Or yeah ay
like shes a chicky babe ay

noyce bum pritty face
smart as n a real good Farrier
only trouble ive ever heard of her is
she Pharts like a brumby ay :p:D;)
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)

RE:Blog of heartland 15 Apr 2011 02:39 #28

Red your a crack up.

I'm sure she passes but had not heard for sure yet.
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!

RE:Blog of heartland 15 Apr 2011 10:21 #29

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
She has gone Underground in USA!!!

RE:Blog of heartland 15 Apr 2011 15:41 #30

• dana fenn
  • Thank you received: 1

Her blog has been up-dated with the last two weeks.

boy . . . . She's gonna be after Red when she reads that one! :eek:
Live your life in such a way, that when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
Satan shudders and says "Oh, No, she's Awake!"
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• DogwoodFarm birthday is today
  • DressageReine birthday is today
  • ElCamino birthday is today
  • FarrierNTexas birthday is today
  • mark_jakopak birthday is today
  • Matt McMicken birthday is today
  • Matt_McMicken birthday is today
  • docsvoodoochic birthday is in 1 day
  • Ishoem4u birthday is in 1 day
  • JessyJay birthday is in 1 day
  • min54teresa birthday is in 1 day
  • TWH-BILL birthday is in 1 day
  • flossie55 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.