make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday September 26, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: March/April contest

RE:March/April contest 02 Apr 2011 22:22 #31

  • BS-Horseshoeing
  • BS-Horseshoeing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1529
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 2
Jason RoTramel wrote:
I picked up some concave so I can hopefully have a go at this one. In my practice runs I have been having a booger of a time punching the concave. I tried starting with my forpunch then pritcheling through, distorted the section, then just pritchling through, seems way to thick. building a drift tonight trying that. I am open for suggestions? I forgot to pick up E head nails, I think that would be easier than trying to use Citys.


Jason, I had the same problem. So I bought a Bloom metal handled drift and have not looked back. No distortion (well maybe a little on smaller stock) and then one or two blows for the pritchel. Made a huge difference. Yes, E heads are better.
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

Tough times never last, but tough people do!

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, one lick and you will suck for ever!

Folks who think traditional farriery means perimeter fit don't know a heluva lot about shoeing. Tom Stovall,...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 02 Apr 2011 22:30 #32

Thanks Ben
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 03 Apr 2011 02:08 #33

  • solidrockshoer
  • solidrockshoer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Admin
  • Posts: 12874
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: -1
Bloom drift works good and mustad concave nails are really nice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 03 Apr 2011 10:41 #34

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
Jason RoTramel wrote:
I picked up some concave so I can hopefully have a go at this one. In my practice runs I have been having a booger of a time punching the concave. I tried starting with my forpunch then pritcheling through, distorted the section, then just pritchling through, seems way to thick. building a drift tonight trying that. I am open for suggestions? I forgot to pick up E head nails, I think that would be easier than trying to use Citys.


First of all what section have you got
putting nail holes in concave can be made easy by

having your stams and pritchels in good shape . this is very important
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 03 Apr 2011 17:15 #35

  • J.Ravanelli
  • J.Ravanelli's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Contributing Member
  • Posts: 77
  • Karma: 0
Ray_Knightley;231492 wrote:
I met him here today at a clinic seem like a good set up ...he shod a Horse the result was great ...The tools they had with them to sell sure will wake the german Dealers Up--:D

Hot damn and we did not meet???!!!!:( I was the one with the black hat standing by the van. Even did a little translating when the vet was fetching a broom. Sitting here right now comparing prices to Strohm. Thinking about having to drive up and also stock up. Got me a nice sweet Derek Gardner rounding hammer from him for 112 euros and set of Jim Keith tongs for 65 euros.



John
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 03 Apr 2011 17:23 #36

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
J.Ravanelli wrote:
Ray_Knightley;231492 wrote:
I met him here today at a clinic seem like a good set up ...he shod a Horse the result was great ...The tools they had with them to sell sure will wake the german Dealers Up--:D

Hot damn and we did not meet???!!!!:( I was the one with the black hat standing by the van. Even did a little translating when the vet was fetching a broom. Sitting here right now comparing prices to Strohm. Thinking about having to drive up and also stock up. Got me a nice sweet Derek Gardner rounding hammer from him for 112 euros and set of Jim Keith tongs for 65 euros.



John

So John your all set for the competition ;)
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 03 Apr 2011 18:46 #37

  • Ray_Knightley
  • Ray_Knightley's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 4219
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
J.Ravanelli wrote:
Ray_Knightley;231492 wrote:
I met him here today at a clinic seem like a good set up ...he shod a Horse the result was great ...The tools they had with them to sell sure will wake the german Dealers Up--:D

Hot damn and we did not meet???!!!!:( I was the one with the black hat standing by the van. Even did a little translating when the vet was fetching a broom. Sitting here right now comparing prices to Strohm. Thinking about having to drive up and also stock up. Got me a nice sweet Derek Gardner rounding hammer from him for 112 euros and set of Jim Keith tongs for 65 euros.



John


Oh No I stod one person away ......Mr Crothers was after Kevin Bacon stuff to make the job a nice finish ,ended up with my cold press Linsead Oil...A donation from my stock:D

Great sortiment of tools sure did put strohm in the shadow....I want to buy steel so may visit them around the 15 or 22 april ....

Or Chris will give me a better Deal at Cottams:rolleyes:

I remember your English being very good Is your father american I thought I heard that....?

We will get a clinic here at my Place I will get an Invite to you If it goes ahead!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 03 Apr 2011 19:33 #38

  • J.Ravanelli
  • J.Ravanelli's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Contributing Member
  • Posts: 77
  • Karma: 0
Ray_Knightley wrote:
J.Ravanelli;231584 wrote:


Oh No I stod one person away ......Mr Crothers was after Kevin Bacon stuff to make the job a nice finish ,ended up with my cold press Linsead Oil...A donation from my stock:D

Great sortiment of tools sure did put strohm in the shadow....I want to buy steel so may visit them around the 15 or 22 april ....

Or Chris will give me a better Deal at Cottams:rolleyes:

I remember your English being very good Is your father american I thought I heard that....?

We will get a clinic here at my Place I will get an Invite to you If it goes ahead!!


Ok I remember you now, would come up for sure if you get a clinic together.:cool: I was born and raised in tha states and after the service(Army) I stayed here.

Oh and Smitty I think I am getting the bug to try and make some of my own shoes, but wont be getting any done in time for the competition.:o



John
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 04 Apr 2011 04:51 #39

Smitty
Just from thinking about it and not actually getting off my butt and going out to look, I believe it is 3/8 x 3/4 or 5/8. I admit, gotta come off some money for better forging tools. I have a crappy diamond pritchel, and a bloom city punch. I get by, keep the tips dressed up nicely, I guess. I have been trying to make some tools, but lacking in instruction mostly I make a mess. I believe my drift is going to turn out. LOL
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 04 Apr 2011 05:58 #40

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
Jason RoTramel wrote:
Smitty
Just from thinking about it and not actually getting off my butt and going out to look, I believe it is 3/8 x 3/4 or 5/8. I admit, gotta come off some money for better forging tools. I have a crappy diamond pritchel, and a bloom city punch. I get by, keep the tips dressed up nicely, I guess. I have been trying to make some tools, but lacking in instruction mostly I make a mess. I believe my drift is going to turn out. LOL


Its a good idea to know all sections concave/plain
you got to know what your putting on horses feet;)
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 04 Apr 2011 16:23 #41

[QUOTEIts a good idea to know all sections concave/plain
you got to know what your putting on horses feet][/QUOTE]

Fair Jab, landed square. Its a sure bet I wont be putting any concave on feet till I can build a more suitable shoe with it.

As for plain bar stock, I only use 5/16x3/4, 5/16 x1 if I can find it, 3/8x1, and 3/8 x1 1/4. and a little 1/4 x1 1/4 for some sliding plates.

for now most of it ends up in the junk pile and I grab something off the rack.;)
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 04 Apr 2011 16:59 #42

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
J.Ravanelli wrote:
Ray_Knightley;231600 wrote:


Ok I remember you now, would come up for sure if you get a clinic together.:cool: I was born and raised in tha states and after the service(Army) I stayed here.

Oh and Smitty I think I am getting the bug to try and make some of my own shoes, but wont be getting any done in time for the competition.:o



John


thats a pity i like to see lads having a go
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 22 Apr 2011 20:50 #43

  • smitty88
  • smitty88's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 6951
  • Thank you received: 64
  • Karma: 13
Do we have anybody taking part in the competition?

i will get a couple of entrys from the lads next week
but if nobody else is having a go they wont bother
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 22 Apr 2011 23:59 #44

Smitty I am going to have a go but don't have any horses do that I have time/can play with till the first more like the second week of May.

Have your lads have a go!

Thanks
Jarred Oates
Oates Equine Service's
Farrier-Massage-Aromathearpy-Training

Hocking College Equine Science
(farrier, equine health, and wilderness horsemanship)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:March/April contest 23 Apr 2011 01:47 #45

  • chad rice
  • chad rice's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Very Senior Member
  • Posts: 679
  • Karma: 0
Let them have a go Smitty, I've got several pics, just not happy with any of them, will do a couple more next week, and see what turns out the best.
Chad Rice, CF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kunena Birthday Module

  • Dennis Peveto birthday is today
  • ironmanhorseshoeing birthday is today
  • Robyn Beane birthday is today
  • vanderblij birthday is today
  • Viking farrier birthday is today
  • irideazippo birthday is in 1 day
  • McCutcheon969 birthday is in 1 day
  • RidingGrace birthday is in 1 day
  • clearhillsfarrier birthday is in 364 days
  • Creager7850 birthday is in 364 days
  • lindar131 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.