make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday January 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 16 Mar 2011 18:26 #16

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
For those of you that collect hammers like I do, I will be putting a brand new 30 year old Jay Sharp cross pen hammer in the auction. There an't many of them floating around that you can pick up.
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong. Mark Twain

No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. William Faulkner
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 17 Mar 2011 15:06 #17

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
I know that most of you are getting tired of reading my post, but this clinic means a whole lot to me and the SFA. If you are planning on attending the clinic, would you please send me an e-mail letting me know how many people you will have with you. We are trying to get a count so we do not run out of food. When in the south, we feed you good and I promis the food will be great. Send the e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks!

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong. Mark Twain

No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. William Faulkner

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 20 Mar 2011 02:28 #18

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
Just when I thought this clinic could not get any better, I talked to Tom Curl from FL. Tom is the farrier that took care of Big Brown in the lead up to and the Triple Crown series. Tom is an expert in treating quater cracks and glue on shoes. He will be coming to the clinic and showing us his method of glueing on shoes and anything else you would like to know. What a line up we have for this clinic. Hope to see many of you there.

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 28 Mar 2011 01:37 #19

• anvilsteve
Hi Dick-

Could you provide an address to send more items to?

Steve Kraus, CJF

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 28 Mar 2011 02:23 #20

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
Steve,

Please send items to me and I will bring them to the clinic.

Dick Fanguy
6865 Bayou Paul Rd.
St. Gabriel, LA 70776

Just to let you know, Sandy has finaly gotten home. He is very weak from the surgery and all the radiation, but he is looking forward to being at the clinic. He cannot belive the responce this clinic has generated.

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 29 Mar 2011 23:46 #21

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
More and more items keep coming in for the auction. This promises to be a tool man's delight. All sorts of hand made hammers, tongs, fullers, punches from some of the most famous tool makers. Knives to die for. All hand made. Ray Steel even had a special run of pads made with Sandy's name embosed in them. Now how much more dedicated to the profession can you get. Judging from the responce, the turn out should be great. I look forward to meeting many of you.

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 05 Apr 2011 17:52 #22

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
FYI....Any one attending the clinic that needs supplies, I just got off the phone with Stockhoff's. They told me that if you give them a call, they will bring your order down on their trailer and save you the shipping. As we know, that is a big savings. I'm placing my order early to make sure it is on the trailer. Support the suppliers that support us.

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 11 Apr 2011 00:24 #23

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
heres what Tom Trosin and myself have gotten for the auction. This was made by Mike Richardson, a dear friend of mine in Sundown Texas. It is a 2"X3" steel belt buckle with silver onlay and hand engraved.
Attachments:
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 11 Apr 2011 20:57 #24

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
Just got in some pads for Sandy's auction. Ray Steel did a great job on them. Each is stamped in gold saying "A Super Clinic for a Super Guy - Sandy McBeath." Ray is a credit to the Farrier Industry. Thank you Ray.

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 11 Apr 2011 21:00 #25

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
Jeff,

The buckel that you and Tom Trosin are bringing to the auction is a work of art. Thank you for the support you and Tom are giving to this clinic. Look forward to seeing you there.

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 12 Apr 2011 21:47 #26

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
Anyone flying in to the clinic should contact me so I can make arrangments to have you picked up at the airport. No sence renting a car if you don't have to.

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 13 Apr 2011 17:50 #27

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
had to bump us up ahead of Esco's clinic posting.
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 13 Apr 2011 20:43 #28

• Box Forge
  • Thank you received: 1
I posted a picture of a pair of tongs that I made and am bringing to the auction in the fabricating tools thread. I hope to see many of you at the clinic. I think I will get there some time later in the day Friday.
Phillip Box, Jr., CJF
AFA#9007

RE:Sandy McBeath Benefit Clinic 18 Apr 2011 18:44 #29

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
Well, our Super Clinic for a Super Guy - Sandy Mcbeath is in the books. I cannot tell you how great it was. We raised a bunch of money and got to watch and learn from some of the best farriers in the business. Thanks to all of you that supported this event. You guys and gals are the best.

Dick
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

• Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• GregTrem birthday is today
  • isagenixchallenge6A4A birthday is today
  • mercifulgimmickB72E birthday is today
  • AfflerbachDM birthday is in 1 day
  • CWFarrierSvcs birthday is in 1 day
  • jlthompson birthday is in 1 day
  • SlowShoe birthday is in 1 day
  • temposmom birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 364 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 364 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 364 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.