make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday January 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: apprenticeship

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 14:59 #31

• Travis Reed
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
hey there is hope if what Linda said is true..i have seen fast farriers but
20 min for all 4 feet...wow it takes me 20min to get the truck ready..my quess is 20min for 4 shoes the work is prob not the best work one could do.. thats a pile of horses a day.....contact Eric Russell and go ride with him..atleast he is the type of guy that will be truthfull to ya.. he will let ya know if you stink ,,if your dress code is not good..if you are foul mouth..im sure he can pin point why you are havein so much trouble finding work.. kinda like a farrier make over...lol
Travis Reed.....

www.sporthorsefarrier.com to direct link..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 15:03 #32

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
Travis Reed wrote:
20 min for all 4 feet...wow it takes me 20min to get the truck ready..my quess is 20min for 4 shoes the work is prob not the best work one could do.. thats a pile of horses a day.....contact Eric Russell and go ride with him..atleast he is the type of guy that will be truthfull to ya.. he will let ya know if you stink ,,if your dress code is not good..if you are foul mouth..im sure he can pin point why you are havein so much trouble finding work.. kinda like a farrier make over...lol

Travis 20/30 is the norm
have you ever seen a good plater
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 16:12 #33

• Travis Reed
  • Master
are we talking paters or a farrier shoeing a horse of the norm...i was to assume the guy she was giving advise to was out of school about 2 months and the chance of him to do a horse in 20 min...gives the guy a false sense of where he should be in his shoeing...im of the thought when learning take the time needed not work by a stop watch... and no have never seen a plater buy have always heard you need to be around the horse in 30min or less but as stated i did not think the guy in question was looking to plate
Travis Reed.....

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 16:35 #34

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Travis Reed wrote:
.i was to assume the guy she was giving advise to was out of school about 2 months and the chance of him to do a horse in 20 min...gives the guy a false sense of where he should be in his shoeing...im of

After that much training he should have a good idea on how to get break dust off rims. Sweeping without creating a bunch of dust. Definitely the ability to fill up a water bucket. :D

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 16:55 #35

• gchotshod
I dont care how long it takes me to shoe a horse as long as I do it right. And for all you out there who have commented, I DO know how to trim and shoe, and have done it on my own. I just prefer and think it is smarter to continue to learn by working with someone for a few years.

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 17:25 #36

Travis Reed wrote:

yes I mean plating a racehorse; but I know of some who can hot shoe and do new 4 in approx 50 mins per horse; and new bars up front and hot shoe behind in approx 1 hr. 30 mins with all new.

It can be done; and sometimes speed is needed on your larger farms.
I suggest going to little backyard homes and doing small accounts and work on your shoeing and forge work; because they don't care about volume or speed.
They will pay you cash when done and happy you showed up on time and do a good job.

linda

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 17:26 #37

Travis Reed wrote:
are we talking paters or a farrier shoeing a horse of the norm...i was to assume the guy she was giving advise to was out of school about 2 months and the chance of him to do a horse in 20 min...gives the guy a false sense of where he should be in his shoeing...im of the thought when learning take the time needed not work by a stop watch... and no have never seen a plater buy have always heard you need to be around the horse in 30min or less but as stated i did not think the guy in question was looking to plate

sorry; it plating I was talking about and TB people want to done and fast.

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 18:11 #38

• Travis Reed
  • Master
By the last comment he had ...he said DOES know how to shoe and has done it on his own.. I'm not a real smart guy but I am able to keep the wolves at bay and make a living under a horse and it wasent easy...and by me needing help and what I have dealt with trying to find some...that code for he knows how to shoe but needs a ride into some good farms to be seen so that a trust can be made so later down the line he can come back and be a person they trust.....if you don't think so ask Red..lol
Travis Reed.....

RE:apprenticeship 23 Jan 2011 22:40 #39

• Jay Mickle
  • Very Senior Member
gchotshod wrote:
I dont care how long it takes me to shoe a horse as long as I do it right. And for all you out there who have commented, I DO know how to trim and shoe, and have done it on my own. I just prefer and think it is smarter to continue to learn by working with someone for a few years.
Forum rules are that if you are a farrier you state your first and last name. Either your user name or your signature, no anonymous postings. Thanks..
Jay Mickle
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE:apprenticeship 29 Jan 2011 01:39 #40

• colcowboy
Ther's always one to do Baron's job .
Thanks Jay.
Colcowboy PF

RE:apprenticeship 29 Jan 2011 05:47 #41

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
colcowboy wrote:
Ther's always one to do Baron's job .
Thanks Jay.
Colcowboy PF

Yeah, but he's right. No name, no posts. Easy rule to abide with.

Baron Tayler
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

Kunena Birthday Module

• GregTrem birthday is today
  • isagenixchallenge6A4A birthday is today
  • mercifulgimmickB72E birthday is today
  • AfflerbachDM birthday is in 1 day
  • CWFarrierSvcs birthday is in 1 day
  • jlthompson birthday is in 1 day
  • SlowShoe birthday is in 1 day
  • temposmom birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 364 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 364 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 364 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.