make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday September 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GPF Clinic cont.

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 13:08 #106

• cuttinshoer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
I like how some people think everyone is attacking Travis, when the original discussion of the thread was wether or not superior forging skills give a horse everything it needs. Then we got the guys that want to get there blueprints out to shoe the horse. Horses are not mechanical things they are living breathing creatures. All you have to do is look at the horse and it will tell you what it needs, you just have to be willing to listen.

No one ever answered my question about this picture.
[ATTACH]14375[/ATTACH]
Attachments:
Justin Decker

"As I see it, good enough is never good enough, it's just an excuse for mediocrity. If every shoeing ain't worth your best shot, you're just going through the motions." Tom Stovall, CJF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 13:24 #107

• chris bunting
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
in 30 years i have never attended a clinic inthe uk or europe where any clinician has thought themselves better farriers than any other man . every single one of them has always had the time, and unbelievably at times ,the patience to explain and make sure every process they are teaching us is understood by all participating .one point i have noticed as well , is that all of them , made a point of telling us , that what they are passing on too us , is their interpretation of the job in hand ,gleaned from hands on experiences and watching and learning from others . i would also like to say that every farrier i have met has always being willing to talk and demonstrate , even when they are at work they can still find time to pass on their knowledge ,truly a great profession to be part of
chris
common sense is not needed when you have rules

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 14:21 #108

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
cuttinshoer wrote:
I like how some people think everyone is attacking Travis, when the original discussion of the thread was wether or not superior forging skills give a horse everything it needs. Then we got the guys that want to get there blueprints out to shoe the horse. Horses are not mechanical things they are living breathing creatures. All you have to do is look at the horse and it will tell you what it needs, you just have to be willing to listen.

No one ever answered my question about this picture.
[ATTACH]14375[/ATTACH]

If all you see in Travis's work is forging skills there is no need to bother with your question.

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 14:28 #109

• jack-mac
  • Master
tbloomer wrote:
Hmmmmmmmm. Have I specified the type(s) of fulcrum(s) or the nature thereof or their locations? :confused: Show me where I have provided that information. Like the others, you make up stuff I haven't said and then argue against it. :rolleyes:

I left that definition stuff up to you. You get to define where things are and the rules for how things work. Then, using your definitions, we can discuss the mechanics on your terms and in your terms.

Instead providing an answer, you obfuscate and pontificate, then make UNQUALIFIED assertions in regards to my "belief."

Have I asked you to define something that does not exist or cannot be located or measured or illustrated?
Tom B I can read you like a book !!! If you bothered to take the time to study a hoof & limb in the first place & had the decency to listen to some one who already has for many years & offering that knowledge for free , in stead of running around half cocked trying to impress every one with your I have reinvent the wheel, you just might of got to learn what has been eluding you. Now I've had to listened to the cracked pot balloon nonsense & the more bio mechanical toe dumping nonsense, not to mention the front legs only support Inertia nonsense, what makes you think I'm going to be afforded any respect to firstly explain it in proper detail with out being disrupted harassed victimized & slagged off at & when I do battle on & prove the point or disprove some one else's point which may make them look silly, not be rewarded by being Banned. The fact is iv had a gut full of this forum & will be leaving it shortly & joining one that is a little more friendly with the conclusion of my time on here amounting to nothing more then a waste of time.

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 14:46 #110

• cuttinshoer
  • Master
PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:
If all you see in Travis's work is forging skills there is no need to bother with your question.

Nick, your not getting what I am trying to say. Travis done a great job if that was meant to be shod according to AFA standards. Look at that picture and imagine that shoe not even being on the foot. What do you see and what would you do to that foot.
Justin Decker

"As I see it, good enough is never good enough, it's just an excuse for mediocrity. If every shoeing ain't worth your best shot, you're just going through the motions." Tom Stovall, CJF

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 15:15 #111

• Mark_Gough
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 35
jack-mac wrote:
...The fact is iv had a gut full of this forum & will be leaving it shortly & joining one that is a little more friendly with the conclusion of my time on here amounting to nothing more then a waste of time.

Regardless your alleged tenure, have you even once considered the possibility that your frustration to develop consensus with your thoughts may be resultant your own inability to demonstrate via photographic or written content that your assertions/philosophies/comments are valid?

While I've never seen your work, there is a general perception, based on your own assertions, that any such visual would depict a hoof that is typically flared at the quarters, dished and long at the toe, long and under-run at the heels, hunter fit in all cases and short shod. You consistently scoff at the notion that an overly long phalangeal lever may not be in the best interest of the horse. You ridicule dressing the hoof walls to remove flares and subsequent stress. You chastise any who suggest removing excess heel to reduce tubule horn stress and lengthen the base of support. You refuse, regardless numerous requests, to demonstrate by photographic evidence, your alleged skill and associated tenure. Your grammatical and construct skills present at a level that would embarrass an elementary grade student and even refused for a very long time to identify just who you are in this world.

Now, finding few allies to support the notion that you have tremendous value to offer those seeking knowledge here, you once again warn us all of your impending departure.

I suspect said announcement will be met with the same sense of loss that would accompany the formal disbanding of the Internal Revenue Service.

By all means, best luck and as is oft warned in pubs worldwide, don't let the door slam you in the arse on your way out.

Cheers,
Mark

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 15:46 #112

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
cuttinshoer wrote:
Nick, your not getting what I am trying to say. Travis done a great job if that was meant to be shod according to AFA standards. Look at that picture and imagine that shoe not even being on the foot. What do you see and what would you do to that foot.

Who said it was shod to AFA standards? He supported and proctected the feet that walked up to him which were in bad shape to begin with. What he did was accomplish a good place to start. Not sure how much changing you'd want to do to those feet, less is more.

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 18:41 #113

• British Matt
  • Contributing Member
chris bunting wrote:
in 30 years i have never attended a clinic inthe uk or europe where any clinician has thought themselves better farriers than any other man . every single one of them has always had the time, and unbelievably at times ,the patience to explain and make sure every process they are teaching us is understood by all participating .one point i have noticed as well , is that all of them , made a point of telling us , that what they are passing on too us , is their interpretation of the job in hand ,gleaned from hands on experiences and watching and learning from others . i would also like to say that every farrier i have met has always being willing to talk and demonstrate , even when they are at work they can still find time to pass on their knowledge ,truly a great profession to be part of
chris

When I was at Hereford Slim Symonns made a comment about how as a farrier we could travel to any corner of the world, and if we met another farrier, we could talk for hours. And that he couldnt imagine brick layers or electricians talking about the last job they did with any enthusiasm. Very true words, and it makes you proud to be part of it.

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 21:38 #114

chris bunting wrote:
chris

Chris, that has been my experience as well. Never been to a clinic in UK or Europe, but have been to many in the US. Well said, my friend.

Regards
Rick Shepherd

Although we know what we believe, we may only believe what we know. Dr William Moyers

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 23:21 #115

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Phil Armitage wrote:
Pics cont.

Seat them out to deep Phil and it is just as bad as sole pressure.

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 15 Jul 2010 23:23 #116

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
smitty88 wrote:
Would anybody want to give a clinic reading some of the posts
gone by

and then they call them selfs farriers:mad::mad:

SURE.
In this country it's call "Free Speech".:cool:

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 16 Jul 2010 00:07 #117

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
British Matt wrote:
When I was at Hereford Slim Symonns made a comment about how as a farrier we could travel to any corner of the world, and if we met another farrier, we could talk for hours. And that he couldnt imagine brick layers or electricians talking about the last job they did with any enthusiasm. Very true words, and it makes you proud to be part of it.

I like the way you think Matt.
The difference is the ability to appreciate those who are successful yet approach the horse differently than I would. I am a clinician, but I do not pretend to have all of the answers. I am satisfied if I make the attendees think about shoeing in a slightly different manner.
P

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 16 Jul 2010 00:20 #118

• cuttinshoer
  • Master
PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:
Who said it was shod to AFA standards? He supported and proctected the feet that walked up to him which were in bad shape to begin with. What he did was accomplish a good place to start. Not sure how much changing you'd want to do to those feet, less is more.

I tried to leave him out of the question but you brought him back up.

I asked what you would do with that foot if it didn't have a shoe on it based on the picture of the back of the foot. Maybe once we can have a discussion about the way different guys would handle that foot, that's all I been trying to do since the start, not badmouthing Travis. I have said several times he did a nice job, I myself would have done it differently. I probably would have used a bar shoe and some form of frog support for a couple cycles.

Less is more, but a 1/4 inch short in the back of a foot like that is a mile in my book.
Justin Decker

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 16 Jul 2010 00:44 #119

• jack-mac
  • Master
Mark_Gough wrote:
Regardless your alleged tenure, have you even once considered the possibility that your frustration to develop consensus with your thoughts may be resultant your own inability to demonstrate via photographic or written content that your assertions/philosophies/comments are valid?

While I've never seen your work, there is a general perception, based on your own assertions, that any such visual would depict a hoof that is typically flared at the quarters, dished and long at the toe, long and under-run at the heels, hunter fit in all cases and short shod. You consistently scoff at the notion that an overly long phalangeal lever may not be in the best interest of the horse. You ridicule dressing the hoof walls to remove flares and subsequent stress. You chastise any who suggest removing excess heel to reduce tubule horn stress and lengthen the base of support. You refuse, regardless numerous requests, to demonstrate by photographic evidence, your alleged skill and associated tenure. Your grammatical and construct skills present at a level that would embarrass an elementary grade student and even refused for a very long time to identify just who you are in this world.

Now, finding few allies to support the notion that you have tremendous value to offer those seeking knowledge here, you once again warn us all of your impending departure.

I suspect said announcement will be met with the same sense of loss that would accompany the formal disbanding of the Internal Revenue Service.

By all means, best luck and as is oft warned in pubs worldwide, don't let the door slam you in the arse on your way out.

Cheers,
Mark
Mark it seems you haven't got over your wound yet in regards to the wheels falling off with your physics, as for my grammatical skill level there's no denying it is at a very low level which I make no apology for, other then to say it's at a useful level for spotting those that tend to plagiarise & copyright ;) as for my work I have posted some on here & other forums in the past only to be accused of it not being mine so why should I bother, creditability doesn't come in to it does it ,when one's dealing with predetermine closed minds & friendly persons who continually brand you a troll, when ever you have an opposing opinion or disprove there opinion on any subject at hand, one of the major things I have learnt in over 40 years in the horse industry is a beautifully grammatically written answer doesn't automatically make it the right answer.

RE:GPF Clinic cont. 16 Jul 2010 01:03 #120

• jack-mac
  • Master
Mark I think my self worth & credibility in life will still be in tact& ill heed your advice with the door :)

Kunena Birthday Module

• clearhillsfarrier birthday is today
  • Creager7850 birthday is today
  • lindar131 birthday is today
  • Dennis Peveto birthday is in 1 day
  • ironmanhorseshoeing birthday is in 1 day
  • Robyn Beane birthday is in 1 day
  • vanderblij birthday is in 1 day
  • Viking farrier birthday is in 1 day
  • newyearsbaby05 birthday is in 363 days
  • Rancho JD birthday is in 364 days
  • Tony Dunagan birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.