make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday December 3, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 13:43 #61

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Rick Burten wrote:
Tom Bloomer offered to finish the left hind and I agreed.
Out of my concern for your health, at several points during the clinic I attempted to get you to allow someone else stand in for you. I offered myself or Brian, multiple times. The first offer was when you asked to borrow an apron. You dismissed those offers throughout the day. Each time you appeared to me to be more irritated and more confrontational.

At the point you agreed to let me finish the horse there were several people vocalizing that Brian or I should be allowed to stand in. I didn't keep track of who said what and when it was said. The only one insisting that you finish the horse was you, and it was not a polite insistence, IMO. Frankly I was surprised when you stood down as it appeared to me that you were very agitated with everybody.

So I don't know which of the objecting voices "got through to you" so you would agree to allow me to step in. Once you agreed, Brian told me that he would do it as he was already setup. So I told Brian to go ahead.

Brian asked me to hold the horse. When Brian tried to lift the LH onto the foot stand the horse could not bear weight on the RH - which was still nailed up at the time.

Bottom line, your friends were trying to help you and take the heat off of you. You reacted to our offers with belligerence. Instead of coaching, you insist on carrying the ball.
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.
The topic has been locked.

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 13:53 #62

• tbloomer
  • Master
Rick Burten wrote:
And, while it is true that the horse offered some resistance after you initially picked up the hoof to apply the prepared cuff, it is also true that he quickly stopped struggling, stood quietly, as you were able to finish the application without much trouble.
At Brian's request I took the horse's head, asked the horse to relax and yield to me, and that is why it calmed down. I just haven't figured out how to have that effect on people. :rolleyes:
Tom Bloomer
302-222-6404

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 14:05 #63

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
http://guildfarriers.org/ethics

Perhaps the Guild should consider adding a section of farrier-farrier ethics.
P

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 14:17 #64

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
tbloomer wrote:
Brian asked me to hold the horse. When Brian tried to lift the LH onto the foot stand the horse could not bear weight on the RH - which was still nailed up at the time.
Thats a lie. There were never more than two nails in that hoof and neither of them was 'driven home'. I pulled thoise nails and removed that shoe. Me and no one else.
Bottom line, your friends were trying to help you and take the heat off of you. You reacted to our offers with belligerence.
Spucatum Tauri. In point of fact, I accepted your help and Brian's help.
Instead of coaching, you insist on carrying the ball.
Wrong again. You and Brian both offered assistance and I accepted it. I "carried the ball" to the five yard line and then let you and Brian score the winning tochdown. Which is, both a quality of leadership and teamwork. something which you, for whatever reason have failed to recognize or chosen to ignore.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 14:26 #65

• tbloomer
  • Master
I've been officially informed by the President that the clinic was not a Guild function.
Tom Bloomer
302-222-6404

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 14:39 #66

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
P

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 14:40 #67

• chris bunting
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
i do not understand , if it was not a guild function , why were there 3 candidates being examined ?
chris
common sense is not needed when you have rules

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 15:20 #68

• tbloomer
  • Master
Rick Burten wrote:
Thats a lie. There were never more than two nails in that hoof and neither of them was 'driven home'. I pulled thoise nails and removed that shoe. Me and no one else.
Regardless of whose recollection is accurate, everybody who shoes horses has driven home a bad nail. Is pointing it out harmful to your reputation?
Spucatum Tauri. In point of fact, I accepted your help and Brian's help.
Indeed. Eventually.
Wrong again. You and Brian both offered assistance and I accepted it. I "carried the ball" to the five yard line and then let you and Brian score the winning tochdown. Which is, both a quality of leadership and teamwork. something which you, for whatever reason have failed to recognize or chosen to ignore.
Are you suggesting that there was a consensus? It was not a "team" event. It was your show and you called the shots. I didn't have a vote and you didn't ask for my opinion. I offered to play by getting under the horse and executing tasks at your direction. Your reply was to ask for my apron. I gave it to you.

That you eventually accepted my offer of help does not make me a liar when I say I offered on several occasions and was dismissed from "playing on the team." Perhaps you don't recall the offers because you scarcely let me get the words out of my mouth. Thus preempted, uncompleted, offers of help don't count.
Tom Bloomer
302-222-6404

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 16:20 #69

• Cfarrier
  • Contributing Member
Interesting reading. I don't have a dog in this fight. I just wanted to say that to me this makes many people, who I have appreciated reading comments from, look unnecessarily bad regardless of "truth" finding.

tbloomer wrote:
Regardless of whose recollection is accurate, everybody who shoes horses has driven home a bad nail. Is pointing it out harmful to your reputation?

This may not be verbatim but there is a saying "you can change someones mind but it's difficult to change their opinion".
The words being exchanged in determining "truth" I think are harmful to a few peoples reputation. While a court of law and an English professor might say one or another wins the argument the opinions that will be formed by many are probably not positive.

I just don't see anything that happened tragic enough to be worth this much contention. Good luck everyone.
Ken C. Yazzi

The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists.
Ernest Hemmingway

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 19:26 #70

• tbloomer
  • Master
Cfarrier wrote:
Interesting reading. I don't have a dog in this fight. I just wanted to say that to me this makes many people, who I have appreciated reading comments from, look unnecessarily bad regardless of "truth" finding.

This may not be verbatim but there is a saying "you can change someones mind but it's difficult to change their opinion".
The words being exchanged in determining "truth" I think are harmful to a few peoples reputation. While a court of law and an English professor might say one or another wins the argument the opinions that will be formed by many are probably not positive.

I just don't see anything that happened tragic enough to be worth this much contention. Good luck everyone.
Dang, in respect to this thread I don't know if my feelings are supposed to be hurt, if I'm considered a liar, or if my reputation or anyone else's has been harmed. :confused:

I choose to feel amused. Right now I'm laughing at the profession.
Tom Bloomer
302-222-6404

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 21:08 #71

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
tbloomer;-Dang, in respect to this thread I don't know if my feelings are supposed to be hurt, if I'm considered a liar, or if my reputation or anyone else's has been harmed. :confused:

As stated, "Let sleeping dogs lay"
I choose to feel amused. Right now I'm laughing at the profession

For what reason?

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 21:54 #72

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
whip n drive wrote:
ive never seen anyone leave a shoe off because of it.

So you've dressed too much off and have poor shoe fit and you stuck the horse...you nail it up any way and hope for the best?

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 22:03 #73

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:
So you've dressed too much off and have poor shoe fit and you stuck the horse...you nail it up any way and hope for the best?

I got one today but changed out the shoe and the horse jumped around his courses......What the Fornication?:confused:

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 22:06 #74

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Jaye Perry wrote:
I got one today but changed out the shoe and the horse jumped around......What the Fornication?:confused:

You dressed too much off and had a cra ppy shoe fit? That is what Smitty was talking about and I said I agreed.

RE:Guild Clinic @ Dr. Tookie Myers Clinic 09 Jul 2010 22:07 #75

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
PerformanceHorseshoeing wrote:
You dressed too much off and had a cra ppy shoe fit? That is what Smitty was talking about and I said I agreed.

I don't dress feet; it's called a FK UP! And taking a short cut!:cool:

Kunena Birthday Module

• caballus birthday is today
  • jakethepaint birthday is today
  • Riley Brown birthday is today
  • White Hawk Farrier Servic birthday is in 1 day
  • ElCamino birthday is in 363 days
  • docsvoodoochic birthday is in 364 days
  • Ishoem4u birthday is in 364 days
  • JessyJay birthday is in 364 days
  • min54teresa birthday is in 364 days
  • TWH-BILL birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.