make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday August 11, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Mirage of the Natural Foot

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 11:13 #376

chris bunting wrote:
this constant patronising is boring
chris

I thought however my composition in the "style of" was rather inspired. :D

On a serious note the front limbs do have a different function than the hinds. At times (going up a steep hill, rising from sleep, establishing momentum from a standing start.) fronts propel and hinds may steer but in general I have to agree with Tom S. that at speed the hind is the primary propelling force and the fronts are merely steering.

Jack you would not like my shoeing.
George Spear
CNBBT, CNBF, CLS


".....and I said to the horse: Trust no man in whose eyes you do not see yourself reflected as an equal."
Don Vincenzo Giobbe
CA. 1700

"What people do not appreciate is that every time a horse submits to...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 11:19 #377

  • jack-mac
  • jack-mac's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1276
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
chris bunting wrote:
this constant patronising is boring
chris
here you go Chris knock your self out
http://stock.mrfootage.com/Sports_Horse_Race_footage.php
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 12:43 #378

  • scruggs1
  • scruggs1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: 0
jack-mac wrote:
There's no speculation about it,& only a fool would make the statement a few simplistic conversions is speculation ,when its as plain as night & day to any joker that made it past grade one. Which muscles are you wishing to hook up to a ECG considering you & your bud Jaye haven't a clue which group of muscles are involved in the first place ,if you & your buds Jaye & Tom wish to carry on fantasising over baloney theory that's nonsense, that your prerogative & my prerogative will be not giving those I haven't the time of day for a Free launch on the topic ,goad away ;)

Darn Jack, you were doing so well after your little vacation. I never said conversions are speculation, I said that they in no way whatsoever have anything to do with showing an inkling of proof that the front end is actively contracting to contribute to forward motion. If you had past a 'grade one' ability to read for context you could understand and would not have made the error. Anyway, my reply was directed to Linda not you...she seems to be the only one here who enjoys whatever it is that you type on this forum and I wanted to hear if she could be the one piece it together for us. Now this is the second time you have stated that you are not going to give 'us' the information 'we' have asked because you don't have time. Again, for the second time, in the time you stated that you could have provided an answer...if there was one...to whatever it is you incessantly keep bringing out of the nebula of randomness and impertinence to post here...but do keep it up as it is a constant confirmation of you for 'us' and generally gets you another post closer to a permanent vacation. ;)
Scruggs Farrier Service
John Scruggs, CJF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 13:30 #379

  • jack-mac
  • jack-mac's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1276
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Dances with Hooves wrote:
I thought however my composition in the "style of" was rather inspired. :D

On a serious note the front limbs do have a different function than the hinds. At times (going up a steep hill, rising from sleep, establishing momentum from a standing start.) fronts propel and hinds may steer but in general I have to agree with Tom S. that at speed the hind is the primary propelling force and the fronts are merely steering.

Jack you would not like my shoeing.
Really!!!! & why would that be & why would that worry you what I thought of it anyway after taking the ****ssssss out of my grammar & lingo , are you not proud of your shoeing ? lets see some of your shoeing work, I'm very sincerely interested in seeing it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 13:43 #380

scruggs1 wrote:
Darn Jack, you were doing so well after your little vacation. I never said conversions are speculation, I said that they in no way whatsoever have anything to do with showing an inkling of proof that the front end is actively contracting to contribute to forward motion. If you had past a 'grade one' ability to read for context you could understand and would not have made the error. Anyway, my reply was directed to Linda not you...she seems to be the only one here who enjoys whatever it is that you type on this forum and I wanted to hear if she could be the one piece it together for us. Now this is the second time you have stated that you are not going to give 'us' the information 'we' have asked because you don't have time. Again, for the second time, in the time you stated that you could have provided an answer...if there was one...to whatever it is you incessantly keep bringing out of the nebula of randomness and impertinence to post here...but do keep it up as it is a constant confirmation of you for 'us' and generally gets you another post closer to a permanent vacation. ;)

maybe if you were not so mean to him and deride him so much; he might just answer your questions; and show you his shoeing work, and explain to you the anatomy and movement and what his trying to tell you.

I said that he was right; so we could all have some peace and learn something about the mirage of the natural hoof.

there, linda muggleworth
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 14:30 #381

  • jack-mac
  • jack-mac's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1276
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
scruggs1 wrote:
Darn Jack, you were doing so well after your little vacation. I never said conversions are speculation, I said that they in no way whatsoever have anything to do with showing an inkling of proof that the front end is actively contracting to contribute to forward motion. If you had past a 'grade one' ability to read for context you could understand and would not have made the error. Anyway, my reply was directed to Linda not you...she seems to be the only one here who enjoys whatever it is that you type on this forum and I wanted to hear if she could be the one piece it together for us. Now this is the second time you have stated that you are not going to give 'us' the information 'we' have asked because you don't have time. Again, for the second time, in the time you stated that you could have provided an answer...if there was one...to whatever it is you incessantly keep bringing out of the nebula of randomness and impertinence to post here...but do keep it up as it is a constant confirmation of you for 'us' and generally gets you another post closer to a permanent vacation. ;)
Am I ? news to me & I think I did provide you an answer, if you were referring to that other thread on the so called bruising :rolleyes:,hopeful someone got a benefit out of what I posted :) Now you can believe what you wish about the front limbs , your a grown boy & personal I don't give a rats other then to say you don't seem to understand gravity ether,Now you may want to have your cake & eat it to, but last I & others looked, the horses weren't sporting wings. that means the horse has to deliver sufficient force from its front limbs to equalise & counteract what hight is being lost due to gravity in order to maintain a horizontal when the limbs are not supported , that requires the limb to propel its self upward & forwards , now do you want to tell me again all about the muscles that are there, but according to you aren't performing any such task.when they have no choice but to perform such a task .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 14:56 #382

  • scruggs1
  • scruggs1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: 0
jack-mac wrote:
... you don't seem to understand gravity ether,Now you may want to have your cake & eat it to, but last I & others looked, the horses weren't sporting wings. that means the horse has to deliver sufficient force from its front limbs to equalise & counteract what hight is being lost due to gravity in order to maintain a horizontal when the limbs are not supported , that requires the limb to propel its self upward & forwards , now do you want to tell me again all about the muscles that are there, but according to you aren't performing any such task.when they have no choice but to perform such a task .

Jack,
I actually have a formal education in physics, so save the drama and theatrics for someone you can fool with it. A support force countering gravity (normal force) is not the mechanical equivalent nor does it require or produce a change in motion. A wagon wheel utilizes the normal force and keeps the wagon's bottom from hitting the ground but it doesn't make the wagon move. Bless your heart...
Scruggs Farrier Service
John Scruggs, CJF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 15:38 #383

  • jack-mac
  • jack-mac's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1276
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
scruggs1 wrote:
Jack,
I actually have a formal education in physics, so save the drama and theatrics for someone you can fool with it. A support force countering gravity (normal force) is not the mechanical equivalent nor does it require or produce a change in motion. A wagon wheel utilizes the normal force and keeps the wagon's bottom from hitting the ground but it doesn't make the wagon move. Bless your heart...
formal education in physics, yer right you must of been duck's of your class, who are you trying to kid there scholar,& please don't tell me you past, I cant take any more laughter ,In physics, a force is any influence that causes a free body to undergo an acceleration. Force can also be described by intuitive concepts such as a push or pull that can cause an object with mass to change its velocity since when was a limb not making contact with the ground then returned to the ground with accelerated mass a normal support force & were back to the wheel are we,that feel off umpteen post prier, but we will painfully go though it again, your wagon wheel rotates on an axis & never leaves the ground, unlike the limb , now what was that you were say to me earlier about one should read though posts properly for comprehension :rolleyes:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 15:54 #384

  • Cyber Farrier
  • Cyber Farrier's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1624
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 0
People, get real. Steven Hawking could post a complete, detailed refutation of Mac's position, and he wouldn't care. Stop "feeding" him already, it's useless. Move on.

Baron Tayler
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 16:37 #385

  • jack-mac
  • jack-mac's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1276
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Cyber Farrier wrote:
People, get real. Steven Hawking could post a complete, detailed refutation of Mac's position, and he wouldn't care. Stop "feeding" him already, it's useless. Move on.

Baron Tayler
Now that is good advice, back under me bridge I go :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 17:29 #386

  • scruggs1
  • scruggs1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: 0
jack-mac wrote:
formal education in physics, yer right you must of been duck's of your class, who are you trying to kid there scholar,& please don't tell me you past, I cant take any more laughter ,In physics, a force is any influence that causes a free body to undergo an acceleration. Force can also be described by intuitive concepts such as a push or pull that can cause an object with mass to change its velocity since when was a limb not making contact with the ground then returned to the ground with accelerated mass a normal support force & were back to the wheel are we,that feel off umpteen post prier, but we will painfully go though it again, your wagon wheel rotates on an axis & never leaves the ground, unlike the limb , now what was that you were say to me earlier about one should read though posts properly for comprehension :rolleyes:

Actually I did graduate with honors. A force is just a push or pull and it does NOT have to change motion. Google normal force...or either dark matter is the dominating force down there making everything backward in your world. Perhaps you would set a better example for others on a forum for grammar enthusiasts or in a spelling contest.

Sorry Baron, you are wrong, Mr. Hawking would just be another misguided ***** for disagreeing with him...but as you indicate this is useless and I will bite my tongue on this thread from here on out. You have my apology.
Scruggs Farrier Service
John Scruggs, CJF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 18:24 #387

  • jack-mac
  • jack-mac's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1276
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
scruggs1 wrote:
Actually I did graduate with honors. A force is just a push or pull and it does NOT have to change motion. Google normal force...or either dark matter is the dominating force down there making everything backward in your world. Perhaps you would set a better example for others on a forum for grammar enthusiasts or in a spelling contest.

Sorry Baron, you are wrong, Mr. Hawking would just be another misguided ***** for disagreeing with him...but as you indicate this is useless and I will bite my tongue on this thread from here on out. You have my apology.
Honours !!!! I don't know what institute you went to , but its right up there, sadly they forgot to teach you that normal force in general has a constant supporting base equilibrating gravity , that's not happening with those front limbs once they leave the ground & the horse is dam sure not travelling fast enough to only need one stride to get from a to b
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kunena Birthday Module

  • bertfair birthday is today
  • By His Grace birthday is today
  • farrierhc@gmail.com birthday is today
  • Ferno Garcia53DF birthday is today
  • Hextall27 birthday is today
  • irons_shoer birthday is today
  • jrandolph birthday is today
  • s-cogan1992 birthday is today
  • KEMPCOWBOY birthday is in 1 day
  • Mary Farrier birthday is in 1 day
  • Quarterman63 birthday is in 1 day
  • sawalew525124039 birthday is in 1 day
  • texasgunsel birthday is in 363 days
  • alexbonnetfarrier birthday is in 364 days
  • BeckiandBugs birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.