make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday August 18, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Mirage of the Natural Foot

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 23 Jun 2010 01:38 #361

Jack Evers wrote:
Four per cent is more or less the key. Some folks think that's worth arguing about, some think that it's insignificant. You're right Denise, it's fork time.

Jack E,

"I love you man".:D:D Good conclusion to what was getting over done.

Regards
Rick Shepherd

Although we know what we believe, we may only believe what we know. Dr William Moyers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 23 Jun 2010 14:12 #362

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
Quite interesting graph, Denise, but only part of the answer. A change in velocity is due to a force acting over time period. Here is the time period, but not the force, so it doesn't define muscle effort. Ten pounds force over ten nano seconds gives the same effect as one pound force over 100 ns.

I'd like to see the graph for legs acting in unison, trot, pace or the non leading fore and leading hind at a canter, not the gallop.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 24 Jun 2010 13:25 #363

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
The graph was a right lead canter

Somehow, I gotten right lead gallop into my feeble brain. If we look at the analogy of a weight on top of a straight extended leg being carried forward by inertia (muscle power not in play), as long as the foot is ahead of vertical it will serve as a brake. The weight will be slowing down, but elevating. Trading forward kinetic energy for position energy. As the weight passes over the foot, the reverse will happen. The weight will start to fall and be accelerated (propelled) forward.This is pure conservation of energy W/O any new muscle energy being supplied. More true of a stiff front leg than a hind leg.

The data show this. The leading legs which spend more stride time with the foot ahead of vertical show more braking time and less propulsion time. Unfortunately, W/O the forces we don't know how much the muscles are playing into the equation. The non leading front shows almost equal propulsion and braking which would be true of a symmetrical inverted pendulum placement, while the non leading hind shows only a small amount of braking suggesting that the muscles kick in early in the stride. The leading hind, which is acting in unison with the non leading front shows a more balanced braking/propulsion.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 04 Jul 2010 04:39 #364

• jack-mac
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
KarenStandefer wrote:
Jack,

It would help me tremendously to understand your argument if you could describe what is occurring in each of the frames above with regard to forward motion.

Thanks in advance,
Well after my holiday I'm tad reluctant :mad: so I wont be handing out Gold, but I will throw you all some table scraps , there are 16 stills, in those still photos you will note that there are 3 were the horse has no feet on the ground (hang time) & anther 4 were the front limbs are still not making contact with the ground , the fastest time for a horse in the world over a 1/4 mile that I'm aware of is 69.60534 kph that equates to 19.3348 meters per second, if you equate g=9.8m/s2 to those 7 frames then your answer is quite clear the front limbs have to power just as the hinds do.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 04 Jul 2010 22:24 #365

jack-mac wrote:
Well after my holiday I'm tad reluctant :mad: so I wont be handing out Gold, but I will throw you all some table scraps , there are 16 stills, in those still photos you will note that there are 3 were the horse has no feet on the ground (hang time) & anther 4 were the front limbs are still not making contact with the ground , the fastest time for a horse in the world over a 1/4 mile that I'm aware of is 69.60534 kph that equates to 19.3348 meters per second, if you equate g=9.8m/s2 to those 7 frames then your answer is quite clear the front limbs have to power just as the hinds do.

he's right, so can we all have some peace on this.:o

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 06 Jul 2010 21:07 #366

• scruggs1
ladyblacksmith wrote:
he's right...

"Objection your honor! The witness is speculating."

"Sustained."

Please describe for us the kinematics involved equating the differentiation of roles of the front vs. hinds simply by stating the gravitational constant and offering a few random, simplistic conversions of velocity. Anything falling about an axis will add a modicum of acceleration to the system, the issue is whether or not the musculature of the front limbs are actively propelling the animal...which, until an ECG, or something similar that can measure strength of contractions, is attached to those muscles at speed, or you can do an in vivo histology of the calcium pumps we can just continue to speculate. Perhaps you can be the one to clear it all up for us with the piece de resistance...or were you just cheerleading?
Scruggs Farrier Service
John Scruggs, CJF

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 01:32 #367

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
scruggs1 wrote:

"Sustained."

Please describe for us the kinematics involved equating the differentiation of roles of the front vs. hinds simply by stating the gravitational constant and offering a few random, simplistic conversions of velocity. Anything falling about an axis will add a modicum of acceleration to the system, the issue is whether or not the musculature of the front limbs are actively propelling the animal...which, until an ECG, or something similar that can measure strength of contractions, is attached to those muscles at speed, or you can do an in vivo histology of the calcium pumps we can just continue to speculate. Perhaps you can be the one to clear it all up for us with the piece de resistance...or were you just cheerleading?

These kind of questions made me drop outa college, :)
Rick Talbert

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 09:03 #368

• jack-mac
  • Master
scruggs1 wrote:

"Sustained."

There's no speculation about it,& only a fool would make the statement a few simplistic conversions is speculation ,when its as plain as night & day to any joker that made it past grade one. Which muscles are you wishing to hook up to a ECG considering you & your bud Jaye haven't a clue which group of muscles are involved in the first place ,if you & your buds Jaye & Tom wish to carry on fantasising over baloney theory that's nonsense, that your prerogative & my prerogative will be not giving those I haven't the time of day for a Free launch on the topic ,goad away ;)

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 09:48 #369

jack-mac wrote:
There's no speculation about it,& only a fool would make the statement a few simplistic conversions is speculation ,when its as plain as night & day to any joker that made it past grade one. Which muscles are you wishing to hook up to a ECG considering you & your bud Jaye haven't a clue which group of muscles are involved in the first place ,if you & your buds Jaye & Tom wish to carry on fantasising over baloney theory that's nonsense, that your prerogative & my prerogative will be not giving those I haven't the time of day for a Free launch on the topic ,goad away ;)

well ladeda cleaning the scupper supper racin' them bumper cars round and round and the front feet can't be beat as I sit here in my seat typin them run on sentences about the rear feet and hind limbs bein about propellin the horsie forward and the front feet bein about mostly support tip of my hat to ya sport gotta rub on the gort if ima going to get any sort or response to this post if I got the chance of a ghost of bein making any sense my horse pulled a shoe offin the fence and now I cant get the farrier out to tack it back on am I makin any kinda sense ifin you spent a pence for my thoughts maybe you out to get your money back cause OMG ima startin to write like old jack mac.
George Spear
CNBBT, CNBF, CLS

".....and I said to the horse: Trust no man in whose eyes you do not see yourself reflected as an equal."
Don Vincenzo Giobbe
CA. 1700

"What people do not appreciate is that every time a horse submits to...

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 09:50 #370

• chris bunting
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
when in doubt bring in the big words and complicated statements
chris
common sense is not needed when you have rules

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 10:06 #371

• jack-mac
  • Master
Dances with Hooves wrote:
well ladeda cleaning the scupper supper racin' them bumper cars round and round and the front feet can't be beat as I sit here in my seat typin them run on sentences about the rear feet and hind limbs bein about propellin the horsie forward and the front feet bein about mostly support tip of my hat to ya sport gotta rub on the gort if ima going to get any sort or response to this post if I got the chance of a ghost of bein making any sense my horse pulled a shoe offin the fence and now I cant get the farrier out to tack it back on am I makin any kinda sense ifin you spent a pence for my thoughts maybe you out to get your money back cause OMG ima startin to write like old jack mac.
Iv only got one thing to say to that,lets see your shoeing DH , its a good opportunity for you to put me in my place :)

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 10:28 #372

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
jack-mac wrote:
Iv only got one thing to say to that,lets see your shoeing DH , its a good opportunity for you to put me in my place :)

I thought you were "always" in the "Dunny"!:eek:

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 11:00 #373

• jack-mac
  • Master
Jaye Perry;206064 wrote:
Hey Mr Perry how does a horse gallop & then jump ?why back legs & inertia my boy inertia!!!! LMFAO

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 11:03 #374

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
jack-mac wrote:
Jaye Perry wrote:
Hey Mr Perry how does a horse gallop & then jump, back legs & inertia my boy inertia!!!! LMFAO

Another delightful insight from the "Dunny Man"!:cool:

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 07 Jul 2010 11:06 #375

• chris bunting
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
this constant patronising is boring
chris
common sense is not needed when you have rules

Kunena Birthday Module

• David Gill birthday is today
  • Jerry Downs birthday is today
  • my_quantum birthday is today
  • Omega Donisi birthday is today
  • Shelly Peterson birthday is today
  • Eric Fox birthday is in 1 day
  • FolsomBlues birthday is in 1 day
  • hezahottass birthday is in 1 day
  • s_steinberg birthday is in 1 day
  • Aaron Roberts birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.