make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday September 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Mirage of the Natural Foot

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 08 Jun 2010 01:23 #316

• jack-mac
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
A better example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZWueiM4I_Y Now I'm not sure when inertia is suppose to kick in with those front legs, maybe we need to roll him down a hill or something Tom :D:D:D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 08 Jun 2010 01:34 #317

Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 08 Jun 2010 02:49 #318

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
jack-mac in gray

A better example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZWueiM4I_Y

Since the issue is whether or not a horse pulls/pushes with its fronts - at a gallop, after forward motion has been established, aligned radius, carpus and third metacarpal - you somehow feel examples of two-legged dogs better illustrate your argument than examples of four-legged horses?

Now I'm not sure when inertia is suppose to kick in with those front legs, maybe we need to roll him down a hill or something Tom.

A more observant scholar would've noticed that while the two-legged dog pulling a wheeled prosthesis was able to establish forward motion, it was unable to maintain its forward motion at a gallop without the benefit of inertia.

Did you actually watch the video you posted? If so, you would've noticed that during the prosthetic equivalent of a three-beat gallop (i.e., aligned bony column during the impact and support phases of motion) the pooch manages to get on a lead only for short periods on the flat or while going downhill. Please don't hurt yourself by engaging in an unaccustomed activity, but think: On a lead? Why is that significant? :)
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 08 Jun 2010 03:57 #319

• jack-mac
  • Master
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
jack-mac in gray

A better example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZWueiM4I_Y

Since the issue is whether or not a horse pulls/pushes with its fronts - at a gallop, after forward motion has been established, aligned radius, carpus and third metacarpal - you somehow feel examples of two-legged dogs better illustrate your argument than examples of four-legged horses?

Now I'm not sure when inertia is suppose to kick in with those front legs, maybe we need to roll him down a hill or something Tom.

A more observant scholar would've noticed that while the two-legged dog pulling a wheeled prosthesis was able to establish forward motion, it was unable to maintain its forward motion at a gallop without the benefit of inertia.

Did you actually watch the video you posted? If so, you would've noticed that during the prosthetic equivalent of a three-beat gallop (i.e., aligned bony column during the impact and support phases of motion) the pooch manages to get on a lead only for short periods on the flat or while going downhill. Please don't hurt yourself by engaging in an unaccustomed activity, but think: On a lead? Why is that significant? :)
No its a perfect example , if the wheels providing support were to fall off regardless whether the dog was travelling at 35mph!!!!! , the dogs rear end would fall to the ground at the speed that mass falls in accordance to gravity, the distance from the ground the dogs rear end is from the ground determining at what rate per second it will fall at, hence determining time of impact with the ground, would you be able to get the wheels back on before the its azzzz hits the ground , of course you couldn't because the moment the wheels come off, you lose hight clearance between azzzz & ground due to mass falling in accordance to gravity. hence proof the horse has to lift his front half of his body backup upon landing to make the next stride after losing hight from his front legs leaving the support of the ground, at some stage the front half no different then the back half of the horse needing to gain hight to compensate for fall & lose of clearance,horizontal inertia will not provide hight lost due to gravity.that's a fact

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 08 Jun 2010 11:11 #320

Again you are all ignoring how cultural factors figure into this discussion. Please try and look at this from jacks perspective. Here is an australian athlete at full race speed. Note how the front and hind limbs function.

Acutally upon further review it appears that the front limbs of this animal athlete are primarily providing support and the hinds in the photo providing propulsion. This supports Tom's position not Jack-Mac.
George Spear
CNBBT, CNBF, CLS

".....and I said to the horse: Trust no man in whose eyes you do not see yourself reflected as an equal."
Don Vincenzo Giobbe
CA. 1700

"What people do not appreciate is that every time a horse submits to...

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 08 Jun 2010 20:59 #321

• jack-mac
  • Master
LOL that's funny George , but you forgot to factor in the seat :D joking to one side F= mg+ma there's no way around it if the horse wants its front or hind legs to leave the ground to make the next stride, I think Tom has confused acceleration with maintained velocity & power to weight ratio to maintain inertia with in the cycle of the horses forward motion , the front limbs pulling & pushing with greater force at the start of motion to get the horses mass moving, then they need to or have to pulling & pushing during optimum maintained velocity. but there still pulling & pushing F= mg+ma sees to that.

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 03:37 #322

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
jack-mac in gray

LOL that's funny George , but you forgot to factor in the seat :D joking to one side F= mg+ma there's no way around it if the horse wants its front or hind legs to leave the ground to make the next stride, I think Tom has confused acceleration with maintained velocity & power to weight ratio to maintain inertia with in the cycle of the horses forward motion , the front limbs pulling & pushing with greater force at the start of motion to get the horses mass moving, then they need to or have to pulling & pushing during optimum maintained velocity. but there still pulling & pushing F= mg+ma sees to that.

While your obfuscatory nonsense has been mildly amusing, please try to focus and address the issue at hand. For some unfathomable reason, although you've been asked several times, you appear unwilling/unable to explain exactly how you feel it's possible for a horse to propel itself (Pull? Push?) with it's fronts - at a gallop, after forward motion has been established, while its radius, carpus and third metacarpal are aligned.

It's a simple question, try to answer it.:)
Tom Stovall, CJF

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 04:00 #323

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Tom Stovall, CJF-jack-mac in gray

While your obfuscatory nonsense has been mildly amusing, please try to focus and address the issue at hand. .....

Pard, Why do you "parlay" with Jac? He has demonstrated his delirium to an expert extent.

He calls me "lefty"; you, the physics flunk out. We both know it's ..." If it suits the horse when it leaves the mats, the horse has a month and "WE" start all over again...." ;):)

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 14:10 #324

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
Jaye Perry in gray

Pard, Why do you "parlay" with Jac? He has demonstrated his delirium to an expert extent.

He calls me "lefty"; you, the physics flunk out. We both know it's ..." If it suits the horse when it leaves the mats, the horse has a month and "WE" start all over again...."
;):)

Amen. Exit, stage left. :)
Tom Stovall, CJF

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 14:12 #325

• jack-mac
  • Master
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
jack-mac in gray

While your obfuscatory nonsense has been mildly amusing, please try to focus and address the issue at hand. For some unfathomable reason, although you've been asked several times, you appear unwilling/unable to explain exactly how you feel it's possible for a horse to propel itself (Pull? Push?) with it's fronts - at a gallop, after forward motion has been established, while its radius, carpus and third metacarpal are aligned.

It's a simple question, try to answer it.:)
I have answered it , its not my fault if your comprehension to put it nicely is grossly lacking !!! for some strange reason you keep coming back with the same futile question. which amounts in comparability to some one asking how the back legs power's when the metatarsal ,fetlock joint ,proximal & pastern joint are aligned,The physics of inertia proves they have to push & pull , I think you need to figure out what happened to the sliding book when it ran out of table .I Think that was the basic primary school demonstration of inertia,its sad you mist that class on inertia .

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 14:33 #326

• jack-mac
  • Master
Jaye Perry wrote:

He calls me "lefty"; you, the physics flunk out. We both know it's ..." If it suits the horse when it leaves the mats, the horse has a month and "WE" start all over again...." ;):)
Well you two girls run along now, making sure you hold one anthers hand, as there doesn't seem to be any gravity in your flat world & I think the term for that is called being off the planet :D

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 15:44 #327

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
jack-mac in gray

Well you two girls run along now, making sure you hold one anthers hand, as there doesn't seem to be any gravity in your flat world & I think the term for that is called being off the planet :D

I'm not much on biblical references; however, given the irrefutable pictorial evidence contained in the recent exchanges and your consistent denial of reality, Matthew 7:6 comes to mind: "Give not that which is holy to the dogs, nor throw your pearls to the swine; otherwise they will trample them under their feet and then turn and attack you." :)
Tom Stovall, CJF

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 16:26 #328

• jack-mac
  • Master
Well seen as I'm a Pagan, I don't know what to make of that mumbo jumbo , you just posted Tom , but I'm figuring its a declaration of War. :cool:

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 16:35 #329

• jack-mac
  • Master
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
jack-mac in gray

I'm not much on biblical references; however, given the irrefutable pictorial evidence contained in the recent exchanges and your consistent denial of reality, Matthew 7:6 comes to mind: "Give not that which is holy to the dogs, nor throw your pearls to the swine; otherwise they will trample them under their feet and then turn and attack you." :)
Tom this can be quit easily resolved on your part, just by you demonstrating how gravity is avoided. if you can do that you win the argument the front legs only support .

RE:The Mirage of the Natural Foot 09 Jun 2010 16:43 #330

• jack-mac
  • Master
DeniseMc wrote:
This might be an interesting read: http://hoofcare.com/PDF/catapult_action.pdf
It states "the legs of large cursorial animals function like pogo sticks"--a spring-mass system. Picture the mass of the animal landing on the (aligned)front legs loading the spring (absorbing shock), and then releasing the stored energy resulting in propulsion. If there was no spring system to help propel the horse forward, no energy would be returned and the horse would lose forward momentum as it's front legs left the ground after being planted for support.
The catapult system the paper talks about is for rapid protraction of the forelimbs; where the brachiocephalus/biceps "spring" is stretched during stance (carpus is locked) and the energy then released for rapid protaction when the GRF approaches neutral axis of carpal joint.
If the horse had to rely solely on muscle power for propulsion during a gallop it would have to have so much muscle mass that it would be so bulked up it would slow it down; they didn't evolve like that; they rely on a spring system.
LOL I don't know who wrote that rubbish, but the last 1,000 horses I cut up & boned out the tendons were attached to muscles for a reason.

Kunena Birthday Module

• clearhillsfarrier birthday is today
  • Creager7850 birthday is today
  • lindar131 birthday is today
  • Dennis Peveto birthday is in 1 day
  • ironmanhorseshoeing birthday is in 1 day
  • Robyn Beane birthday is in 1 day
  • vanderblij birthday is in 1 day
  • Viking farrier birthday is in 1 day
  • newyearsbaby05 birthday is in 363 days
  • Rancho JD birthday is in 364 days
  • Tony Dunagan birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.