make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday August 18, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: some pics from the clinic

RE:some pics from the clinic 01 Apr 2010 12:23 #46

Bob;
It seems like the heels were covered. It also looks like ithas a small rocker.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:some pics from the clinic 01 Apr 2010 13:39 #47

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Jake, that second horse is far from being a peanut roller. It actually is the differance between the two. If my cow horse carried her head like the dressage horse, she would loose every cow that tried her. If she had her head in the peanut roller position she would also be out of position and loose the cow. Horses do balance themselves with their necks and heads. Farriers do need to ride differance disiciplines to understand them better. I sure hate them postage seat saddles tho!:D
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:some pics from the clinic 01 Apr 2010 15:30 #48

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Ronald Aalders wrote:
But I've never been a guy who wants to stay out of trouble anyway.

Ronald Aalders
I love a hieratic!
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:some pics from the clinic 01 Apr 2010 16:28 #49

Hieriathric? :D

Ronald Aalders

RE:some pics from the clinic 01 Apr 2010 19:34 #50

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
I think that means a bald guy who marches to the beat of his own drum and shoes world class reiners that sometimes wear bananas(hoes). But I could be wrong:eek: :)
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:some pics from the clinic 01 Apr 2010 19:43 #51

Rick Burten wrote:
I think that means a bald guy who marches to the beat of his own drum and shoes world class reiners that sometimes wear bananas(hoes). But I could be wrong:eek: :)

I know, I know I get carried away. But I'm not necessarily wrong :D As shoers we can do way more for a horse than any trainer or vet can. Let's be damned sure we can live up to that responsibility.

Ronald Aalders

RE:some pics from the clinic 01 Apr 2010 21:00 #52

• Jay Mickle
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
smitty88 wrote:

Appears that clip was not angled and hot fit???? Another disappointment!
Jay Mickle
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RE:some pics from the clinic 01 Apr 2010 22:48 #53

• Anthony_Lawrence
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Ronald Aalders wrote:
I know, I know I get carried away. But I'm not necessarily wrong :D As shoers we can do way more for a horse than any trainer or vet can. Let's be damned sure we can live up to that responsibility.

Ronald Aalders

Yeah, if only...

1/ most horseshoers
2/ most horseowners
3/ most vets

...realised that, we would be more loved.

(and we could charge a whole bunch more!!!!! :D:D:D)
Ant.

RE:some pics from the clinic 03 Apr 2010 23:30 #54

BPethick wrote:
After seeing the solar surface picture I totally agree that the shoe is too far forward and I or John would not have shod the horse (foot) in this manner.
(Covering the heels would have been nice):confused:

What do you mean by covering the heels Bob? It appears the ground surface of the heels are covered. I have posted pictures of my work in the past and have received the same comment.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:some pics from the clinic 04 Apr 2010 00:00 #55

• BPethick
  • Very Senior Member
Phil Armitage wrote:
What do you mean by covering the heels Bob? It appears the ground surface of the heels are covered. I have posted pictures of my work in the past and have received the same comment.

I would fit this horse to the origin or the widest part of the frog.
Lengthening the base of support and helping to center the hoof around the COA.
IMO this would be where the buttress or point of heel would be on a nondistorted foot. It is a guideline I use when fitting feet with underrun heels that was cited as a reference point by Dave Duckett back when I first met him in the mid 80's.
Bob Pethick CJF AFA #1340
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Only those who have the patience to do things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily...

RE:some pics from the clinic 04 Apr 2010 00:17 #56

Ya know I really don't have enough knowledge to participate in this conversation, but have picked up a lot of food for thought.

Ron - I sure wish I could come spend a winter cleaning up after you so I could soak up some of your knowledge about reiners.

But, I have cows to feed and your a long way from Kansas. LOL

Gary - I would also like to spend some time packing your truck. Most of the using horses I shoe are cow ponys, I am hoping to move in the direction of cutters and reiners.

Seems like most of the time I am relieving break over to help keep a collected and round in the back, however I usually end up shoeing tight around the heal to keep shoes on these pasture horses.

I often feel like I need more support but when I try it, I come up short a shoe.

I guess the main reason for writing this post is to say...........

Thanks for sharing your knowledge here, it gives me a lot to think about and try.
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!

RE:some pics from the clinic 04 Apr 2010 01:20 #57

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
IMO this would be where the buttress or point of heel would be on a nondistorted foot. It is a guideline I use when fitting feet with underrun heels that was cited as a reference point by Dave Duckett back when I first met him in the mid 80's.
Bob Pethick CJF AFA #1340

I agree with this. As an engineer, I sort of knew where I wanted caudle support to be, couldn't understand why mother nature didn't always agree with me, then when Gene talked about the hard dry frog of a feral horse being a support mechanism it began to click. Mother nature and I did agree, she just had a different method of getting it back there.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.

RE:some pics from the clinic 04 Apr 2010 01:48 #58

I have never given a clinic before to other horseshoers but have talked to some clinicians and understand that it can be tough to do your best shoeing in front of a crowd while talking.

RE:some pics from the clinic 04 Apr 2010 02:02 #59

BPethick wrote:

Thanks Bob

I agree with you on the fit and I like to do the same. What are your thoughts on the trim when dealing with a distorted foot, under run heels?

Woud you trim the heels down more? It appears they could come down more and gain more support. Which would decrease the amount of shoe beyond the heels. The blue line is where I would fit the shoe, but I would have trimmed the heels back a little more.

Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:some pics from the clinic 04 Apr 2010 02:33 #60

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Jason, I think Ron would agree with me but shoeing the hindend of a performance horse is where it is at. Main thing up front is to get them out of the way of the hinds?:cool: I stick quite a bit out behind on the fronts and loose no more shoes than the next guy??
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

Kunena Birthday Module

• David Gill birthday is today
  • Jerry Downs birthday is today
  • my_quantum birthday is today
  • Omega Donisi birthday is today
  • Shelly Peterson birthday is today
  • Eric Fox birthday is in 1 day
  • FolsomBlues birthday is in 1 day
  • hezahottass birthday is in 1 day
  • s_steinberg birthday is in 1 day
  • Aaron Roberts birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.