make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday September 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Certification AFA CF

RE:Certification AFA CF 09 Feb 2011 01:09 #151

• chad rice
  • Very Senior Member
Jared, that was one of my weaker mods on my shoeboard. I kept loosing stock dimensions once I had then made. Someone ( don't remember who) showed me to put the branch on the horn, and forge material back up to the corner before you flatten your extension, this will not only clean up and define your corner, but give you material to keep your thickness plus get your width back.

On a handmade I guess you could take a quick bump in each heel to gain some mass so whatever you prefer.

Nice work
Chad Rice, CF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Certification AFA CF 11 Feb 2011 07:05 #152

oatey_hocking wrote:
Worked on the ext heels some today. I sure do hate this shoe, even more if I try and ext the heels of a keg! This is 13" of 5/16 by 3/4. I turned and hockey sticked the ends.

I don't know what I was thinking when I punched the shoe, I guess I let the ext heels trick my eyes into starting to punch to far back.

And struggle with the shape!

Take Care All
Jarred get the templates from the AFA office, i bet that hind is close to fitting it. Get to a AFA pre cert clinic, if possible. i know they are trying to have several around the US. Lots of good recources, and help at them. find some likeminded guys in your area that are working towards the same goal, and get with them. if there is no-one, travel to the nearest one, don't stop, and don't give up!!

RE:Certification AFA CF 11 Feb 2011 14:22 #153

Jake Whitman wrote:
Jarred get the templates from the AFA office, i bet that hind is close to fitting it. Get to a AFA pre cert clinic, if possible. i know they are trying to have several around the US. Lots of good recources, and help at them. find some likeminded guys in your area that are working towards the same goal, and get with them. if there is no-one, travel to the nearest one, don't stop, and don't give up!!

It also doesn't hurt to go to a certification before your ready to test and scribe for the testers. It will show you what they are looking for.
Cody Gilreath, CF
www.certifiedtexasfarrier.com

RE:Certification AFA CF 12 Feb 2011 07:21 #154

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Great job Cody! On to the next one!:cool:

RE:Certification AFA CF 12 Feb 2011 22:49 #155

Dhelton wrote:
Great job Cody! On to the next one!:cool:

Thanks Dan, I'm working on it.
Cody Gilreath, CF

RE:Certification AFA CF 17 Feb 2011 04:22 #156

Here is another quick run today. Made it with the pattern in mind but didn't have it in my hands it was at home.

I'm really struggling with putting the quarters in my modded hind shoes! Heck my non modded shoes.

I guess I need to ease up on my ext keep ending up real long.
Attachments:
Jarred Oates
Oates Equine Service's
Farrier-Massage-Aromathearpy-Training

Hocking College Equine Science
(farrier, equine health, and wilderness horsemanship)

RE:Certification AFA CF 17 Feb 2011 14:58 #157

Not a bad shoe you could still shape it up and shorten the extensions with a grinder if need be. Watch how far back you punch you heel nails and don't forget to box.

RE:Certification AFA CF 06 May 2011 09:39 #158

Here is some I've been working on.

Making the pattern was really neat trying to make it look like a foot, getting the angle on the toe and heel close it plays with your mind as you come around really kinda brings home what Craig Trnka says about the "fold" of the foot.

I'm Strugglein with getting my ext heels and trailer done and looking good on keg shoes my handmades come out nicer just can't get time fit to the pattern in 30 mins well I can but they are rough at best.

Take Care All.
Attachments:
Jarred Oates
Oates Equine Service's
Farrier-Massage-Aromathearpy-Training

Hocking College Equine Science
(farrier, equine health, and wilderness horsemanship)

RE:Certification AFA CF 06 May 2011 15:54 #159

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
The trim on the hoof isn't very flat, but your shoes sure show a lot of improvement. Keep it up.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Certification AFA CF 06 May 2011 18:02 #160

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
wooden Pattern is great!!Nice Job all round!!

RE:Certification AFA CF 06 May 2011 18:25 #161

Looks good Jarred, keep it up!
Cody Gilreath, CF

RE:Certification AFA CF 06 May 2011 19:06 #162

• Lori McBride
  • Thank you received: 5
I think have finally got my hind shoes done. (I hope :o )I keep finding flaws and then re-doing, but I still need to finish up my fronts and then tidy the truck some ....only a week left starting to feel the pressure. :eek: Anyhow here they are; critique, criticism, pointers all welcome. :-)
Lori McBride CF
McBride Horseshoeing

Don't follow where the path may lead...........go where there is no path and leave a trail.

RE:Certification AFA CF 06 May 2011 20:37 #163

Elizabeth81 wrote:
I think have finally got my hind shoes done. (I hope :o )I keep finding flaws and then re-doing, but I still need to finish up my fronts and then tidy the truck some ....only a week left starting to feel the pressure. :eek: Anyhow here they are; critique, criticism, pointers all welcome. :-)

Looks good Lori. Only thing I would ask is,

1) "Does that square toe match the rest of your shoes?" Looks broad in the toe quarters but could be just the angle of the picture.

2) Good height on your clips but they may say they are a little thin. May depend on who your tester is? That was a modification that I had to redo at testing because my clips looked similar, and they said they were too thin.
Cody Gilreath, CF

RE:Certification AFA CF 06 May 2011 23:25 #164

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Lori, shiny spots are flat, dull spots are craters. When you flatten a shoe the whole thing will shine.

When you narrow a section the outside will be thicker than the inside. Run your hammer over every shoe and flatten it until everything shines.

RE:Certification AFA CF 07 May 2011 15:06 #165

• Lori McBride
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks guys! :)
1) "Does that square toe match the rest of your shoes?" Looks broad in the toe quarters but could be just the angle of the picture.

Yeah Cody, it's the angle of the camera, it matches totally flush. It is half the web of the pattern shoe.
2) Good height on your clips but they may say they are a little thin. May depend on who your tester is? That was a modification that I had to redo at testing because my clips looked similar, and they said they were too thin.

Ok, good to know. Been using a shoe given to me by Jason Bromley that he clipped, to gauge if they are thick/tall enough. The quarter clips look a little thinner in the pic than I think they are. However, here is my toe clip; it is thinner than my quarter clips. I'll re -do it for sure.

Thanks Eric, I hate the craters. So any particular way to flatten it for a nice finish or just overlapping hits until it's shiny?
Attachments:
Lori McBride CF
McBride Horseshoeing

Don't follow where the path may lead...........go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Kunena Birthday Module

• clearhillsfarrier birthday is today
  • Creager7850 birthday is today
  • lindar131 birthday is today
  • Dennis Peveto birthday is in 1 day
  • ironmanhorseshoeing birthday is in 1 day
  • Robyn Beane birthday is in 1 day
  • vanderblij birthday is in 1 day
  • Viking farrier birthday is in 1 day
  • newyearsbaby05 birthday is in 363 days
  • Rancho JD birthday is in 364 days
  • Tony Dunagan birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.