make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday September 30, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: area fees

RE:area fees 28 Aug 2005 15:00 #16

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
George

I will run my business and work as late as I want. I probably charge more than you so I will dictate my own prices.

Thanks
Jeff
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:area fees 28 Aug 2005 15:13 #17

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
Jeff

If you have so much work that you have to work that late to accomplish the work you are working to hard. There is more to life than work.

My mentor told me that if you have to much work, "You are ether to cheap or to good, and none of us are to good."

So raise your prices. Yes you may lose some clients but usually they will be the ones that you don't want anyway. And you will make the same amount of money. And have more time for your family.

I think a person should have his prices set where he can make a decent living just working an 8 hour day. For most with travel time figured in thats about five full shoe jobs a day.

Work smater not harder.

Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:area fees 28 Aug 2005 15:36 #18

• Wannabeee
It YOUR biz work when you want, i remember hearing guys in AZ were working from 11pm to 6 am in the heat of the summer one year, or if you start at 3pm work to 11pm cause you like late night tv, who cares, whatever floats YOUR boat, its yours. As my daddy said once when i whined about his scheduling, " Boy when they write your name on the check schedule however you want,until then,shut up or get the hell outtta my truck its a damm long walk home!" I was ******ed and he was and still is right about that. Scott

RE:area fees 28 Aug 2005 21:13 #19

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Gary

I have not ask for any advice on how to run my business. What I did say was how I work, in reply to you post to Chris Clark about how YOU think a full-time Farrier should run HIS business.

You are giving me advice on how to run MY business. So how long have you been shoeing professionally? What qualifies you to run my business?

Your reply to Chris suggest that he is not full time and in the real world of horseshoeing that Farriers don't work late.

You also suggest that I am cheap and you suggest that I am not a very good Farrier. Hmmm..... should I be offended

I don't think I will let your obvious lack of personal knowledge of me or my business obtrude in how I run my business.

Thank you for your concern about my finances, customer base, and my family but I think that I will tend to my own stuff. I also will not make unsolicited comments to you as to how to run your business or personal life.

Thanks again for your concern

Jeff
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:area fees 29 Aug 2005 20:34 #20

I appreciate the replies. I guess in my situation that I would be considered a full time / part time farrier. I work a day job w/ my family in a business that has been around for 60 years and I shoe horses nights and some weekends. I went to school and started shoeing 2 1/2 years ago. Although I consider myself full time I don't say professional because its not my only profession nor do I have near the experience as alot of farriers on this forum.

Although I do agree w/ Jeff. It is your own choice to work when and how you want. Daytime, nighttime, weekends or whatever. I shoe horses because I love to do it. I think everyone will agree that if you didn't love it, you wouldn't do it. Some ppl come home eat dinner and then piddle in their workshop until bedtime. I go home eat a sandwich, grab the wife and the dog and we go shoe horses and enjoy ppl's company and have a blast while making extra money to do what we want to with.

As far as I'm concerned, my life is just how I want it. I make time to do what I want to whenever I need it. Not that I had nor felt a need to that should explain why I was out at 9:30 one night.......

Besides, it is much cooler in the evenings, the horses are fed and the fans blow some much needed cooler air...........

P.S. Jeff, that belt grinder is still grinding up a storm........:D
Chris Clark

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle."

RE:area fees 29 Aug 2005 21:35 #21

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
JeffJ.H. shoeing wrote:
I have not ask for any advice on how to run my business. What I did say was how I work, in reply to you post to Chris Clark about how YOU think a full-time Farrier should run HIS business.

You are giving me advice on how to run MY business. So how long have you been shoeing professionally? What qualifies you to run my business?

Your reply to Chris suggest that he is not full time and in the real world of horseshoeing that Farriers don't work late.
First of all I'm sorry if I affended you. My intent was not to tell anyone how to run their business. But to point out that there is no reason on god green earth that anybody should work long hours no matter what business you are in. I see many young people these days working their ars of just so they can maintain a high standard of living. In the long run this only causes work aholics with family problems down the road.
As for how long I have been shoeing professionally? I am not at this time. I am in the process of learning all I can about how this buisness operates while at the same time slowly building a business that will be sucessful.
As of my qualification on running your buisness or telling you how to run it I have none. However I do have over 21 years in the military much which was in management postions, and one thing I learned was no job is so important that you need to spend all your waking hours away from your family doing it. This is because you never know when you won't be there for you wife and kids. I learned this by being sent away with just a short notice for weeks months and years at a time. If that doesent qualify me enough to give some freindly advise and counsel then you are not open minded
J.H. shoeing wrote:
You also suggest that I am cheap and you suggest that I am not a very good Farrier. Hmmm..... should I be offended
I never said you where cheap or even not a very good farrier. So let me clarify, if you have to much work then you prices are two low, or you as a farrier are really good. Now we all know that now one can be so good that they are in such high demand, remember we can all be fired by a customer. So I would suggest that your prices are to low, and you should serously think about raising them.

J.H. shoeing wrote:
I don't think I will let your obvious lack of personal knowledge of me or my business obtrude in how I run my business.

Thank you for your concern about my finances, customer base, and my family but I think that I will tend to my own stuff.
Fare enough I was only trying to give you some food for thought. Based on my sound personnal experiances. If you don't use it now maybe you will find it helpful latter in life. My only wish is it not two late when you do. Its you choice what you do with it.
J.H. shoeing wrote:
I also will not make unsolicited comments to you as to how to run your business or personal life.
Go ahead you never know when you may have some experiance that may help me to succeed in my buisness or personal life. I will use what I want and leave the rest. The one thing I won't be is so closed minded to not even consider it.

Gary
"Now Go do the right thing." Dr Laura
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

RE:area fees 30 Aug 2005 02:14 #22

Some days I'm home by noon, some days I'm home by midnight, most days I'd rather be home, that is unless I'm bored, then those days I'd rather be workin'.The best part of this trade is I can do exactly what I want, when i want to, and assume as much or as little responsibility as i choose.
If you ask my wife, I live for those damn clients,, If you ask my clients, I'm impossible to reach and do whatever I want when I want to... If you ask my boy, I work "ALL THE TIME"! Ask the horses and i do the best I can for 'em.
Ask me and I'd say their all right! :D
Never much good at balancing anything but a foot,
Jason
"Always listen to the experts. They tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." Robert Heinlien
Jason Maki CJF, RJF

RE:area fees 30 Aug 2005 03:34 #23

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Jason
Listen to your boy he is trying to tell you something. Before you know it he will be gone then the time is gone.

We work so we can live. We don't live so we can work.

Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

RE:area fees 02 Sep 2005 12:54 #24

• shoesofiron
  • Contributing Member
Hey All.. long time.

I'm sending out a flier today to all clients explaining (warning?) of the increased Farm Call Fee. It's a little box on my receipts that sometimes used to get ignored but now, a point has been reached where I can no longer do that. Tighter scheduling requiring more flexibility from them and I'm implimenting an evening (I hate working nights) fee.
Farm Call -$10 and up - largest being $50
Trims 35 and up (40 in certain regions)
Frontfooters - 75 and up (80 in certain regions)
Shoes - 100 and up (120 in certain regions)
No difference for new or resets. My call. I supply serviceable shoes, not a shoe salesman.

See ya.
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• Bigjoe03 birthday is today
  • Chris Logan birthday is today
  • rich8xman birthday is today
  • Boston Chicken birthday is in 1 day
  • citycowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Akiakamai birthday is in 2 days
  • ixchup_scaper birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.