make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday January 24, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Clog X Frog Support shoe !

Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 23 Jun 2011 01:52 #1

What do you prefer to use in foundered horses? Clogs or shoes with frog support (heartbar shoe, Myron MacLane pads, etc ...)?

I think clog is great for comfort, but it's not good to do a repositioning of the third phalanx. With use of the shoe or heartbar Myron MacLane is possible to do a better repositioning because the distortion of the wall is less than with the use of the clog. What do you think about?

http://horseshoes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=603&pictureid=5485

http://horseshoes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=603&pictureid=5489

http://horseshoes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=603&pictureid=5487

Ricardo Moraes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 23 Jun 2011 03:24 #2

lol as with everything else that involves horseshoeing "it depends", "each horse/foot is different", etc etc.

i think that each time we find something that works on one horse, then try it on another, the chances are still 50% that it will work.

i kind of like a reverse shoe, with a soft pour pad that is stepped in the toe to relieve yet protect the toe area, and then resection all the distorted wall in the toe (also opening any pockets of gas in the foot) and then equicasting the foot for stability.

muscle relaxers and very very soft plush bedding also seem to help relieve strain on the DDFT allowing the coffin bone to settle at a correct angle.

lol of course that works SOMETIMES as well... just my 2 cents
Justin Richardson

RE:Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 23 Jun 2011 04:02 #3

• Joey Aczon
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
I prefer a shoe with frog support. Worst case scenario you can bolt a clog to the bottom. LOL

Did you make that shoe Ricardo? Nice job!
Joey Aczon

Over-specialize and breed in weakness... It's slow death. :cool:

"I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect." — Gibbon

RE:Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 23 Jun 2011 19:51 #4

• texfarrier
well are we talking acute or chronic?...if im called to a acute case i will have the owners give bute 2-4g a day for a min of a week to help with inflammation and pain and no turn out..the horse must be stalled so the horse is not trying to walk around tearing things up even more i also elevate the heels in some way most of the time i will try to get a ultimate on the horse to relive the pulling forces of the ddft and leave the horse in them till it can stand for something i can glue or nail on..but like was said earlier not all horse can be treated the same...i have done the clogs and heart bars and the heart bar pads with IM..but most resent i have done the rockers shoes and had a lot better response with the rockers then with anything else... i believe it has to do with easing the break over and the pulling forces of the ddft...and on chronic cases it just depends on the horse and how bad the hooves look as to how i approach them but i think x-rays are a must in both situations that way you really know what your dealing with and not giving false hope..
Austin Russell
"Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"

RE:Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 23 Jun 2011 22:21 #5

• Gabino
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 13
In my opinion, there is not debate. The clog is for acute only,when you do not nail or hit the hoof. If the founder is cronic,the clog is a thing useless.
Gabino Fernández Baquero

www.farriergabino.com

RE:Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 23 Jun 2011 22:29 #6

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
As Gabino says.....hard work nailing on one in that much pain...

Even before the clog there are other quicker methods for first support ..

Looking at tha two feet I must say that the dorsal coronary band seems less dipped down with the clog ...this could be a sign of a better support system ...or just that the other hoof is worse .

RE:Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 24 Jun 2011 00:16 #7

• khfs
I use Myron McLane pads when a wedge is needed, heart bar when it's not, and clogs when nailing is impossible due to pain. Soft Ride boots with the laminitis inserts are nice, too, for temporary support. I don't like pour-ins because they soften the soles and if the horse is going to abscess I want accessibility.
Kari Hoyer

RE:Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 25 Jun 2011 20:23 #8

Hi Friends

I would like to explain the reason for this post. It is here in Brazil that never clogs used, then we have no experience with its use. So every opinion is welcome.
I want to know its pros and cons. ;)

Ricardo Moraes

RE:Clog X Frog Support shoe ! 26 Jun 2011 23:46 #9

Joey Aczon wrote:
I prefer a shoe with frog support. Worst case scenario you can bolt a clog to the bottom. LOL

Did you make that shoe Ricardo? Nice job!

Yes, Joey I made this horseshoe. Thanks!

Ricardo Moraes

Kunena Birthday Module

• alminc11 birthday is today
  • DABELL24 birthday is today
  • skelemen birthday is today
  • capvieterB8F2 birthday is in 1 day
  • mountaintrailrider birthday is in 1 day
  • sean_the_shoer birthday is in 1 day
  • sweetbranchforge birthday is in 1 day
  • technologie2A68 birthday is in 1 day
  • zaplwiecowiec8 birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 2 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 2 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 2 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.