make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday January 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What a mess!

What a mess! 08 Apr 2010 05:42 #1

• THamilton
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1305168027/a=2603278027_2603278027/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

I hope the above link works. Let me know if it does not.

I apologize for lack of photos. We were busy and the horse was blocked and sedated.

I was presetned with this draft horse at the Vet clinic. I worked on it as a collaberation with two other farriers. The person in the cowboy hat was the one who applied the shoes. The owner maintains it "just happened because of..."

I apologize. The clinic was busy and I did not get a photo of the rads. They showed on the RF what appeared to be a dark lind on the outer edge fo the coffin bone. Infection? The other thought was that it was a wedge caused by the growth of the foot. We began with the RF because if it was going to be infected, we would have pout the horse down then and there.

After removing the shoes and finding several hot nails, fungus, sole pressure and no infection to the bone; it was decided to remove as much of the garbage and distortion as we could. We filled the crevices with a ??? forgot name - thera something. Then we decided to cast the foot to add wall and integrity. Because of sinking, I cut away the casting material so there was no sole pressure.

I had some Hoot-it Technologies synthetic bar shoes. We used two 1" screws to attatch these to the casting. Then casted the shoe to the other casting material. Filled the rear half of the shoe with IM and the front half with Magic Cushion. Then I screwed a thick plastic pad to the shoe.

We did this to both feet but had trouble with the LF. Hence the table to support the horse. The blood that you see on the RF is from a hot nail that sprung a leak as some of it was shaved away during cleaning of the hoof.

We decided to leave the hind feet for another day. It had already been four hours and we did not think that horse would be able to stand on his front feet like he needed to for us to work.

What do you all think?
Thankyou,
Tony
"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing" Ralph Waldo Emerson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:What a mess! 08 Apr 2010 06:03 #2

• Anthony_Lawrence
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
THamilton wrote:
What do you all think?
I think you guys deserve a medal.

Given the starting point, an awesome job IMO.
Ant.

RE:What a mess! 08 Apr 2010 15:43 #3

• Luna butte
  • Very Senior Member
man, that looked really interesting. when will the horse be re-evaluated?
Justin Hill's Horseshoeing
Goldendale Wa
509-261-1508

http://gorgefarrier.com/

I'm just another guy that play's in a lot of other peoples Poop... for a living I might add

RE:What a mess! 08 Apr 2010 19:33 #4

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
Tony Why can i only See One picture?
Sounds really interesting

RE:What a mess! 09 Apr 2010 01:11 #5

• chad rice
  • Very Senior Member
Ray_Knightley wrote:
Tony Why can i only See One picture?
Sounds really interesting

Same here, I am not real computer savy, but would like to see how that one turned out.
Chad Rice, CF

RE:What a mess! 09 Apr 2010 01:58 #6

Me three. Id like to see more than the cover picture.
The harder I try the luckier I get.

RE:What a mess! 09 Apr 2010 02:32 #7

• dave murray
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Me four , do we have to download snapfish?

RE:What a mess! 09 Apr 2010 04:07 #8

freaky sad. I feel bad for the horse. But when I was done with the slide show. It asked if I wanted to buy that nasty foot on a coffee cup!:p Now thats my kind of cup.

RE:What a mess! 09 Apr 2010 12:26 #9

dave murray wrote:
Me four , do we have to download snapfish?

That's what I had to do to view the slideshow.
Rick Shepherd

Although we know what we believe, we may only believe what we know. Dr William Moyers

RE:What a mess! 09 Apr 2010 17:44 #10

• ThomasRideandDrive
  • Master
  • Equestrian Centre Proprietor, Northumberland, UK
It looks like you've significantly improved the situation. Here's hoping you've given the horse a chance. Well done for giving it your very best efforts.

However what I really think is..... How the heck can anyone own a horse and allow it to get into that state before proper farriery and veterinary treatment is undertaken. Shameful!!!

RE:What a mess! 12 Apr 2010 05:25 #11

• THamilton
  • Very Senior Member
Sorry guys, I did not realize you had to download snapfish. It was just soemthing I tried.

I do not know when the horse will be reevaluated. I could not pin the owner down for another date to follow. I have two thouhgts on it. One being allow the horse to grow some foot now that it is stabilized. Say... at least two months. Because we had to remove so much foot and the casting material is stabilizing and supporting the foot, I believe that as long s the lamness subsides, there would be no benefit to disturb the feet. The horse was really sore and the feet were inflammed tremendousily.

The other line of thought is to check it in say four weeks... BUT What would I be doing??? :confused: There would be minimal growth, the inflammation will have sibsided, the foot will be stabilized and then it gets robbed of all that without having a chance to REALLY get new growth.

The cracks and fungus were treated. The shoes offer ample support. The owner and the shoer that they hired, was told that they could remove the plate on the bottom to check the hoof packing and replace it if needed.

I feel that waiting at least eight... but rather would go 12 weeks then remove the packages and redo the feet. The horse is not being used, needs support and and good growth to get the better. IMO. I also reccommended the horse be put on Hawthorne Powder, MSM (pharmacutical grade) and Tumeric.

Tony
"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing" Ralph Waldo Emerson

RE:What a mess! 13 Apr 2010 18:07 #12

• daved366
In a word, WOW. Good work out you. Just because I worry, I would check on him at 6-8 weeks just to look for infections or what not.
Dave Dow
Slan Abhaile Equine
Searsmont, ME

RE:What a mess! 14 Apr 2010 03:35 #13

you don't have to download snapfish. Just set up an account, like photobucket. You don't have to worry about getting a bunch of ****. You just have to log in.

Hope this helps.

That is a slick set up!
Nice job
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!

RE:What a mess! 21 Apr 2010 09:48 #14

I filled out the little boxes and all was good.
Thanks for sharing. I,m impressed. This would make a good case study. Any chance of seeing rads?

RE:What a mess! 22 Apr 2010 03:52 #15

• SlowShoe
  • Master
Use the photo albums here on the forum!

Sounds like you did a good job, but i'd like to see the pictures.

-josh
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• GregTrem birthday is today
  • isagenixchallenge6A4A birthday is today
  • mercifulgimmickB72E birthday is today
  • AfflerbachDM birthday is in 1 day
  • CWFarrierSvcs birthday is in 1 day
  • jlthompson birthday is in 1 day
  • SlowShoe birthday is in 1 day
  • temposmom birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 364 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 364 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 364 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.