make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday January 24, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys?

RE:Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys? 14 Jan 2007 20:09 #16

Rick Burten wrote:
OK, lets.

How many species of each genera are there? Of that number, how many of each can infect man? How many can infect animals? How many can infect both?

These organisms are transmitted:
a. by direct contact
b. indirect contact
c. both a and b
d. none of the above

True or Flase:
Depending on the species the organism may be viable in the environment for up to 15 months.

What are the three methods employed to identify Dermatophytes in the laboratory?

Briefly describe each method.

Since this is a "take home, open book exam", you should be able to answer all the questions correctly. One caveat: if you are going to use Wikipedia as your main or only reference source, you may be disappointed with the results.

Rick
quot homines tot sententiae
my self i am quite happy with my way of getting
rid of wld in horses haveing done so for many years here in england but hotter countries is a bigger problem now donkeys are different my belief is they dont have wld as in horses it is more like the old seedy toe some just dont get any thing others it never seams to leave i have ripped the lot out time and time again and it returns i never have enough to do test on but it dose not bother the ones i tend
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys? 14 Jan 2007 22:09 #17

Rick Burten wrote:
a. by direct contact
b. indirect contact
c. both a and b
d. none of the above
AAAAAAAAAAAAA, My 3yr old daughter wanted lots of a's
Geophilic species normally inhabit the soil where they are believed to decompose keratinaceous debris.

Some species cause infections in man and animals following contact with soil.
Zoophilic species are primarily parasitic on animals and infections may be transmitted to humans following contact with the animal host.

Rick Burten wrote:
True or Flase:
Depending on the species the organism may be viable in the environment for up to 15 months.
In a completely dry state, it was found to survive several years.

Rick Burten wrote:
What are the three methods employed to identify Dermatophytes in the laboratory?
Wet mount slide, fungal culture, dyes-to highlight the hyphael structures for quicker identification.

Rick Burten wrote:
Briefly describe each method.
It is sunday, and my children wish to be with me, so this essay and the essay on types and numbers can wait.
It was late last night when I said lets get microscopic,
and I said it more as a joke, or more like thats what I figure you do anyway.
So you made me chuckle . . . See you later, you old SOB.

Of course you know I mean . . . Son of a Blacksmith (~;
Bradley SaintJohn

RE:Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys? 15 Jan 2007 00:28 #18

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Bradley-1stChoice wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAA, My 3yr old daughter wanted lots of a's
Gee Brad, its too bad she won't get them. Maybe you should have answered the questions instead. It seems as though she is an indifferent a scholar as you appear to be. But I expect that from a 3yr old. I expected better from you, an avowed professional farrier.
Seems the two of you overlooked the first set of questions, to wit:questions asked wrote:
How many species of each genera are there? Of that number, how many of each can infect man? How many can infect animals? How many can infect both?
Lets see. there are four questions there, none of which were answered, so that's four wrong right from the git go. There goes that "A".
a. by direct contact
b. indirect contact
c. both a and b
d. none of the above
No answer to this question, so no credit. The"B' you/your daughter were working on is headed south.

Note that your answers below do not specifically answer the asked question. Further, you only provided a partially correct answer to a question not asked, so you loose 1/3rd of the points awarded for your answer.
Geophilic species normally inhabit the soil where they are believed to decompose keratinaceous debris.

Some species cause infections in man and animals following contact with soil.
Zoophilic species are primarily parasitic on animals and infections may be transmitted to humans following contact with the animal host.
asked question wrote:
True or Flase:
Answer=Brad: "In a completely dry state, it was found to survive several years."
Wrong answer on two counts: First, you were asked a True/False question which you failed to answer. Second, according to my university resources, your answer is wrong.asked question wrote:
Answer=Brad: "Wet mount slide, fungal culture, dyes-to highlight the hyphael structures for quicker identification."
Meatloaf might croon " Two outta Three Ain't Bad", but that ain't good enough to get you full credit for your answer.(there goes that "B", you're working on a "C")
Direct microscopic examination (wet mount slide) is correct.
Culture is correct(heres a chance for extra credit: What is the minimum number of culture media that should be employed?)Brad wrote:
It is sunday, and my children wish to be with me, so this essay and the essay on types and numbers can wait.
I thought you said your three year old was working on this? You mean the answers and lack there of have all been of your personal doing? I sure hope that none of your university professors are lurking out there. They'd be beet red with embarras-s-ment at your performance if they were.
It was late last night when I said lets get microscopic,
and I said it more as a joke,
Strange that no one seems to be laughing......
See you later, you old SOB.

Of course you know I mean . . . Son of a Blacksmith (~;
Fortunately, you heeded the advice of Owen Wister's The Virginian.

Rick

Oh, I almost forgot: There were a total of 8 questions asked, you/your three year old daughter got 1 1/3 correct, so that gives you a grade of 16.25% ouit of 100%. Wave goodbye to that "C" , shout "Bye-bye to that "D",
and stick you hand out and say "HI" to the "F" you just earned yourself.

On the bright side, you have lots of room for improvement. :)

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys? 15 Jan 2007 17:45 #19

Rick Burten wrote:
Gee Brad, its too bad she won't get them. Maybe you should have answered the questions instead. It seems as though she is an indifferent a scholar as you appear to be. But I expect that from a 3yr old. I expected better from you, an avowed professional farrier.
Seems the two of you overlooked the first set of questions, to wit:

Lets see. there are four questions there, none of which were answered, so that's four wrong right from the git go. There goes that "A".

No answer to this question, so no credit. The"B' you/your daughter were working on is headed south.

Note that your answers below do not specifically answer the asked question. Further, you only provided a partially correct answer to a question not asked, so you loose 1/3rd of the points awarded for your answer.

Answer=Brad: "In a completely dry state, it was found to survive several years."
Wrong answer on two counts: First, you were asked a True/False question which you failed to answer. Second, according to my university resources, your answer is wrong.

Answer=Brad: "Wet mount slide, fungal culture, dyes-to highlight the hyphael structures for quicker identification."
Meatloaf might croon " Two outta Three Ain't Bad", but that ain't good enough to get you full credit for your answer.(there goes that "B", you're working on a "C")
Direct microscopic examination (wet mount slide) is correct.
Culture is correct(heres a chance for extra credit: What is the minimum number of culture media that should be employed?)

I thought you said your three year old was working on this? You mean the answers and lack there of have all been of your personal doing? I sure hope that none of your university professors are lurking out there. They'd be beet red with embarras-s-ment at your performance if they were.

Strange that no one seems to be laughing......

Fortunately, you heeded the advice of Owen Wister's The Virginian.

Rick

Oh, I almost forgot: There were a total of 8 questions asked, you/your three year old daughter got 1 1/3 correct, so that gives you a grade of 16.25% ouit of 100%. Wave goodbye to that "C" , shout "Bye-bye to that "D",
and stick you hand out and say "HI" to the "F" you just earned yourself.

On the bright side, you have lots of room for improvement. :)

Rick
look it is simple wl bacteria is anarobic cut out the infected hoof let the fresh air in and its gone problem is in hot hummid countrys the bacteria spreads quicker than the hoof grows thats way you dont see it in poland except perhaps in deep bedded stables

RE:Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys? 16 Jan 2007 00:34 #20

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
crazy k horseshoeing wrote:
look it is simple wl bacteria is anarobic cut out the infected hoof let the fresh air in and its gone
Problem is that the primary pathogens have been identified as fungi not bacteria.

That said, exposing the affected area(s) to light and air is still a good plan. Unfortunately, the fungi, upon exposure, often go into a spore state that is not as readily affected by exposure. Another problem has been that since bacterial are also often present, designing a treatment that kills both bacteria and fungi has been rather problematic. Then, when yeasts become part of the same picture, the problem is again magnified.

Again, I too am a firm believer and practitioner of debridement by resection, and then irrigating the area with merthiolate to act as a "pest-a-cide"(sic) and "marking agent that defines both the margins of the resection and any tracks that might still be existant.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys? 16 Jan 2007 19:05 #21

Rick Burten wrote:
Problem is that the primary pathogens have been identified as fungi not bacteria.

That said, exposing the affected area(s) to light and air is still a good plan. Unfortunately, the fungi, upon exposure, often go into a spore state that is not as readily affected by exposure. Another problem has been that since bacterial are also often present, designing a treatment that kills both bacteria and fungi has been rather problematic. Then, when yeasts become part of the same picture, the problem is again magnified.

Again, I too am a firm believer and practitioner of debridement by resection, and then irrigating the area with merthiolate to act as a "pest-a-cide"(sic) and "marking agent that defines both the margins of the resection and any tracks that might still be existant.

Rick
your right i did hours of work sent loads of samples off .graham bailey of sydney aus found 100 s of fungal bacteria and yeasts 41aspergillus a type fungi plus another 115 which i wont name plus molds tracy turner done some good work as well and in the end it seams to come down to fresh air the only thing that worried me i had it on my boots rasp etc it was all so found in the dung heap like i said the colder countys dont seam to get it have you read t yoshihara and k takatori of japan

RE:Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys? 17 Jan 2007 03:06 #22

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
crazy k horseshoeing wrote:
have you read t yoshihara and k takatori of japan
I haven't read either author. Can you point me in the right direction. English or Japanese it doesn't really matter. I can read the English and my wife and daughter can translate from the Japanese. :)

Rick
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

Higher incidence of WLD in donkeys? 10 Feb 2014 18:09 #23

• Red Amor
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Good morning Fellers
I trim as much rubbish outta the hoof as I can and ballence the hoof to the limb as best I can treatments and shoeing can be as elaborate and as expensive as the client will cop but not for me I near always go for the KISS system and I think the best
trim it up clean it up regular soaking / bathing in a strong solution of copper sulphate , water
you can bucket soak each affected hoof or make youself a cheap soaking pond like the hoofters do or soak wrap then or spray them regularly, a past of copper s powder dampened and cling wraped to the hoof works well
Jjoseph Llyddies Stockholm tar impregnated with copper sulphate is also a handy treatment as a topical dressing in wet areas, this all works for me
Nice to see you all still about the forums , makes me rest easy knowing you are all here to help yeah , good onyuz
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• alminc11 birthday is today
  • DABELL24 birthday is today
  • skelemen birthday is today
  • capvieterB8F2 birthday is in 1 day
  • mountaintrailrider birthday is in 1 day
  • sean_the_shoer birthday is in 1 day
  • sweetbranchforge birthday is in 1 day
  • technologie2A68 birthday is in 1 day
  • zaplwiecowiec8 birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 2 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 2 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 2 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.