make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday August 8, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Effect of Banana Shoe?

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 08 Oct 2009 22:15 #16

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
cowboy_bc wrote:
Hi all,

Rick, Karen

Didn't back in the 70's didn't they make a shoe called the ROOT shoe that was all the rage that disapeared, seems like almost the same thing.
Haven't heard about or remember that shoe. Of course, the 1870's were a long time ago for me. ;)

And just a heads up. It is now a requirement of the forums(farrier side) that you sign your posts with your full name.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 04:15 #17

Isn't there a rule that says all posts in these sections have to be signed?
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 05:30 #18

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes. Rick addressed that in the post above yours.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 05:36 #19

What about Baron's full name here? :D

I know, I know "Qoud licet Jovi, non licet bovi" I should have known :rolleyes:

Ronald Aalders

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 05:40 #20

Ronald Aalders wrote:
What about Baron's full name here?
I know, I know "Qoud licet Jovi, non licet bovi" I should have known :rolleyes:
Ronald Aalders

I don't know what bon jovi has to do with any thing :p

Media requirement :D

Bradley SaintJohn

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 05:43 #21

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
I figured that after almost 15 years of doing this, I'd reached that "one word" name status, like Cher, Madonna, Sting, Bono, Elvis, Prince, Yanni, Usher, Topol, Roseanne, Elmo, Pele and Kilroy, to name a few. :p

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 15:00 #22

• calshoer
  • Guru
Kim,
This has nothing to do w/ your ?,but I was wondering why in the first photo the foot shows no nail holes and appears freshly trimmed.
Exactly the same thing I first noticed. :rolleyes:
And the shoe is pretty shiny and new looking. Therefore it appears that someone trimmed that foot, bent a shoe and tried to pass it off as a banana shod foot .
So without the history and sans any pics if that shoe actually attached to that foot, it is possible that it was a fake "set up".
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 15:18 #23

• irishcas
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
calshoer wrote:
Exactly the same thing I first noticed. :rolleyes:
And the shoe is pretty shiny and new looking. Therefore it appears that someone trimmed that foot, bent a shoe and tried to pass it off as a banana shod foot .
So without the history and sans any pics if that shoe actually attached to that foot, it is possible that it was a fake "set up".

Patty:

The researcher who took those pictures and dissected that foot is highly respected by most of you. He does infrequently lurk on the board.

He did not fake the setup and my question was again for learning purposes. Ron was kind enough to take the time to answer my questions and point me to other links where this shoe was discussed.
Kim Cassidy
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence." Doug McLeod

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 16:25 #24

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
Kim,

Patty wasn't the first to notice the discrepancy, Clint did, and despite what you may think, no one is out to get you. Why is it you didn't jump all over Clint with personal remarks, and demand photos, but you did to Patty? If there's anyone waging a personal vendetta, it's you against Patty. I have no opinion either way about the validity of the photos, I'm only interested in verifiable facts and information. You're the one who posted them and requested comments and information. The hoof not having any discernible nail holes does seem really odd. Wouldn't you agree? It usually takes about 2 shoeing cycles for nail holes to be trimmed off. So the question is valid, and instead of blowing it off as a personal attack on you, why don't you ask yourself the same questions, "Where did the nail holes go? And if they're not there, has the hoof been freshly trimmed?" Getting answers to those questions would be the proper way to respond. Not throwing a hissy fit.

Baron
- Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 16:40 #25

• irishcas
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
Cyber Farrier wrote:
Kim,

"Where did the nail holes go? And if they're not there, has the hoof been freshly trimmed?" Getting answers to those questions would be the proper way to respond. Not throwing a hissy fit.

Baron

Baron,

I did not throw a hissy fit. I didn't jump Clint, I answered his question. IF Patty had read it she would have known that I don't have any more info on the foot. Just those pictures that are used in a presentation.

My guess would be that the foot was dissected and the nail holes were cut off when it happened. Haven't you or patty pulled a sole off a foot. Until I went to the Mitch Taylor clinic I didn't do it so well. I had to nipper the foot til it was to corium and then use my shoe pullers or nippers to peel the sole off. There is an amazing amount of wall that has to come off before you get to the point where you can break the seal of the laminae to the sole.

Patty accused me of falsifying or faking something as she has done in the past and you know what, I don't like that. I can imagine you wouldn't like it either.

This thread has nothing to do with Patty so I wouldn't even begin to think it was a vendetta against her and her nonsense.

Patty jumps at the chance to make me look bad, which I no longer will engage in. You are losing premiere members of this group. Pat Reilly, Jaye Perry and a few others. I notice Mr. Stovall no longer plays here very often either.

I can guarantee you, it isn't because of me! I know I know, you get thousands upon thousands of Patty fan mail. Thats great, are those people posting and sharing the kind of knowledge that Pat, Jaye and the others are?

You tried to make the playing field even, yet Patty still comes on to the media centric threads and does not play by the rules and storms out (never for very long) when you actually took up for the rest of us. Yet she is back again it is old and boring.

It's your forum and I appreciate you allowing us to say our piece even if it doesn't agree with you. The censorship is not amusing or appreciated.

Have fun.
Kim Cassidy
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence." Doug McLeod

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 17:41 #26

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
irishcas wrote:
Baron,

I did not throw a hissy fit. I didn't jump Clint, I answered his question. IF Patty had read it she would have known that I don't have any more info on the foot. Just those pictures that are used in a presentation.

So you agree that it was a valid question. In that case, instead of simply saying that you don't have any additional information, why not contact the person who took the photos, and get a real answer, instead of simply providing the conjecture that follows. I agree that what you say below sounds plausible. But getting the actual answer from the source would be even better. Wouldn't you agree?
My guess would be that the foot was dissected and the nail holes were cut off when it happened. Haven't you or patty pulled a sole off a foot. Until I went to the Mitch Taylor clinic I didn't do it so well. I had to nipper the foot til it was to corium and then use my shoe pullers or nippers to peel the sole off. There is an amazing amount of wall that has to come off before you get to the point where you can break the seal of the laminae to the sole.
As I said, a plausible explanation. Instead of attacking Patty, why didn't you just post that in the first place? It's not really a good complete answer, but at least it shows a start.
Patty accused me of falsifying or faking something as she has done in the past and you know what, I don't like that. I can imagine you wouldn't like it either.
Read carefully. Patty didn't accuse YOU of anything. Like every other question, comment or suggestion Patty makes to you, no matter how valid they may be, you call it an attack. I'm tired of it. So are most people. If the same questions are asked by someone else it's OK. Constructive criticism from other people is OK. But the same words from Patty sets you off. Your double standard is glaring. To make it go away, simply interact with Patty the same way you do with everyone else. But I know you can't resist....
This thread has nothing to do with Patty so I wouldn't even begin to think it was a vendetta against her and her nonsense.
You're right, it isn't about Patty. At least it wasn't until you made it so. If you'd simply answered the questions civilly, perhaps using your explanation above, things would've been fine. It's ironic that you derailed your own thread.
Patty jumps at the chance to make me look bad, which I no longer will engage in.
Patty can't make you look bad. Only you can make yourself look bad. By not answering EVERYONE's questions civilly, even if it means answering the same questions a few times to clarify things. Ask Rick Burten or Ron Aalders how many hundreds of times they've answered the same questions, even in the same thread. And if discrepancies are questioned, falling back on the "I don't know any more" doesn't hack it when you got the material from someone else. Contact them. Get an explanation.
You are losing premiere members of this group. Pat Reilly, Jaye Perry and a few others. I notice Mr. Stovall no longer plays here very often either
I hadn't realized that any of these people had hired you as their spokesman and representative.

These forums (in one form or another) have been around for almost 15 years. Like a small city, people come and people go. It's always sad when someone doesn't participate any longer, or not as much, but the pool of talent is huge. With over 4,000 people visiting every day and about 75 new members joining the forums every month, invariably new people step up to the plate and get involved. Some stay a few months. Others a few years. And still others, the people truly committed to helping spread their knowledge and experience, have been here for over 10 years, and are going strong. Whether their views are right or wrong, they're here to help as best they can.
I can guarantee you, it isn't because of me!
No, you haven't driven anyone away. No one said you had.
I know I know, you get thousands upon thousands of Patty fan mail.
Now that you mention it, that's correct. From as many farriers as horse owners. I wonder why that is?
Thats great, are those people posting and sharing the kind of knowledge that Pat, Jaye and the others are?
Some do. Most don't. But they may. If they're not cowed into lurking by the personal attacks they see perpetrated by some on the forums. People see the way you treat Patty, or for that matter the way you snap at anyone who criticizes you or questions your knowledge (reference your response to Ron Aalders in this thread, when he questioned your knowledge about certain things, instead of taking it gracefully), and they say to themselves, "I'm not going to post and take the chance she's going to jump on me like that. Why bother providing honest answers to her questions." You're missing out on receiving some great advice and information because of the way you react to people who do have the courage, and willingness to share their knowledge with you. I don't blame them for not responding to you. In the final analysis, you're the one losing out.
You tried to make the playing field even, yet Patty still comes on to the media centric threads and does not play by the rules and storms out (never for very long) when you actually took up for the rest of us. Yet she is back again it is old and boring.
No, your crusade is old and boring. Patty has played by the new forum rules as well as anyone else. There are plenty of others who should have posted media when it was needed to support their positions, but haven't. My, my... I haven't heard a peep out of you about them. Only Patty. Patty. Patty. It is so old.
It's your forum and I appreciate you allowing us to say our piece even if it doesn't agree with you.
My opinion about the topics and the relevant discussions has never been an issue. I enjoy letting ya'll learn from each other.
The censorship is not amusing or appreciated.
What censorship? If there was censorship, this very post would be gone. For that matter, you and every person who throws personal slurs at others, or just can't seem to let go of that "baggage" from the past, would be gone. But it's a big tent, and as long as I can keep herding the cats reasonably, and remove the personal attacks when possible, I'll let almost anyone stay.
Have fun.
Thanks. You too.

Baron
- Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 20:42 #27

• Red Amor
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Oh for the love of might
drive the boot inta the painfull thing why dont ya Skip :confused:
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 20:49 #28

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
Red Amor wrote:
Oh for the love of might
drive the boot inta the painfull thing why dont ya Skip :confused:

Red, I hate writing posts like that one. There'd be no need for it if everyone approached every new thread and every new post with a clean slate. Didn't drag any baggage along. And I apologize to you and many others for having to read it. Unfortunately, uncivil behavior must be addressed, or else those perpetrating it think they can continue, and it only gets worse.

Baron
- Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 21:04 #29

• Red Amor
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Skip Mate there is no need to appoligise to Me olson
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)

RE:Effect of Banana Shoe? 09 Oct 2009 21:42 #30

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
Thanks for your understanding, Red.

Baron
- Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

Kunena Birthday Module

• Anthony_Lawrence birthday is today
  • AnzaCowgirl birthday is today
  • Policicchio birthday is today
  • Reyvin_Wolf birthday is today
  • William Thomason birthday is in 1 day
  • colleent birthday is in 363 days
  • JamieMerklin2EFA birthday is in 363 days
  • tailskidwest birthday is in 363 days
  • Bubba Love birthday is in 364 days
  • John Barney birthday is in 364 days
  • Nicoperd birthday is in 364 days
  • Purplexed birthday is in 364 days
  • ZeroTurboCharge birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.