make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday July 4, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: your thoughts on these x rays

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 10 Sep 2009 14:57 #46

• calshoer
  • Guru
I am sure this shoeing is helping her some but there is a lot more you can do for even better results.
I would ease the breakover all around LOTS more than that, as well as bring the BO at the toe back a bit further,and reduce the heels to lengthen the base of support in the caudal portion of the foot. (you can always wedge her after if needed) You would be surprised how much better you can get these with those three changes.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 23 Sep 2009 00:03 #47

• dave murray
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Another update on this mare, owner called me last thursday and said that she has gone really sore. i went down to see her and didn't like what i saw. she was very sore and strong pulses. i removed her shoes and put her back on styrofoam. i called the first vet and we had him come down and xray her. i wasn't there when he got there as he came later that evening. he didn't like what he saw, the right foot had dropped and rotated some more and there were gas pockets showing in the toes. he treated her and emailed the xrays to Dr Pownall at the clinic. (sorry i don't have a copy of the lastest xrays). anyway the next day Dr Pownall called and said he would come down and shoe her today and asked if i could be there as well. we met up at 1:30 today. he was going to put her in clogs but then changed his mind and went with heartbars and IM. he cut into her toes a bit to hopefully drain these pockets but they weren't bad and he didn't take much away at all. the doc just picked up his new stonewell trailer yesterday and i think he just really couldn't wait to try it out. what a nice little trailer this is. i was so impressed w
ith the trailer i took more pictures of it and not many of the shoeing.

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 23 Sep 2009 00:08 #48

• dave murray
  • Very Senior Member
Heres some pictures of his new trailer.
g[/IMG]

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 23 Sep 2009 00:10 #49

• dave murray
  • Very Senior Member

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 23 Sep 2009 00:31 #50

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Soo was the horse any better after the Vet shod it?
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 23 Sep 2009 00:40 #51

• dave murray
  • Very Senior Member
She walked off good , but she did the last two times i shod her as well. i think this will be a better package for her.

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 23 Sep 2009 19:46 #52

• daveyireland
  • Contributing Member
Dave what sort of plate did you use under the shoe? Where ya able to nail through it? If you get em or if any one else has xrays showing gas pokets could they post them ive never seen em in an xray before.
David Kelly

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 23 Sep 2009 22:04 #53

• dave murray
  • Very Senior Member
I usually use 3/16 ali plate but i didn't have any left so i used 20 gage sheet metal. just drill out the nail holes. i'll see if i can get the xrays mailed to me.and post them.

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 28 Nov 2009 12:43 #54

How long between resets?

I hate to ask about anything obvious but, sometimes they walk off fine after shoeing, then start getting sore around week 4 or 5. I have had to reset some at 3 weeks, I glue the shoe and use a different two nail holes each time I reset for back up.

I also take the support all the way to the ground, with Sole Pack CS or a combination of CS and a frog support pad.

I prefer to use a natural balance shoe. With the ring bone I have used a grinder to round the entire shoe all the way to the heals. Making the heals look similar to half-rounds. Some people don't care for this approach but I have had a lot of success with it.
Jason RoTramel
RHC Farrier Service

Shut up and get it done!

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 28 Nov 2009 13:04 #55

• dave murray
  • Very Senior Member
I reset the mare last week , she is doing well, only took a coulpe pictures and haven't loaded them on photobucket yet. i just reset the heartbars and packed with IM. didn't want to change anything as she is doing fine as is.

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 20 May 2010 00:03 #56

• randwick
Definate rotation of the os- pedis i have seen many xrays like these you should of already had a pair of heart bar shoes on this horse to help reverse the rotation and to relax the pull of the deep flexor tendon, the sooner the better when it comes to reversing the rotation, founderd horses treated right within the frist 24 hours can be completly healed with in 6 weeks, i have done it on more than one occasion. Cecil Hancock.

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 21 May 2010 01:07 #57

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
randwick wrote:
Definate rotation of the os- pedis i have seen many xrays like these you should of already had a pair of heart bar shoes on this horse to help reverse the rotation and to relax the pull of the deep flexor tendon, the sooner the better when it comes to reversing the rotation, founderd horses treated right within the frist 24 hours can be completly healed with in 6 weeks, i have done it on more than one occasion. Cecil Hancock.

Cecil,
How exactly does a heart bar decrease the pull of the DDFT?
P

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 21 May 2010 09:13 #58

• randwick
it relaxes the pull of the tendon by the amount of pressure placed on the frog, when you place your shoe on a flat surface the point of pressure should show 1/4 of an inch gap between the sole pressure and the point of the frog pressure and its the frog pressure that relaxes the pull of the deep flexor tendon. Cecil hancock.

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 21 May 2010 11:17 #59

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
I don't think the idea of frog pressure reducing DDFT strain makes much sense. Heart bars might work for other reasons (not all of the time), but this claim seems a stretch.
P

RE:your thoughts on these x rays 21 May 2010 11:40 #60

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
How does frog pressure cause relaxation of the DDFT? Consider for a moment that the tendon has only two lengths--resting and working and the difference between the two is slight. Since the tendon has little ability to relax(ots basically inelastic), it becomes the province of the muscle to which it attaches proximally, to either relax or contract so the effect of the appliance has to somehow cause the DF muscle body to relax and by so doing, release tension through the DFT. If my scenario is accurate, and I believe it is, please explain how the frog plate creates this effect, especially when we take into consideration the other mechanical dysfunction that is occurring within the hoof capsule at the same time. Additionally, if a heart bar shoe is applied to a hoof that has not yet mechanically or metabolically stabilized, does one not run the additional risk of creating pressure necrosis with the appliance?
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

Kunena Birthday Module

• Doo Hume birthday is today
  • Foxfire123 birthday is today
  • Issac Maez birthday is today
  • NeliaShott birthday is today
  • Rockinanvil birthday is today
  • Txfarrier birthday is today
  • edie4ABF birthday is in 1 day
  • eldon8duffy birthday is in 1 day
  • DavidinGA birthday is in 363 days
  • Brazilian Farrier birthday is in 364 days
  • joplin_18_wren birthday is in 364 days
  • kbrooks1110 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.