make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday January 24, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: All of this white line?

RE:All of this white line? 03 Nov 2009 21:41 #16

Ok I have another case similar to this one. Check out the pictures and tell me what you think? Here is a summary of the last 2 months.
I have a donkey that has White Line Disease. A vet has not diagnosed this but I myself have spent the last 2 months researching and learning about hooves, WLD, and other hoof problems.

I live in South Alabama.

She has never had any hoof problems. She is 6 years old. Never shod.

I have contacted 3 local farriers and none seem to be concerned. I am told that her hooves are fine and will grow out, but from watching the last 2 months any length that has grown out and trimmed off, new tissue has been damaged and had to be removed higher up in the hoof.

I first noticed some cracks in the hoof wall. This was in August. I proceeded to clean them and see what was going on. There were lots of holes and crevices. Please see pictures. I called farrier (Although I have always done her feet) I wanted to make sure that I had not done anything wrong. Farrier stated that everything looked good, assured me that her hooves were in ok condition, and did a small balanced trim.

I have been treating her with White Lightning soak and spray. At first I soaked every other day for a week, then every 3 days, then once a week. I clean her hooves out 2x day and if needed wash (with ACV) and blow dry them. I have done this everyday for the last 2 months. The reason that I wash them in ACV is that there was an area of clay that she insisted on walking in that would pack in her hooves. The only way to get it out was to wash and scrub. I have since moved her to another pasture with no clay. This is helping tons! I also have her on a pellet 10% feed and Nu-Foot Vet Formula Powder supplement. Before she was eating sweet feed.
This is what I have done and now I need someone to walk me through what I should do next. I have taken many pictures and wrote additional details that may be helpful.

I took pictures 8-22-09. I had cut some hoof wall away and trimmed them a little bit at this point. After that I cleaned them out with a dremel tool to remove damaged tissue.

I don’t think that I was aggressive enough. There were still heavy tracks of fungus damaged tissue. Throughout the next 2 months I trimmed very little but on a weekly or every 2 week basis. I continued treatment.

The latest pictures are as of today, I cleaned them out with dremel tool again and here we are. After I soaked her hooves in White Lighting. I have used the last of White Lighting, I believe that I will purchase Clean Trax next.

I believe her hooves look better but I am very concerned that if I continue treating and let the hooves grow out on there own, the crevices will get deeper and thus resulting in me having to remove more and more. In addition to that, because of removing damaged hoof wall and tissue the toe length is obviously too short. There is one hoof (Right Rear) that needs attention becasue of a large crevice but I cannot remove the damaged tissue without having to rebuild the hoof back. The product that I believe is right for the job is Vettec super fast all in one hoof adhesive, or the Adhere glue on shoe hoof repair. http://www.vettec.com/65/products/superfast.html

I have never done this and do not know the proper instructions besides what I have read on the internet. I am hoping that you can walk me thru this and instruct me on what to do.

Maybe I don't need to do anything else, I don't know.

I am asking for any advice or instructions that you may have. Please see pictures link below. I have them in order of each foot before (8-22-09) and then (11-1-09).

Thank you so much.

CLICK BELOW FOR PICTURES!!!

http://s820.photobucket.com/albums/zz122/dsgreen22/donkey/?albumview=slideshow
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:All of this white line? 04 Nov 2009 06:01 #17

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
i haven't read all the responses to this, but yes it is not uncommon for one horse in a herd to have WLD. And yes it is not uncommon for a horse to have it in all four hooves (or donkey). Did you miss it 12 weeks ago? IMO, you probably did. But we all probably have, so join the club. I don't think one week of treatment will be sufficient regardless of the product. I also don't think that these resections in the photo are aggressive enough. I base that statement on the observation of what appears to be bacteria and what also appears to be a hollow overhang of the hoof wall at the top of some of the resections. The resected area should be dremelled at a bevelled slope to live tissue. The angle of the slope prevents the area from being trappy and allows treatment. I would have the owner use a product called well horse, and scrub it in with a toothbrush, probably twice a week would be good, until the resected area grows out. If you do not reach and expose the heart of the infection with the resection then it will continue to spread and survive.
Rick Talbert

RE:All of this white line? 04 Nov 2009 06:14 #18

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
There is one hoof (Right Rear) that needs attention becasue of a large crevice but I cannot remove the damaged tissue without having to rebuild the hoof back. The product that I believe is right for the job is Vettec super fast all in one hoof adhesive, or the Adhere glue on shoe hoof repair. http://www.vettec.com/65/products/superfast.html
why can you not remove the damaged tissue without rebuilding the hoof back?
Rick Talbert

RE:All of this white line? 04 Nov 2009 15:53 #19

Because if I remove it she won't have anything to walk on. She will be walking on the side of her hoof. I am not a farrier, I just love my donkey and can not find anyone local to come and assist me.

I am treating her more than just once a week. I have been soaking every 4-5 days in White Lighting when it is dry. (no rain) Along with cleaing it out 2x a days. The resections are never packed with dirt or mud.

When it has been raining I keep her stalled. When I let her out I wash and spray 2x a day.

RE:All of this white line? 04 Nov 2009 15:56 #20

When all this started 2 months ago. I had never heard of WLD. I contacted Vet and Farrier. The Vet did not come out but I sent pics and explained situation.I was told that it looked fine and would grow out!
So now here I am.

RE:All of this white line? 04 Nov 2009 18:30 #21

OK. I will continue treating and hope that all is well. What about the deep crevice on the Rear Right? Right now I am packing it with cotton soaked in White Lighting everyday.

Thank you so much for helping me.

RE:All of this white line? 08 Nov 2009 15:17 #22

• mwmyersdvm
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 11
The most common cause of white line separation in my experience is subclinical chronic laminitis. This condition is quite common and often missed in donkeys. This donkey has a number of signs that point to this - toe flares, migrated hoof capsules, white line separations, rings on the hoof wall. Radiographs are in order as well as blood testing for metabolic problems. You need to consider the diet of this animal in order to get this under control.

M. W. Myers, D.V.M.

RE:All of this white line? 07 Feb 2010 05:00 #23

Yes, excellent for mud fever rain scald and trush, everykind of rot. Used of all oldtimers,(only known of medicine in past plus ofcourse boose and tar) good for horses people caddle sheeps painting etc.

RE:All of this white line? 07 Feb 2010 18:52 #24

My last post was a while ago but I thought I would update. I continued to care for her hooves. I had dozens of different opinions on this. I took her to the vet and contacted anyone that would listed and help me. Everyone had a different way to treat it. Some I knew were just ****. Others had to look for somthing I wasn't doing right. No one would tell me Do this! Do that! Most just said, it looks good just watch it.... Needs to grow out... But I still noticed that the hoof wall very slowly crumbling when I would pick out her hooves.
This is what worked!
SOAK IN CLEAN TRAX! I wish I would have used this first! Not White Lighting and all the other products. I bought 4 bottles. Still have 2 in fridge.
Soak in boots. (Do it right)
Then allow hooves to dry before turning out. I did this 2 weeks apart and it worked!
In a day or two start using kopertox.
Kopertox painted on the resections 3x a week. (Frog if needed, do not get on hair line, don't be sloppy)
If there are any holes in the hoof where dirt will get packed and stuck, pack with cotton soaked in Kopertox.
It puts a water proof barrier and bacteria/fungus can not live.
I kept her hooves picked out and clean and continued treatment.
I also massaged Hoof Magic on the hairline and hoof wall 2x a week.
Oh, I also evaluated her diet and created a nutritional plan to best meet her needs.

I will take more pictures and post them later but the results are very good.
In a few months she will have grown all resections out!
  • Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• alminc11 birthday is today
  • DABELL24 birthday is today
  • skelemen birthday is today
  • capvieterB8F2 birthday is in 1 day
  • mountaintrailrider birthday is in 1 day
  • sean_the_shoer birthday is in 1 day
  • sweetbranchforge birthday is in 1 day
  • technologie2A68 birthday is in 1 day
  • zaplwiecowiec8 birthday is in 1 day
  • Antionette birthday is in 2 days
  • Awilda Buentello7D5B birthday is in 2 days
  • bennyjoe@shoeforyou.com birthday is in 2 days
  • Mike Wells birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.